[INFJ] - Anyone working with life-coaching? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Anyone working with life-coaching?

I don't know what's available in Sweden, but there are lots of organizations around the world.
I have a couple coaching certifications, it mostly just requires some chunk of money and practice time.
I would encourage you to look at organizations that show good outcomes for their members.

I don't know what's available in Sweden, but there are lots of organizations around the world.
I have a couple coaching certifications, it mostly just requires some chunk of money and practice time.
I would encourage you to look at organizations that show good outcomes for their members.

Can I ask if you are working as a coach at moment?

Can I ask if you are working as a coach at moment?

I have only had a few paying clients, I'm not looking to use it at the moment but I practice and follow some groups and mentors

I have looked into some coaching / mentoring courses but they are quite expensive..

I am going to find my way to get my message out there. I don’t want teach something that I have been taught. It is more of sharing that what I actually am, my past, my mistakes, my insights and determination to not give up.

The tricky thing is the money part but afyer that I gave a brief talk for few companies, I get a request to give another talk. I don’t really want to give it since the talk focuses on construction businesses but the fact that someone appreciated my speech has been an inspiration. If I can talk about something that I am not passionate about and still get a request, what would happen if talked about something that I truly feel passionate about? I am keen to find out where that first step will lead me.

And if you do, any tips how to become one? :)

If we're living in a computer simulation you could just tell people to turn it off and then turn it back on again.

ITCrow.jpg

I hope you take this as a joke. :)

If you want to be a life coach a background in fields like therapy, social work, or counseling would help, as well as business training such as refining organizational skills, setting goals, etc. You'll also need to choose a niche, and become an expert in that niche. There are classes you can take to become certified. Maybe those classes are in Sweden, too.

I have looked into some coaching / mentoring courses but they are quite expensive..

I am going to find my way to get my message out there. I don’t want teach something that I have been taught. It is more of sharing that what I actually am, my past, my mistakes, my insights and determination to not give up.

The tricky thing is the money part but afyer that I gave a brief talk for few companies, I get a request to give another talk. I don’t really want to give it since the talk focuses on construction businesses but the fact that someone appreciated my speech has been an inspiration. If I can talk about something that I am not passionate about and still get a request, what would happen if talked about something that I truly feel passionate about? I am keen to find out where that first step will lead me.

Being a life coach and being a spokesperson are two very different things

If we're living in a computer simulation you could just tell people to turn it off and then turn it back on again.

View attachment 46449

I hope you take this as a joke. :)

If you want to be a life coach a background in fields like therapy, social work, or counseling would help, as well as business training such as refining organizational skills, setting goals, etc. You'll also need to choose a niche, and become an expert in that niche. There are classes you can take to become certified. Maybe those classes are in Sweden, too.

I have had my own company 9 years now. It has taught me a lot but nowadays it mostly drains me.

I don’t have any formal education what comes to anything. Still I know that I can do whatever I put my mind into. Coaching, inspiring, talking, etc feels most natural for me to do and that is what gives me a sense of satisfaction.

I have had a vision that once I become a succesful entrepreneur, I will get the needed reputation to be accepted as a mentor.. But now I feel more and more that if I am not doing what my ”soul” wants to do, I will never find success.

My niche has to be struggle itself since I know nothing but that. I have been in the bottom many times and still struggling with my burnout and ADHD. I always wished to have someone who guided and supported me, saw my strenghts and inspired me to pursue my goals. But I never had that. And since I never had anyone like that I feel that my call is to become that person to others like me. Sounds like a cliché but to do something to others that you wished someone did to you gives meaning to the pain you have gone through.

I love to connect with people and be an inspiration for them. I love to share the insights I have had and see people solving their own puzzels of life. To be able to spark a light of hope and entusiasm in others to believe in themselves is the most satisfying thing I have experienced.

Coach, writer, speaker, storyteller or a mentor, whatever it is to be called I want to touch peoples’ hearts with my words, written or spoken. This is what I need at least as much as those who actually listens to me. :)

Coach, writer, speaker, storyteller or a mentor, whatever it is to be called I want to touch peoples’ hearts with my words, written or spoken. This is what I need at least as much as those who actually listens to me.

Do you have a blog? Have you written a book? (If not, have you thought about writing a book?) It may be easier to become a life coach if you already have a blog or book that focuses on helping others.

Do you have a blog? Have you written a book? (If not, have you thought about writing a book?) It may be easier to become a life coach if you already have a blog or book that focuses on helping others.

Just plans until now.. The blog should be easy to start with. The book is a bit trickier but I have already few titels to build on. ☺️

Haven’t written much during the past couple of years but I have decided to reorganize my life so that in 2019 writing will be a part of my routines once again.

Thank you Asa!

Reactions: Asa
Sounds like your goal is to become a motivational speaker or presenter. Since speaking is your strength, your best bet to get some interest and attention is to start a video channel, post videos on various topics related to inspiration, experience, success, etc. This will give you exposure and practice broadcasting your story to many people. Then learn a bit about the TED talk model of presenting, and produce a video where you give a "TED" talk. Start with a 5 minute presentation and then work from there to longer ones. Watch a few TED Talks, and take notes on the ones you think fit you the best. If you really want to be a well known speaker, watch other successful presenters, motivational speakers, buy a few books or read a few articles on good presentation techniques, make a brief outline or plan of what you want your speech to sound and look like including how to deliver your speech (voice, tone, expressions, etc.). Then get more practice giving a talk to local clubs, organizations, or groups. Also, handout feedback cards at the end or ask for feedback from one or two people and have them tell you what you could do to make your presentation stand out.

Best of success!

Sounds like your goal is to become a motivational speaker or presenter. Since speaking is your strength, your best bet to get some interest and attention is to start a video channel, post videos on various topics related to inspiration, experience, success, etc.

Great idea!

Reactions: Wyote and Gaze
Sounds like your goal is to become a motivational speaker or presenter. Since speaking is your strength, your best bet to get some interest and attention is to start a video channel, post videos on various topics related to inspiration, experience, success, etc. This will give you exposure and practice broadcasting your story to many people. Then learn a bit about the TED talk model of presenting, and produce a video where you give a "TED" talk. Start with a 5 minute presentation and then work from there to longer ones. Watch a few TED Talks, and take notes on the ones you think fit you the best. If you really want to be a well known speaker, watch other successful presenters, motivational speakers, buy a few books or read a few articles on good presentation techniques, make a brief outline or plan of what you want your speech to sound and look like including how to deliver your speech (voice, tone, expressions, etc.). Then get more practice giving a talk to local clubs, organizations, or groups. Also, handout feedback cards at the end or ask for feedback from one or two people and have them tell you what you could do to make your presentation stand out.

Best of success!

Powerful reply! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Gaze and Wyote