Can't seem to sleep as of late

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
I've been having issues falling asleep since Friday night.
I figured it was just because of the general noise of people outside partying, but tonight has been pretty quiet.

:/ what to do...

I go through cycles of insomnia too. Exercise and sunlight exposure helps sometimes.

Hmmm, one one suggestion I have is to get everything done (hw) before 9 or 10 pm, and get off the internet and turn off your lights. When you get into bed, focus on nothing else but how amazing your bed feels, the sheets, the pillow(s), your soft breathing.

Putting new sheets on your bed, listening to some soothing music before going to bed, drinking warm milk with some honey, and what really knocks me off is some cinnamon tea with a tea spun of honey, but you should be careful with this if you have naturally low blood pressure.

EDIT: Thank you, Chaz :D :D :D

Last edited:
Friday 18th was a Full Moon - I can never seem to get a good night's sleep when there is a full Moon. Why it's persisted... hmm?

Reactions: Bird
Ahh yes. Putting new shits on you're bed does wonders. I covered my bed last night and I slept so soundly. o_o

What I do is.

.Listen to relaxing music for 20-30 minutes before bed.
.Do a series of muscle relaxing streches, mainly focusing on the shoulder and jaw.
.Repeat a few mantra's and then do some meditation.
.Lay down in bed on my back and continue listening to music whilst you're thoughts wonder without control.
.Turn my music off, turn on my side, then fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

Friday 18th was a Full Moon - I can never seem to get a good night's sleep when there is a full Moon. Why it's persisted... hmm?

I think the full moon affects my mood a lot...I get rapid mood swings. It affected my sleep a lot at one point but now i've got this routine ^ above. I sleep good every night...

It also has to do with being an adolescent. Many teens have trouble getting to sleep from what I have heard, including myself. There were nights where I would stay awake lying in bed for a few hours. Ni doesn't help either.