Jill Hives

fhtagn
Retired Staff
Oct 11, 2010
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This is a question maybe for the ladies and some select gentlemen, but if you have seen Supernatural, are you more of Sam fan or a Dean fan?

I hear it's a decent show but I never got into it. I was thinking of checking it out on Netflix. I was first interested...(embarrassing) because one of the actors used to be on Gilmore Girls and I really enjoyed that show.

Reactions: Jill Hives
FUCKING GREAT SHOW.

and, er...I would have to say of the two, I think Dean has more personality, if Dean were to go off and the show was just sam and all the other cast members it would do poorly. just like when they lost dorothy on golden girls no one liked it anymore, she was the glue/center of the show :p

FUCKING GREAT SHOW.

and, er...I would have to say of the two, I think Dean has more personality, if Dean were to go off and the show was just sam and all the other cast members it would do poorly. just like when they lost dorothy on golden girls no one liked it anymore, she was the glue/center of the show :p
Basically, this.

I refuse to be a fan of anything with "super" in the name.

I started watching Supernatural because it's based on documented ghost stories, superstitions and urban legends. Once it became more about the apocalypse, I didn't like it as much, but it's still interesting.

If I had to choose between only Sam and Dean, then I'd have to say I'm a Dean girl. But to be honest, I'm more in love with the Impala!:m015:

Attachments

• 100502075_219da1c9-d918-45af-8783-d9c7acb5ce93-jensen-and-jared-6.0.0.0x0.432x324.jpeg
    100502075_219da1c9-d918-45af-8783-d9c7acb5ce93-jensen-and-jared-6.0.0.0x0.432x324.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 18
  • impala.jpg
    impala.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Jill Hives
I never watched it. But I've heard good things about it and have been meaning to give it a chance sometime. :)