Aqua logging jerk gets his!

enigma

Armed and Fabulous!
Dec 2, 2008
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
1w9
Has anyone else seen these guys on the History Channel? My husband likes watching the loggers, but this father son team - Wow. The father is constantly screaming and yelling, is verbally abusive, and they AIR this while they are like to morons trying to recover logs from this river. Well, karma and all... turns out Daddy didn't have the proper permits.... and the jerk as ACTUALLY asking for donations to fund his 'defense'.

http://www.tomsaari.com/2009/04/05/ss-aqua-logging-we-dont-need-no-stinking-permits/

I just can't stand this guy.....!
Here is a video of him. I wish his son would just push him off the boat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wbi3f9KZcA

Last edited:
I think the more important question is...
Why the fuck do you need a permit to pull a log out of a river?

I think the more important question is...
Why the fuck do you need a permit to pull a log out of a river?

ROFL! The gvt has to get theirs, you know

LOL Seen this guy. I heard they were fining the shit out of him now. Totally deserves it too. Depending on the time of year removing logs would mess with Salmon and Steel Head nests. And could damage other animal species under water or put hazardous sediment into the river which kills fish also.

LOL Seen this guy. I heard they were fining the shit out of him now. Totally deserves it too. Depending on the time of year removing logs would mess with Salmon and Steel Head nests. And could damage other animal species under water or put hazardous sediment into the river which kills fish also.
Thats what I said - my hubby and I are at total odds about this.

Well I agree with you. I looked into underwater logging. By the time I got all the permits and made sure that I was not stealing lumber from a timber company it was not worth it. My uncle owns a logging company in Oregon and we looked into it together and we decided it was more trouble than it was worth. And did you see his damn new boat? The thing is a total piece of shit. The coast guard should fine him for even putting it on the river. He is a hazard! lol

I'll bet that guy's efficiency could be boosted by half if someone plunged his head in a bucket of ice water every time he started flipping out over something insignificant.