Are there any good dating sites for INFJ's and their compatibles? | INFJ Forum

Are there any good dating sites for INFJ's and their compatibles?

Tamakachi

Lucky
Jun 23, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
Hi there, INFJ in South Africa looking for a nice dating site.
I'm gay so it's kinda hard to meet people as is, though if I do it will be well worth it.

Last edited:
The notion of a good dating site with the expectation of finding a partner is akin to a diet pill that
will make you lose weight. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying dating sites are useless. I'm
saying that the mindset that there are "good" dating sites, or that there is such an easy a path to a
relationship other than from within, is evading the core issue.

Last edited:
Meet Mindful is the only one I'm on, and it's nice, because the population is more intelligent than most dating sites. However, they charge an arm and a leg, and I can't pay for it.

Well, I could pay for it, but I'm probably going to be moving soon-ish. People are too shallow for long distance, but I'm hoping a nice female would look past the distance. Ain't shit 'round this woods.

Hi there, INFJ in South Africa looking for a nice dating site.
I'm gay so it's kinda hard to meet people as is, though if I do it will be well worth it.
hi, personally I understand you, because being a person of different sexual orientations it's really difficult to find a couple for you, and I'm happy you had brave to confess it. Personally I use a site (click here for more), where I can find people of different nations, countries and sexual orientation. Really, there I found a good women, who is lesbian, and with who I'm texting almost everyday because she is simply interesting person. Really, I guess, that in your case it is worth simply to try that dating site :)