Bill O'Reilly booted. | INFJ Forum

Bill O'Reilly booted.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Bill one of the most truthful and trusted names in news is now gone from Foxnews.

I am not sure how I feel about this. Multiple accounts from women of sexual harassment and huge payouts given rather than letting it play out in a court of law... seems pretty damning.

The liberal media is in especially good spirits. A person that called their bluff repeated and showed them to be liars beyond doubt is now gone. Its like a crushing weight has been lifted from their chest.

Bill one of the most truthful and trusted names in news is now gone from Foxnews.

I am not sure how I feel about this. Multiple accounts from women of sexual harassment and huge payouts given rather than letting it play out in a court of law... seems pretty damning.

The liberal media is in especially good spirits. A person that called their bluff repeated and showed them to be liars beyond doubt is now gone. Its like a crushing weight has been lifted from their chest.

The crushing weight of all the bullshit.
But by all means...continue to defend the sexual deviant who used his position to harass and molest women, verbally or otherwise.

But by all means...continue to defend the sexual deviant who used his position to harass and molest women, verbally or otherwise.

Whatever the case is with that, remember no conviction.... Bill gave factual truthful news always. And the few times he was wrong he admitted to that. As I have said, thats why liberals hated him to a frenzy.

Whatever the case is with that, remember no conviction.... Bill gave factual truthful news always. And the few times he was wrong he admitted to that. As I have said, thats why liberals hated him to a frenzy.

Yeah...no conviction...just millions of dollars paid by him and Fox News as hush money over the course of a decade or so.
Derp dude.
They disliked him because he was a sexist and a pugnacious racist pig.

Reactions: dang and Scientia
allegedly. believe it or not, when a woman accuses a man of something hes not automatically guilty.

I heard Tucker took his spot! I might watch Fox every once in awhile again.

Ehh who am I kidding I won't lol
I like to watch Tucker because he does the same thing Blowhard Bill did except more funny and less morally indignant. Cant cuck the tuck!

Reactions: CindyLou
they did go after low hanging fruit though, Antifa SJW progressives of today are literally like clowns... I feel bad for them. bringing them on tv to shred them is easy. I guess thats why I dont have cable tv anymore, much better news online.

allegedly. believe it or not, when a woman accuses a man of something hes not automatically guilty.
That’s a whole lot of money for “allegedly”.
But being in a position of power opens up new vocabulary words like “allegedly”, “alternative facts”, “Wall St. bailout”, etc.

Reactions: dang
Either way...O’Reilly is walking with a $25 Million golden parachute.
Not bad.
Also, those women who accused Bill O of lewd acts and sexual harassment are unable to come forward with their stories since they accepted the payout Bill and Fox gave them...of course only if they signed away their right to speak about it in the future.
Maybe Bill is innocent, but then if you are, why not stand up and fight such accusations?
He certainly had the money, the backing, and even a vocal platform to defend himself...he never did...he paid them to hush.

Days afterward CNN and MsNBC remian obsessed with Bill ORilley leaving Foxnews.

Good riddance. Fox News is finally dying out.
Yay. Now we can all be enudated with fake news and have no clue what's actually going on.

Yay. Now we can all be enudated with fake news and have no clue what's actually going on.

Yeah, a sexual predator is called out publicly and his own karma fucked him over.
Just ask Cosby.

Yeah, a sexual predator is called out publicly and his own karma fucked him over.
Just ask Cosby.

Are you talking about Roger Ailes or Bill O'Reilly? Or somebody else at Fox News? It becomes complicated keeping up with all of the sexual harassment charges.

Reactions: Skarekrow
@Skarekrow, I would feel better if Fox News would rename itself Fox Entertainment. Looks like Sean Hannity is about to get fired also. He couldn't let go of a stupid conspiracy theory that even the network as a whole dismissed. And let's not forget Bob Beckel was just fired as well. If you want real conservative coverage, try the Wall Street Journal. It is also owned by Rupert Murdoch, but at least it is actual news. Fox News, Brietbart, InfoWars, Limbaugh, and all of the other pseudo conservative garbage is entertainment, not news. The people who get their news from those sources elected Donald. And sadly, even Donald depends upon those unreliable sources. His ignorance and poor judgment baffle me to this day. Donald still believes that the former president spied upon him despite no evidence. Everyone who could have been involved has completely dismissed the claim. Yet he still believes in it due to some dubious source. The president accused the former president of an impeachable crime, a felony, on twitter, with no information from his own intelligence agencies. He considers gossip from Fox and Friends to be real news, and investigative journalism from the likes of the New York Times, to be fake news. Funny how the NYT is primarily responsible for ending O'Reilley's career by uncovering the truth behind his history of creepy behavior. And of course Donald said that Bill and Roger both did nothing wrong. All three of them got away with being creeps for decades, and anytime the media calls them out, they complain about the lying fake news media or the liberal elite conspiracy out to destroy them. Just look in the mirror you assholes. I thought conservatives believe in taking personal responsibility. Man up, apologize sincerely, deal with the consequences, and then try to grow as a person by dealing with your problems. I think one of the silver linings of this presidency could be people finally becoming completely fed up with the old boy's club, or Mad Men style, of behavior. The Trumps and Fox News can't hide any longer. They are in the spotlight and on the clock. The creepy, unethical, and illegal behavior of the likes of Donald T and Bill O will not be tolerated much longer. The dinosaurs are becoming extinct. Once again, good riddance.

