Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues?

and I called you an "asshole" and threatened, in a PM to punch you....but i still like you

Thats cool man i like you too

of course I did and have reported you on numerous occasions when you ticked me off. in fact i am doing again right now

Ok so am i really that incorrect by saying that you 'got me temporarily banned'?

Okay, muir. Woah. I can see what the other posters are saying here. I am going to ask you to slow things down here and let us pick this apart piece by piece so that we get what you're saying. I would also suggest that you evaluate what we're saying, expand on it, and refrain from introducing any new information unless it is absolutely necessary. I'm going to start with this first bit here.

Okay, so let me just summarize what you're saying here
  • The elite in society (dukes, lords, ladies, etc) frequently took interest in occult magic and this is why it is relevant.
  • Occult magic is not only believed to exist, but it works.
  • Occult magic is used today to manipulate the subconscious mind

That's three points that you believe to be true but I have some serious misgivings and I would like to have proof of each. (The rest, I don't even know I where I could start my questioning. lol. )

Can you prove that the elite having an interest in the occult would have some meaning beyond the culture and superstitions at the time?

Can you discuss how you know that the current elite that participate in these rituals actually believe what they're practising and they're not just paying lipservice to traditions (like a secular family celebrating Christmas)?

How do you know occult magic even works beyond anecdotal evidence?

How do you know it's being used in the way you say it is?

How is occult magic being used to manipulate the subconscious mind. How do you know it works?

For each of these, I would invite you not to post any videos or articles, but just explain in your own words and your own reasoning for this. Let's take this step by step. Don't presuppose any prior knowledge. Don't introduce anything else. Just focus on what I'm asking here. I'm just curious how you arrived at this thinking.

[video=youtube;L777RhL_Fz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4[/video]

Please watch this. Watch this with an open mind. Use no judgement just watch it and see if it makes sense to you. Does it add up or is it bullshit? You decide. It's a long one but one that is very worth watching. It really made me think of the world I live in in a different light. And made me realize that those people long ago may have been smarter than we would like to believe them to be. I wonder if you will feel the way I did after you watch it. It's three plus hours I have watched it several times and did some google earthing myself just to see if he was correct...

Reactions: sassafras
@TheDaringHatTrick

I would really like to answer your post but you may have noticed that i have some poeple attacking me instead of dealing with the issues

This ALWAYS happens whenever i start talking about the REAL issues....suddenly the voices in opposition become really shrill and they start throwing around all sorts of nasty insults and ridicule and they just generaly try to bog the discussion down and stop any further points being said regarding the important stuff

I end up having to defend myself instead of talking about the topic in the thread

Take your time, muir. I really want to hear what you think.

In the meantime, though, I think people have a right to discern what to them is real or isn't and to ask questions. You must understand a lot of the material you post presupposes prior knowledge and requires people to fill in a lot of blanks and as such, doesn't always appeal to reason. You're also communicating a lot of subject matter that is taboo and upsetting to a lot of people. Indeed, I won't deny that many of your views strike me as being problematic, but because you're at least civil, lack any influence, and are not outright hurting anyone just by having an opinion, I also cannot deny the opportunity to try and understand what makes you think the way you think. I have never personally encountered anyone with opinions like yours and who was willing to talk about it.

That doesn't mean I don't understand the frustration many people feel. I hope you do too. Speak as plainly and clearly as you can and answer their questions and consider their perspectives as well. Even if they're arguing with you, I'm pretty certain that the other people that are in this thread want to know why you believe what you believe too.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
Ok so am i really that incorrect by saying that you 'got me temporarily banned'?

only if a high percentage of the people I report get subsequently banned.

Okay, muir. Woah. I can see what the other posters are saying here. I am going to ask you to slow things down here and let us pick this apart piece by piece so that we get what you're saying. I would also suggest that you evaluate what we're saying, expand on it, and refrain from introducing any new information unless it is absolutely necessary. I'm going to start with this first bit here.

