Are there any INFJ women on this site in the NYC metro area? | INFJ Forum

Are there any INFJ women on this site in the NYC metro area?

benrst

One
Apr 12, 2012
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Is there a place on this website or on another website to post a request to trade e-mails, meet, etc. an INFJ or INFP woman who lives in the NYC metro area preferably in my age range? I am male, age 59, but I look younger. I am an INTP, but I rely on gut feelings as much as any thought process. I also prefer the company of a more feeling type, but I don't know where to find such a person. If there is anyone on this site or if someone knows of where else to post online a request like this, please let me know. Of course, there is no guarantee that even if someone on this site did live in my area that they would be interested in my type, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks.

LOL what she said ^ o_O

'I rely on gut feelings'-------------- I read this as 'gut pleasures' hahahhahaa!!!!

uh....this way, dude --> http://www.typetango.com/

This is not a dating site and I think you've just creeped out most of the INFJ girls.

ahahah poor dude there is nothing wrong in looking for some nice infj girls! and this forum is full of them so xD

by the way crazy a MBTI dating site O.O

LOL this is the kind of shit I live for!

Edit: at least he was honest, I feel bad

Bahahahaha!

mrcreepy.jpg

But seriously. This isn't a dating site.

I don't really see a problem with what he posted. It doesn't creep me out. He did specify he's looking for someone in his age range and is asking if there is a subforum specifically for this or another website we might know of....

I'm personally not familiar with any dating sites geared towards MBTI, sorry.

Reactions: Blackmountainside
I don't really see a problem with what he posted. It doesn't creep me out. He did specify he's looking for someone in his age range and is asking if there is a subforum specifically for this or another website we might know of....

I agree it's messed to call the dude creepy he was honest and that's actually pretty cool. A creepy guy would have pretended to be 14 or something. The whole thing still made me laugh tho. Not at the guy necessarily, but at the whole series of posts was comical. And he already got pointed to an MBTI dating site.

I had no idea there was an MBTI dating site. *hits that shit up*

Too sexy for his shirt obviously.

I think it's kind of fucked up how some people are ok to be abused like this just because he doesn't meet with your standards in interacting with you.

I agree it's messed to call the dude creepy he was honest and that's actually pretty cool. A creepy guy would have pretended to be 14 or something. The whole thing still made me laugh tho. Not at the guy necessarily, but at the whole series of posts was comical. And he already got pointed to an MBTI dating site.

^ Agreed.

For clarity, I was only mocking the effects of anonymity on the Internet. Definitely not putting the OP down for his search -- loneliness has a cruel bite. There is an MBTI dating site on the tip of my tongue and, if I remember it, I will edit this post and include it.

To each their own, to own their share.

Edit: http://www.pof.com/interests/mbti.aspx

Best of luck, goodsir. I have no idea how effective it is.

Maybe his wife died.

Kind of agree with you.
Wait. That wasn't creepy was it.