Last edited:
@Skarekrow, I would feel better if Fox News would rename itself Fox Entertainment. Looks like Sean Hannity is about to get fired also. He couldn't let go of a stupid conspiracy theory that even the network as a whole dismissed. And let's not forget Bob Beckel was just fired as well. If you want real conservative coverage, try the Wall Street Journal. It is also owned by Rupert Murdoch, but at least it is actual news. Fox News, Brietbart, InfoWars, Limbaugh, and all of the other pseudo conservative garbage is entertainment, not news. The people who get their news from those sources elected Donald. And sadly, even Donald depends upon those unreliable sources. His ignorance and poor judgment baffle me to this day. Donald still believes that the former president spied upon him despite no evidence. Everyone who could have been involved has completely dismissed the claim. Yet he still believes in it due to some dubious source. The president accused the former president of an impeachable crime, a felony, on twitter, with no information from his own intelligence agencies. He considers gossip from Fox and Friends to be real news, and investigative journalism from the likes of the New York Times, to be fake news. Funny how the NYT is primarily responsible for ending O'Reilley's career by uncovering the truth behind his history of creepy behavior. And of course Donald said that Bill and Roger both did nothing wrong. All three of them got away with being creeps for decades, and anytime the media calls them out, they complain about the lying fake news media or the liberal elite conspiracy out to destroy them. Just look it the mirror you assholes. I thought conservatives believe in taking personal responsibility. Man up, apologize sincerely, deal with the consequences, and then try to grow as a person by dealing with your problems. I think one of the silver linings of this presidency could be people finally becoming completely fed up with the old boy's club, or Mad Men style, of behavior. The Trumps and Fox News can't hide any longer. They are in the spotlight and on the clock. The creepy, unethical, and illegal behavior of the likes of Donald T and Bill O will not be tolerated much longer. The dinosaurs are becoming extinct. Once again, good riddance.

I will firstly say...I agree with what you have said 100% and have said very similar things in other threads myself.
Trump fits all 5 of the extreme type of narcissists - https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shame/201509/5-types-extreme-narcissists-and-how-deal-them
Still...it’s very much a “good ol boys” administration...it’s funny, and highly unrepresentative of our society...but you see pictures of meetings at the WH and it’s always a bunch of old white men.
I don’t count Ben Carson as black...idk what the fuck category he should be put in...mental case?
I’m currently reading a book you would probably like that fits right in with what is happening right now.

"A Generation of Sociopaths: How the Baby Boomers Betrayed America

51TlsbP3AZL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In A Generation of Sociopaths, Bruce Cannon Gibney shows how America was hijacked by the Boomers, a generation whose reckless self-indulgence degraded the foundations of American prosperity.

A former partner in a leading venture capital firm, Gibney examines the disastrous policies of the most powerful generation in modern history, showing how the Boomers ruthlessly enriched themselves at the expense of future generations.

Acting without empathy, prudence, or respect for facts--acting, in other words, as sociopaths--the Boomers turned American dynamism into stagnation, inequality, and bipartisan fiasco.

The Boomers have set a time bomb for the 2030s, when damage to Social Security, public finances, and the environment will become catastrophic and possibly irreversible--and when, not coincidentally, Boomers will be dying off.

Gibney, whose 2011 essay "What Happened to the Future?" transfixed the investment world, argues that younger generations have a fleeting window to hold the Boomers accountable and begin restoring America.

Distilling deep research into a witty, colorful indictment of the Boomers and an urgent defense of the once-unquestioned value of society, A Generation of Sociopaths is poised to become one of the most controversial books of the year.

I will firstly say...I agree with what you have said 100% and have said very similar things in other threads myself.
Trump fits all 5 of the extreme type of narcissists - https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shame/201509/5-types-extreme-narcissists-and-how-deal-them
Still...it’s very much a “good ol boys” administration...it’s funny, and highly unrepresentative of our society...but you see pictures of meetings at the WH and it’s always a bunch of old white men.
I don’t count Ben Carson as black...idk what the fuck category he should be put in...mental case?
I’m currently reading a book you would probably like that fits right in with what is happening right now.

"A Generation of Sociopaths: How the Baby Boomers Betrayed America”

51TlsbP3AZL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In A Generation of Sociopaths, Bruce Cannon Gibney shows how America was hijacked by the Boomers, a generation whose reckless self-indulgence degraded the foundations of American prosperity.

A former partner in a leading venture capital firm, Gibney examines the disastrous policies of the most powerful generation in modern history, showing how the Boomers ruthlessly enriched themselves at the expense of future generations.

Acting without empathy, prudence, or respect for facts--acting, in other words, as sociopaths--the Boomers turned American dynamism into stagnation, inequality, and bipartisan fiasco.

The Boomers have set a time bomb for the 2030s, when damage to Social Security, public finances, and the environment will become catastrophic and possibly irreversible--and when, not coincidentally, Boomers will be dying off.

Gibney, whose 2011 essay "What Happened to the Future?" transfixed the investment world, argues that younger generations have a fleeting window to hold the Boomers accountable and begin restoring America.

Distilling deep research into a witty, colorful indictment of the Boomers and an urgent defense of the once-unquestioned value of society, A Generation of Sociopaths is poised to become one of the most controversial books of the year.

You know what they say about great minds, right? Now we can pat ourselves on the back.