Okay, so let me just summarize what you're saying here
  • The elite in society (dukes, lords, ladies, etc) frequently took interest in occult magic and this is why it is relevant.
By using my own country as a case study I am showing how the aristocracy that formed the ruling elite in my country for hundreds of years have also been the heads of freemasonry in my country for hundreds of years

• Occult magic is not only believed to exist, but it works.
I'm saying regardless of whether or not anyone here thinks it works it is used by the power elite

The clips i posted earlier look at how corporate logos are often occult symbols. Lets say you are a magician and you want to sell lots of your product you may make a talisman and charge it energetically, for exmaple your company logo

Occult magic is used today to manipulate the subconscious mind

It has been used for millenia

We are here on this MBTI forum because of the work of Jung. Jung was heavily into the occult

There is also enneagram stuff on this site. that came from a mystic Gurdjieff who claimed he got it from an occult order called the 'sarmoung brotherhood'

Its even there in the bible...moses has a magickal battle with the pharoahs high priests. Both sides are using the same qabalistic technology. In the story Moses was brought up in the egyptian royal family...he was raised on a diet of qabalistic magick the same as the preists

French magician Eliphas Levi says moses transmitted the tarot down to the hebrews

The tarot cards are qabalistic. Forget anything some new ager tries to tell you that they are about some sort of fluff...they are qabalistic

That's three points that you believe to be true but I have some serious misgivings and I would like to have proof of each. (The rest, I don't even know I where I could start my questioning. lol. )

Can you prove that the elite having an interest in the occult would have some meaning beyond the culture and superstitions at the time?

You know how one area that conspiracy theorists get quite excited about online is popular culture for example movies and music?

Well if you think hypothetically for a moment that there is a cabalistic cabal trying to control society using methods passed down through secret mystery schools amongst the elite over centuries but traceable back to ancient sumeria then wouldn't it stand to reason that they would want to control popular culture as what better way would their be to get inot the minds of the masses?

Particularly children would be very easy to reach through popular culture

I know saying that doesn't prove anything but i hope it shows that if we can build the scaffold of proof upto a point where you cansee that there is a cabal then from there it would simply be logical that that cabal would then aim to control certain areas of life

Its documented fact that the CIA infiltrated the mianstream media for example in operation mockingbird. They are interested in anything that gets a big audience. if that thing or person that is getting a big audience is saying a message counter to their message then they will silence them and there are many examples of people who ahve been assassinated whilst trying to fight the good fight

Why wouldnt they also want to control the film industry and the music industry....they'd be stupid not to...and these guys are not stupid....they are diabolically clever

You hear peopel sometimes saying the politicians are idiots....well yeah...the politicians are just the middle management. they come and they go but the real management is always there in the shadows and they are not idiots. Whats more they have an understanding of human psychology that has been gathered and refined over thousands of years. They have mastered the art of control

But just as there is the sith...there is also the jedi (star wars was a deeply qabalistic film)

Can you discuss how you know that the current elite that participate in these rituals actually believe what they're practising and they're not just paying lipservice to traditions (like a secular family celebrating Christmas)?

The proofs in the pudding. They have successfully sat on humanity for millenia. Whatever they are doing...its extremely potent

So lets look at another case study: Hitler. Everyone knows his regime were masters of propaganda...but where did it all come from?

Behind hitler in the shadows were certain occult orders that high ranking nazis were members of for example the Thule society and behind that was the germanorden. These groups claimed lineage from the templars and were heavily influenced by things like ariosophy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy

You know the swastika yeah? Its a magickal symbol. He swapped it round to invert it. In a lot of nazi propaganda they mentioned the teutonic knights to work on the imaginations of people. The teutonic knights were an offshoot of the templars

The swastika is their magickally charged talisman. The black sun. There are all sorts of alcehemical associations to the black sun. The nazis formed a new chivalric order of knights called the SS. Each SS member was given a skull and crossed bones ring which is obviously a masonic/templar symbol.

The headquarters of the SS was wewelsberg castle where a council of the top ranking 12 would meet like a coven. On the floor of their meeting place was a black sun:

639px-Schwarze_sonne.jpg

So out of all the carnage what was achieved?

