Check Your Privilege | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Check Your Privilege

You live with 74 out of 100 points of privilege.

image.jpg

You’re quite privileged. You’ve had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don’t have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

You live with 74 out of 100 points of privilege.

View attachment 27649

You’re quite privileged. You’ve had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don’t have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

I want my goddamn reparations

Reactions: PintoBean
You live with 43 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

It's weird because currently I feel very privileged. I think I got a low privilege score from past stuff that is now behind me.

I want my goddamn reparations

Oh hell no. Time to negotiate.

First, I will start by letting you know that I am not 100% white. So I'll just go right ahead and drop that payment down by 50%.

Now, we must also take into account that I'm a woman. Knock off another 25%.

I also noticed per this test, that having a penis is considered an advantage, which I am assuming you have. There goes another 25%.

We are now at 0%.

Conclusion: time to hit up Flavus Aquila. 50/50.

:)

Oh hell no. Time to negotiate.

First, I will start by letting you know that I am not 100% white. So I'll just go right ahead and drop that payment down by 50%.

Now, we must also take into account that I'm a woman. Knock off another 25%.

I also noticed per this test, that having a penis is considered an advantage, which I am assuming you have. There goes another 25%.

We are now at 0%.

Conclusion: time to hit up Flavus Aquila. 50/50.

:)

GODDAMN U!

Whose bank account I gotta target around here? Yes, Flavus. He's INTJ white male. Such privilege.

GODDAMN U!

Whose bank account I gotta target around here? Yes, Flavus. He's INTJ white male. Such privilege.

austmbti.jpg
Most Australians are white, about half are male, and INTJs are the third most common male MBTI here.

Not THAT privileged.

You live with 16 out of 100 points of privilege.

You’re underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to.
You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about
its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

Cheers,
Ian

You live with 33 out of 100 points of privilege.

1. You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

Obviously, a lot of the gender and sexuality stuff got me on this. Otherwise, I think I'm fairly privileged.

I got 49 out of 100 which being a hetero white male I would have assumed it would be higher. Then again I think some of the questions assume they are things white people have never experienced, like being the only one of your race somewhere, but in the intercities that's simply not true in my experience.