Are You an INFJ and a Clairvoyant? | INFJ Forum

Are You an INFJ and a Clairvoyant?

Pluto

Jun 21, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Hi everyone!

For many years, I've been trying to locate INFJs who are also Clairvoyants. If you are one, send me a line!

Pluto :eek:)

INTJ and I have experienced knowing things before they happen as well as some reading of thoughts.

INTJ and I have experienced knowing things before they happen as well as some reading of thoughts.

Hi Eventhorizon,

Thanks for participating in my thread.

Your MBTI says INFJ or INTJ - you're still ambivalent as to which one you are?

Also, do these premonitions come in the form of dreams?

Pluto :)

Hi Eventhorizon,

Thanks for participating in my thread.

Your MBTI says INFJ or INTJ - you're still ambivalent as to which one you are?

Also, do these premonitions come in the form of dreams?

I relate more to INTJ thought the very first time I tested I got INFJ.

Yes, the premonitions I had \ have come in the form of dreams. Once maybe not, Im not sure what it was. I saw the leaves swirling on the ground and simply knew we were going to get a lot of snow that year.

However I have not had any of these in a long time now, several years.

I relate more to INTJ thought the very first time I tested I got INFJ.

Yes, the premonitions I had \ have come in the form of dreams. Once maybe not, Im not sure what it was. I saw the leaves swirling on the ground and simply knew we were going to get a lot of snow that year.

However I have not had any of these in a long time now, several years.

I receive almost all my messages through my dreams. I remember about 90% of them, and the event usually happens within 7 days. Two years ago, I dreamt of 4 numbers out of the 6 winning numbers for the 6/49 lottery 1 day before the draw. I almost had a heart attack when I looked at the winning numbers the following day! I have yet to have a similar dream.

Do you know of other INFJs who are also clairvoyants or have other paranormal abilities?

Last edited:
I have parallel related event occurance ability. Let me explain. Most recently. I played a video game that has nothing to do with fishing. I bought a fishing pole in the game and fished myself my dinner. Then the same day my friend dragged me out to the park with him. It was nice and beautiful. We saw paddle boats and decided to ride one for 2 hours. We were floating all over that lake. I spotted something weird floating in the distance and told him we should sail over to it and see what it is before it floats too far away. We had to do some crazy manuvers to sail right next to it. My friend grabbed it for me and started pulling. He pulled for a long time and we realized pretty quickly that it was a LONG fishing line, floaty, and hook. It was all the neccessary parts of a fishing pole but the stick itself. It's not something that important, but fishing isn't part of my life. Sailing in boats isn't common for me either. And video games with fishing isn't that common in my life either :p

This stuff happens to me all the time!

I have parallel related event occurance ability. Let me explain. Most recently. I played a video game that has nothing to do with fishing. I bought a fishing pole in the game and fished myself my dinner. Then the same day my friend dragged me out to the park with him. It was nice and beautiful. We saw paddle boats and decided to ride one for 2 hours. We were floating all over that lake. I spotted something weird floating in the distance and told him we should sail over to it and see what it is before it floats too far away. We had to do some crazy manuvers to sail right next to it. My friend grabbed it for me and started pulling. He pulled for a long time and we realized pretty quickly that it was a LONG fishing line, floaty, and hook. It was all the neccessary parts of a fishing pole but the stick itself. It's not something that important, but fishing isn't part of my life. Sailing in boats isn't common for me either. And video games with fishing isn't that common in my life either :p

I dont understand. You played a video gmae that has nothing to do with fishing.... but you bought a fishing pole in the game and fished for your dinner in the game?

I receive almost all my messages through my dreams. I remember about 90% of them, and the event usually happens within 7 days. Two years ago, I dreamt of 4 numbers out of the 6 winning numbers for the 6/49 lottery 1 day before the draw. I almost had a heart when I looked at the winning numbers the following day! I have yet to have a similar dream.

Do you know of other INFJs who are also clairvoyants or have other paranormal abilities?

If there are any others I am sure they will let you know. I would not want to speak for them.

Dreaming of lottery numbers is pretty impressive. I would ask your subconscious why it decided not to give you all the numbers though. Seems like its playing with you.

I dont understand. You played a video gmae that has nothing to do with fishing.... but you bought a fishing pole in the game and fished for your dinner in the game?

It's a game mostly about story. One of those Bioware-style games. The fishing pole was just random. Buying it and fishing with it was the last thing I did before my friend got me to go to the park with him. Then. Same day. In real life in the middle of the river I found a fishing pole by being curious enough to chase it down and pull it out from the water.

It's a game mostly about story. One of those Bioware-style games. The fishing pole was just random. Buying it and fishing with it was the last thing I did before my friend got me to go to the park with him. Then. Same day. In real life in the middle of the river I found a fishing pole by being curious enough to chase it down and pull it out from the water.

Ok.

I had a similar experience. In a video game I played a long while ago, you end up at a sewer inlet\outlet. There, you have two paths to choose from. It was about a week later, I found my self looking at an inlet or outlet depending on how you look at it, that looked EXACTLY the same as it did in the game.

Now sewers inlets and outlets could be thought of to look similar. This one though was not what I would call ordinary. I have never seen one like it before or since.

I have parallel related event occurrence ability. Let me explain. Most recently. I played a video game that has nothing to do with fishing. I bought a fishing pole in the game and fished myself my dinner. Then the same day my friend dragged me out to the park with him. It was nice and beautiful. We saw paddle boats and decided to ride one for 2 hours. We were floating all over that lake. I spotted something weird floating in the distance and told him we should sail over to it and see what it is before it floats too far away. We had to do some crazy maneuvers to sail right next to it. My friend grabbed it for me and started pulling. He pulled for a long time and we realized pretty quickly that it was a LONG fishing line, floaty, and hook. It was all the neccessary parts of a fishing pole but the stick itself. It's not something that important, but fishing isn't part of my life. Sailing in boats isn't common for me either. And video games with fishing isn't that common in my life either :p

Hi Keirouen,

My premonition dreams are odd in the sense that I usually get the message that I need to receive, not the one that I want. I could consciously believe something (i.e., accepting a particular job is not right for me) and dream the exact opposite. My dreams tell me the objective truth regardless of my prejudice or conscious preferences.

That's why I put so much trust in my dreams because they show me in detail what everyone in a particular situation is actually thinking and will do. One of my sisters told me years ago that no one can lie to me because I will dream of the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: dudemanbro