The state of israel came into being. the bankers who had bankrolled all the governments with war loans got very rich, the corporations that supplied all the equipment got very rich and the dollar became the worlds reserve currency at the Bretton woods conference

not a good situation for the millions of people of all races and religions who got butchered in that conflict...but a very good outcome for the bankers

When you think about the turn around of germany from being heavily penalised after WW1 to bounce back and challenge many of the worlds most powerful countries and almost win within a 20 year time frame...the nazis were obviously working with some pretty potent stuff as well

How do you know occult magic even works beyond anecdotal evidence?

Because we all use it. We are all magicians. It is about creating change in accordance with will. Working with the subconscious mind is just part of this

How do you know it's being used in the way you say it is?

Because i am a couple of handshakes away from some very high up people

How is occult magic being used to manipulate the subconscious mind. How do you know it works?

Its all magick...NLP, psychology, MBTI etc its all magick. So does it work?

For each of these, I would invite you not to post any videos or articles, but just explain in your own words and your own reasoning for this. Let's take this step by step. Don't presuppose any prior knowledge. Don't introduce anything else. Just focus on what I'm asking here. I'm just curious how you arrived at this thinking.

Last edited:
only if a high percentage of the people I report get subsequently banned.

I don't know anything about that...do you report a lot of people? :p

[MENTION=95]efromm[/MENTION] i don't seem to have the option to give people a thumbs up or i'd do so for your vid you just posted! lol

I did know what country i was talking about

The mistake i made was suggesting that the safety record of north koreas airlines might have been compromised by the shoot down of flight 007. But 007 was actually a south korean airline

That was the only mistake...any one can check that out its all there in the thread in black and white

I'm not sure how relevant the book you were talking was to the topic at hand because we were talking about why the tensions were rising. You made a point that the book said that north korea had a bad flight record.i didn't disbelieve what you were telling me....all i said was that maybe their safety record was compromised by the shoot down of flight 007

As i say it was good to get that in there about 007 anyway

But in terms of the overall discussion it had really no bearing

Are you going to answer my question about how you feel about the rothschilds?

Well, then you didn't read the post, because it said Korean Air. Nice try though.

How do I feel about the rothschilds? Nothing much, really... similar to how I feel about the freemasons. I've met a few freemasons in person, though, and, well, let's just say this is one point where your view of reality and my view of reality diverge drastically.

I suppose you're really asking whether or not I support a large banking cabal that wreaks worldwide havoc. Hard to answer that question, since I don't think it exists (well, certainly not to the degree you say) and it is hard to feel much about something you don't think exists. No, I'm not jewish, but I recognize bigotry when I see it and I don't like it. I also don't really think magic (or magic with a K) exists, except for the fact life is magic. Finally, I wasn't attacking you, I was actually attacking some of the links you post since they are patently insane.

I think the fact that this thread exists and you are not currently being tailed by a drone should be sufficient proof that we as a society are NOT being kept from discussing the big issues.

(wait... ARE you currently being tailed by a drone?)

By using my own country as a case study I am showing how the aristocracy that formed the ruling elite in my country for hundreds of years have also been the heads of freemasonry in my country for hundreds of years

I'm saying regardless of whether or not anyone here thinks it works it is used by the power elite

The clips i posted earlier look at how corporate logos are often occult symbols. Lets say you are a magician and you want to sell lots of your product you may make a talisman and charge it energetically, for exmaple your company logo

It has been used for millenia

We are here on this MBTI forum because of the work of Jung. Jung was heavily into the occult

There is also enneagram stuff on this site. that came from a mystic Gurdjieff who claimed he got it from an occult order called the 'sarmoung brotherhood'

Its even there in the bible...moses has a magickal battle with the pharoahs high priests. Both sides are using the same qabalistic technology. In the story Moses was brought up in the egyptian royal family...he was raised on a diet of qabalistic magick the same as the preists

French magician Eliphas Levi says moses transmitted the tarot down to the hebrews

The tarot cards are qabalistic. Forget anything some new ager tries to tell you that they are about some sort of fluff...they are qabalistic

You know how one area that conspiracy theorists get quite excited about online is popular culture for example movies and music?

Well if you think hypothetically for a moment that there is a cabalistic cabal trying to control society using methods passed down through secret mystery schools amongst the elite over centuries but traceable back to ancient sumeria then wouldn't it stand to reason that they would want to control popular culture as what better way would their be to get inot the minds of the masses?

Particularly children would be very easy to reach through popular culture

I know saying that doesn't prove anything but i hope it shows that if we can build the scaffold of proof upto a point where you cansee that there is a cabal then from there it would simply be logical that that cabal would then aim to control certain areas of life

Its documented fact that the CIA infiltrated the mianstream media for example in operation mockingbird. They are interested in anything that gets a big audience. if that thing or person that is getting a big audience is saying a message counter to their message then they will silence them and there are many examples of people who ahve been assassinated whilst trying to fight the good fight

Why wouldnt they also want to control the film industry and the music industry....they'd be stupid not to...and these guys are not stupid....they are diabolically clever

You hear peopel sometimes saying the politicians are idiots....well yeah...the politicians are just the middle management. they come and they go but the real management is always there in the shadows and they are not idiots. Whats more they have an understanding of human psychology that has been gathered and refined over thousands of years. They have mastered the art of control

But just as there is the sith...there is also the jedi (star wars was a deeply qabalistic film)

The proofs in the pudding. They have successfully sat on humanity for millenia. Whatever they are doing...its extremely potent

So lets look at another case study: Hitler. Everyone knows his regime were masters of propaganda...but where did it all come from?

Behind hitler in the shadows were certain occult orders that high ranking nazis were members of for example the Thule society and behind that was the germanorden. These groups claimed lineage from the templars and were heavily influenced by things like ariosophy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy

You know the swastika yeah? Its a magickal symbol. He swapped it round to invert it. In a lot of nazi propaganda they mentioned the teutonic knights to work on the imaginations of people. The teutonic knights were an offshoot of the templars

The swastika is their magickally charged talisman. The black sun. There are all sorts of alcehemical associations to the black sun. The nazis formed a new chivalric order of knights called the SS. Each SS member was given a skull and crossed bones ring which is obviously a masonic/templar symbol.

The headquarters of the SS was wewelsberg castle where a council of the top ranking 12 would meet like a coven. On the floor of their meeting place was a black sun:

639px-Schwarze_sonne.jpg

So out of all the carnage what was achieved?

The state of israel came into being. the bankers who had bankrolled all the governments with war loans got very rich, the corporations that supplied all the equipment got very rich and the dollar became the worlds reserve currency at the Bretton woods conference

not a good situation for the millions of people of all races and religions who got butchered in that conflict...but a very good outcome for the bankers

When you think about the turn around of germany from being heavily penalised after WW1 to bounce back and challenge many of the worlds most powerful countries and almost win within a 20 year time frame...the nazis were obviously working with some pretty potent stuff as well

Because we all use it. We are all magicians. It is about creating change in accordance with will. Working with the subconscious mind is just part of this

Because i am a couple of handshakes away from some very high up people

who could possibly argue against this?

...Because i am a couple of handshakes away from some very high up people

Muir... are you saying you're the whistleblower for the new (and occult) world order? Have you by chance signed away any of your rights or possessions to these people you're working with? You've succeeded in getting me somewhat worried now.

Why don't you tell us who these people are then, and how you know this works? Without youtube videos?

Well, then you didn't read the post, because it said Korean Air. Nice try though.

Wait what did i try at? The post said 'korean air'...well yeah....maybe if korean air were called southern korean air then it would have avoided the mix up

How do I feel about the rothschilds? Nothing much, really... similar to how I feel about the freemasons. I've met a few freemasons in person, though, and, well, let's just say this is one point where your view of reality and my view of reality diverge drastically.

I've met some lovely freemasons

The whole organisation is compartmentalised. You know...it is split into degrees....thats like a ranking

The higher up you go the more you learn but you are vetted as you go up to make sure you are on board witht he agenda or at least mouldable

The lower guys in the first few degrees are told didly squat

I suppose you're really asking whether or not I support a large banking cabal that wreaks worldwide havoc. Hard to answer that question, since I don't think it exists (well, certainly not to the degree you say)

Ok so you DO think it exists, just not to the degree i say. ok that's good to know

and it is hard to feel much about something you don't think exists. No, I'm not jewish, but I recognize bigotry when I see it and I don't like it.

if you stopped projecting what you want reality to be onto reality instead of actually listening to what i say you would know that i have got nothing against jews (unless they are working for the cabal in which case i feel the same way about them as i feel about the non jews who work for the cabal)

But i know you just like playing that race card as a way to try and discredit me. But those that are following what is being said will see the truth regarding that

I also don't really think magic (or magic with a K) exists, except for the fact life is magic.

Well yes...that's the point...its all magick

Finally, I wasn't attacking you, I was actually attacking some of the links you post since they are patently insane.

No what you seem to do is support all the things i speak out against

For example recently you brought the polio vaccine into a discussion that had nothing to do with the polio vaccine and of course the conspiracy world believes that the cabal is forcing all these vaccines on us (they own big pharma)

I think the fact that this thread exists and you are not currently being tailed by a drone should be sufficient proof that we as a society are NOT being kept from discussing the big issues.

(wait... ARE you currently being tailed by a drone?)

It doesn't really work like that....yet

Its more that they use computer algorithms that are like fishing nets trawled through the sea. these algorithms trawel the internet for KEYWORDS. So for example they might pick up a word like 'zionism' and then that would be passed onto a caseworker to examine

If the caseworker deemed it important enough they would then allocate an agent of dispersion to that source to try and disrupt whatever they didn't want being discussed

Muir... are you saying you're the whistleblower for the new (and occult) world order? Have you by chance signed away any of your rights or possessions to these people you're working with? You've succeeded in getting me somewhat worried now.

Why don't you tell us who these people are then, and how you know this works? Without youtube videos?

I have sworn no oaths. I can say what i please

I don't work for any people and this stuff i'm talking about is flooding out there all over the internet from many different people. Its being talked about by more and more people

If you believe in a more equal society like i do then you believe that information belongs to everyone and shouldn't be hoarded by the elites

if you're interested in the popular culture angle the 'vigilant citizen' website says some interesting things:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

who could possibly argue against this?

Maybe a guy who has an ancient star disk from germany as his avatar?

image.php

it's Neanderthal

Muir, I brought the polio vaccine up in that thread because it was about medical intervention and people's avoidance of it on ethical and religious grounds. I actually know the person who got polio, in the US. Polio exists, every bit as much as big pharma does. I didn't even know you spoke out against it (although I am completely and totally unshocked that you do). You didn't even have any bearing on that post whatsoever and it wasn't directed to you at all. And do you think I'm an agent of dispersion just because I don't agree with you? It seems you are insinuating that.

It's like Chomsky all over again. I am in very highbrow company now.

But, who is it you're a few handshakes away from? I am very curious to know what group you're involved with that successfully uses magic on this level.

Muir, I brought the polio vaccine up in that thread because it was about medical intervention and people's avoidance of it on ethical and religious grounds. I actually know the person who got polio, in the US. Polio exists, every bit as much as big pharma does. I didn't even know you spoke out against it (although I am completely and totally unshocked that you do). You didn't even have any bearing on that post whatsoever and it wasn't directed to you at all. And do you think I'm an agent of dispersion just because I don't agree with you? It seems you are insinuating that.

It's like Chomsky all over again. I am in very highbrow company now.

But, who is it you're a few handshakes away from? I am very curious to know what group you're involved with that successfully uses magic on this level.

Well i think youre less likely to be an agent of dispersion because although you are trying to discredit me personally and not just what i say, you are at least asking some questions. Some other people are just trying to shut the whole discussion down

I have spoken out about vaccines yeah

There have been a lot of deaths and injury resulting from various vaccines and preceeding a lot of vaccination drives there has often been a lot of fear mongering in the mainstream media

Creating vaccines is big business right?

Our government bought tons and tons of the tamiflu vaccine during the whole swine flu scare. But the problem with virus's is that they mutate. So in no time at all the vaccines are out of date and useless....but big pharma gets to take a big chunk of our taxpayers money

Perhaps the money would be better spent on boosting the immune systems of children instead by ending poverty and subsidising organic food?

Why is 'disproving' it the default here?

Many people agree with it. If you look at it you might find you might agree with it as well

For example we now know that the government lied about there being any wmd's in iraq in order to take us to war. They used a women to pretend to be a nurse to speak to congress....we now know that was all lies as well.

WE KNOW the government has lied to take us to war....so why is it so hard to contemplate the possiblity that they might lie to us again?

It's not that the government isn't lying, it's that you're making absolutely outrageous claims and then backing them up with excessive amounts of information with sketchy connections to the original topic. You don't know for sure that there were NEVER WMDs in Iraq, you don't know for sure that the Sarin gas attacks were carried out by the US, and the thing is neither of those two subjects relates to your original statement that we're being led away from
genuine news!

I'm not 'pummelling' anyone! Thats more exageration!

Seriously man you seem to be doing all the NLP manipulations here that are in the posts at the start of this thread

You have no idea what you are even talking about... you have completely misinterpreted these ideas and you do not even care. It only becomes a debate because you make so many outrageous claims that are just blatantly wrong or misinterpreted and then you change the subject or throw in more BS videos and half-truths and outright lies about different subjects instead of focusing on a single topic. There is just no way to debate you on these claims because the second I do you will change the topic to something else or accuse me of being a shill or something. And you do it for pages and pages until the whole thread is about you. You ARE pummeling people. Even if you think you are just spreading truth, you cannot deny that you are incapable of expressing succinct, focused points that demonstrate your opinion on a single topic... because if you did, it would be possible for people to pick apart each aspect of the narrative that holds your perspective together. But instead you throw out more and more and more until it is impossible to respond. And now you are accusing me of manipulating you! It is absolutely ridiculous.

You don't need to go throught my posts if you don't want to. No one is making you do that. Thye are there for anyone who is interested.

If you are interested then GREAT. Have a look and see if there is anything that is of value to you. If you are not interested then scroll past them....its all very simple

I am not forcing you to do anything here. You are in this thread of your own free will....take some responsibility

I cannot disagree with any of this... I have already spent multiple posts trying to get you to focus on one point and respond to it, and so far you have not even approached a response. It IS my fault... but that is NOT what I am trying to say. I am trying to say that your tidal waves of information are impossible to respond to... and not because people are not informed enough, but because you post so MUCH of it that it is impossible for ANYONE to vertify EVERYTHING that you are saying. It is the same tactic that propagandists use... and if you want to find the truth then this is not the way to do it.

Yeah you are still derailing and not dealing witt the issues

What are you talking about? You are in this thread trying to move the discussion off the topics using ridicule.

You don't need to like my style......look man this thread is all about making the point that people need to focus on SUBSTANCE NOT STYLE

Don't worry about how i present...that is my problem.

What are the issues here, exactly?
There are so many issues in this thread that it is impossible to respond to any of it.
That is, once again, my point.
And the ridicule was demonstrating my point... and it is exactly what you are doing by posting all of this stuff.

It is not about winning or losing!

This is not a point scoring game

I am handing you information that has HELPED ME TO UNDERSTADN THE SITUATION so i am sharing it with you because you have posted here, which suggests you are interested....so i have handed information over to you

All you need to decide is what you want to do with it

You can ignore it or you can engage with it....its that simple

And if you choose to engage with it then it is entirely upto YOU how deep you look into it all

No, it is not about winning or losing... but if you are not willing to consider that you might not be using sound tactics to prove your points, then that suggests you are not interested in the truth or finding a fair and balanced perspective.