Anyone interested in making music? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Anyone interested in making music?

I resonate with Prelude 1. If I happen upon something new with my guitar, I try to make a short recording with an app on my phone. I like to listen to it before playing again sometimes.

Reactions: Sidis Coruscatis
I resonate with Prelude 1. If I happen upon something new with my guitar, I try to make a short recording with an app on my phone. I like to listen to it before playing again sometimes.

Thanks for taking the time to listen. That's what I do too.

@dragulagu I think your formatting cracked there, but I get the gist of it lol.

Sidis, going to count out the project for now, sorry man. Though I hope you get the project started here.

I get it. After reading your profile post I'm wondering if doing the same would have greater benefits than this for my development, musical or otherwise.

You say that as if you were about to do crack. Which is of course exactly what it is like.
So you've been composing or just thinking about it?
I've tried composing music a long time ago, and I'm thinking about getting back into it.
I don't want to do it because it will take quite a while before I get any RoI (in satisfaction), and I have other priorities.

I'm game to write lyrics for things if you supply a tune.

Mainly Nords, Virus Ti and Electron (though this is one's weirdly)..I want to dive back into Moogs. I got guitars and a Rav Drum (G Pigmy), by far my most favorite instrument.

Having said that, whatever works to be honest, VSTs now are powerful enough to take on anything.

A couple years ago, I started a new job and discovered an old closet full of synths, monitors, cables and other random shit they had laying around. Most of it was garbage but there was a Nord Modular G2 buried in there and I asked about it -- "does anyone own this or have plans to use it?" They said: "we don't know where this came from but if you want it, you can take it."

Just like that, I got a Nord Modular G2 for the price of zero dollars when they're like 2,500 on ebay right now. I also grabbed a pair of speaker stands and two dynaudio monitors. That was a glorious day.

I keep thinking this thread is a euphemism, and it's funny checking here and seeing that it's one of the more serious discussions

Reactions: Anomaly