best love song . . . ever | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

best love song . . . ever

Favorite Beach House track, probably because it's so recognizable. I saw them live a few weeks ago and this is still the best in the set by far

Reactions: flower

Reactions: flower and acd
There are so many and here are a few more.
I had considered posting this in the guilty pleasure song thread, but fuck it it's a gd beautiful song.

Last edited:
I had considered posting this in the guilty pleasure song thread, but fuck it it's a gd beautiful song.

Oh God yes. I consider that song to be in keeping with the thread creator's song criteria.

Quality Control Notes: While "greatest" was not a word recognized in our language database. "Love," and "Song" did indeed appear and apply to the song known as "Making Love Out of Nothing at All." Initially, the presence of word 1. "love," followed by word 2. "Nothing" implied a lack of love in the song. We consulted with linguists at UCBerkley, and they reassured us that "Nothing" was not intended to negate "love." Rather, in a perverse twist, the tremendous quantity of love required to remedy the song's "Nothing" distinguishes this song as a palatable delivery system of Highly Concentrated Love (HCL); In layman terms, the amount of HCL delivered in this song has a minute-to-HCL concentration comparable to the calorie-to-antioxidant ratio found in Kale.

I see Stevie Wonder has been mentioned before, but when it comes to truly epic love songs I prefer As:

However, there are some songs that touch me more deeply because I've known them much longer and I associate them with particular feelings or situations. Al Stewart's I'm Falling is one song that I've liked for at least 20 years. It's more about an introverted dreamy love. Where the Wonder song relies on hyperbole or more universal feelings, this one describes pretty well how I've actually experienced falling in love.

Dr John

This is not the greatest love song ever but it's a good tune and I like it despite, or maybe because of the cheese factor.

Last edited:

Last edited: