Books and coffee | INFJ Forum

Books and coffee

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
These are my favourite things, I created this thread because I thought maybe some like minded people would care to discuss all things related to both and each.

Something which bugs me is when you've got a big enough collection of books then books can become buried and its impossible to get at them when the mood takes you, you know if something else triggers you into remembering, yeah, I've a book on that, damnit, its three storage cases deep or something like that.

although i don't seem to have as much time for it now, i love books. my best ever part-time job was working at s second-hand book store - it was like unleashing a child in a toy store for me. my favourite genre is fantasy / science fiction, drama, history, some action thrown in. amazing how popular the true crime section was for our customers, i do not like reading about the murders, mind and motives of serial killers but to each their own. some favourites: frank herbert's dune series, william gibson's neuromancer, dragonlance, raymond e. feist, ursula le guin, katherine kerr, anne mccaffrey, wilbur smith, john grisham

yes, I've always liked the idea of visiting a cozy coffee shop in the afternoon or sipping warm English Tea (coffee substitute) and reading a good book. I miss the written word, slowly turning pages, and getting lost in a good story. I tend to read from Kindle reader online. I have a stack of books laying around, which I keep promising to read, but haven't. Maybe someday.

As my resolution this year, I am planning to read all of Anais Nin's diaries. Currently reading "Literate Passion" - letters between Henry Miller and Anais Nin.

These are my favourite things, I created this thread because I thought maybe some like minded people would care to discuss all things related to both and each.

Something which bugs me is when you've got a big enough collection of books then books can become buried and its impossible to get at them when the mood takes you, you know if something else triggers you into remembering, yeah, I've a book on that, damnit, its three storage cases deep or something like that.

you need one of two things, either a kindle or a book case

you need one of two things, either a kindle or a book case

Reckon both, when I win the lottery I'm going to build a library or buy a house for books.