Buddhist Superpowers | INFJ Forum

Buddhist Superpowers

Animekitty

Regular Poster
Aug 28, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Now I know that they are not really superpowers but more like ability's. If your mind is powerful enough you can make your body able to do extraordinary things.

One ability I think Buddhism allows you to train for is a sixth sense of magnetism. Your heart has an electric field that is more powerful than your brains. Controlling the heart and understanding it within yourself would mean that your body would become a conductive for detecting other magnetic currents. This could be the aura people detect when they feel good or bad vibes unconsciously. Secondly once you have control of the electricity in your heart you would also gain control of the chi points (nerves).

So what do you think.
Are there other ability's people may gain from Buddhist practices.

Reactions: bonfire
You should look into Taoism as well. Many taoist masters have some very powerful abilities. Aside from the neti nasal douche, injaculation is one of their most guarded secrets. (of course the tantric buhdists have their own sexual techniques, but I have to say that some of the most corrupted people I have ever encountered have been tibetan monks who have broken their vows of chastity) Anyway, back to taosim.

Prior to the discovery of injaculation many taoist hermits would swear off ginseng and secret themselves away in the mountains away from the beguiling temptations of woman, for you see, very often, women can be shamless qi theives, taking qi from a man when they have no right to do so. These hermits would stay hidden away in their hermitages except for a single day annually when they would make a pilgrimage to a local town and wear out an entire whorehouse in a single evening. It was even reported that in 762 AD a taoist master named Ba Zi, during his yearly pipe cleansing exersises accidentally blew an exit wound through the lower back of an unnamed shaanxi courtesan killing her instantly. The townspeople were enraged and Ba Zi was torn to pieces by an angry mob.

It was from that date that the grand masters set their minds to bear on solving the problem and this was the beginning of the development of injaculation, a technique by which a masterful person may inject his own qi back into his life stream thereby fortifying his aura and strengthening his being in an almost perpetual circular fashion. Some practicers of the art are purported to have lived more then 370 years and no chinese woman has lost her life to a taoist since the day when Ba Zi was killed by the angry mob.

Last edited:
I clearly need to convert.
Sincerely.

I mean I mean this sincerely.

Last edited:
You should look into Taoism as well. Many taoist masters have some very powerful abilities. Aside from the neti nasal douche, injaculation is one of their most guarded secrets. (of course the tantric buhdists have their own sexual techniques, but I have to say that some of the most corrupted people I have ever encountered have been tibetan monks who have broken their vows of chastity) Anyway, back to taosim.

Prior to the discovery of injaculation many taoist hermits would swear off ginseng and secret themselves away in the mountains away from the beguiling temptations of woman, for you see, very often, women can be shamless qi theives, taking qi from a man when they have no right to do so. These hermits would stay hidden away in their hermitages except for a single day annually when they would make a pilgrimage to a local town and wear out an entire whorehouse in a single evening. It was even reported that in 762 AD a taoist master named Ba Zi, during his yearly pipe cleansing exersises accidentally blew an exit wound through the lower back of an unnamed shaanxi courtesan killing her instantly. The townspeople were enraged and Ba Zi was torn to pieces by an angry mob.

It was from that date that the grand masters set their minds to bear on solving the problem and this was the beginning of the development of injaculation, a technique by which a masterful person may inject his own qi back into his life stream thereby fortifying his aura and strengthening his being in an almost perpetual circular fashion. Some practicers of the art are purported to have lived more then 370 years and no chinese woman has lost her life to a taoist since the day when Ba Zi was killed by the angry mob.

Ahahah!

I'm subscribing. I'll say something later about this. I take you're familiar with the Heart Math Institute?

I'm subscribing. I'll say something later about this. I take you're familiar with the Heart Math Institute?

Actually I am only a noob at Buddhism. But I'll do some research on it.

Lets not for get the super human powers of compassion, self-knowledge, and acceptance.

Being a monk is something society is losing and with it we will lose all those secrets. It is disappointing.

Reactions: Stu