flower1.jpg

flower3.jpg

dog1.jpg

dog1.jpg

landscape6.jpg

building4.jpg

building5.jpg

building3.jpg

Apparently the artist of these drawings and paintings was rejected from art college. Personally I LOVE these paintings and sketches. They've got a great deal more skill to them than the shite I see in modern art galleries around australia and the world.

I can kind of understand getting depressed, going on a bender, winding up a politician and committing genocide after having your dreams and desires dashed like that...

He was rejected? Seriously? If so genocide does seem like a good fix. :meyes:

I agree with shai, he deserves bloody vengeance.

this guy got nothing. Hes got a fairly good technique for semi-realistic painting with a touch of impressionism maybe. At its best. I mean.. seriously, a drawing of a cute dog? What is he? Four years old trying to impress his grandmother? Give me a break, he got nothing art-wise, no wonder he never got in. Art is not about just a good technique.

His conceptual work on the other hand... he really put them into life.

btw: you really should see this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290210/

Last edited:
I'm not saying he would ever have been the worlds best, but he had skill enough to be a passable artist... and that's all he ever wanted to be.

Oh well, I guess you can't always have what you want, eh?

It was probably thousands of other peeps painting just as good as he was. Doing what he was doing.. for erm.. 100 years... since when Romanticism actual was "the big thing". Around the time these was painted there was something else going on: Expressionism, Dada (omg.. he prob loved that movement), Bauhaus (i think he was responsible for shutting that down), Art deco, surrealism... Munch, Picasso, Salvador Dali, etc etc etc. Romanticism was as cool back then as his love for Jews. Then again, he might have been better as an painter than a military strategist...

Oh.. and he must have been a reeaaaally sore looser!

Romanticism is coming back again btw. Or more realistic stuff in general is becoming more acceptable and common again in contemporary art. There are hardly anyone that do any non figurative stuff anymore.

), Then again, he might have been better as an painter than a military strategist...

Please, please, don't get me wrong, but he wasn't a bad military strategist. The arian suppremacy was what got him bad. As a strategist, he was quite good

Please, please, don't get me wrong, but he wasn't a bad military strategist. The arian suppremacy was what got him bad. As a strategist, he was quite good

Hehe... I believe he fucked it up kinda bad with the Russians ;) But maybe it was not his call. And you are off course right, obsession is not a good thing for any kind of strategist.

Bad arse cold russian winter!!!! Uhuuuu! Artsy Hittler got greedy. ahahhahahahhahahha

You know, speaking of Hitler, I just want to say how I admire Churchill so much.

I imagine all the phony fawning over Hitler's art that Eva Braun had to do to get into the sack with him. You know, the girlfriend's gotta be artist-supportive even if she's not all that impressed.

"Oh Dolphy, come to zee bett und bring zee doggie-style pictures."

this guy got nothing. Hes got a fairly good technique for semi-realistic painting with a touch of impressionism maybe. At its best. I mean.. seriously, a drawing of a cute dog? What is he? Four years old trying to impress his grandmother? Give me a break, he got nothing art-wise, no wonder he never got in. Art is not about just a good technique.

His conceptual work on the other hand... he really put them into life.

btw: you really should see this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290210/

seems to be like that in my school sometimes, but I piss off the teachers and did my own thing. :p Tried to do realism but it doesant work. Its a miracle I am still in. lol.