Another Muslim Attack: Ohio State University | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Another Muslim Attack: Ohio State University

Exactly, why not go and find a forum for people who lean towards the far right?
Not looking for an echo chamber, which I doubt I would find in a far-right setting in any case. The far right, like the left is mostly populated by non-thinkers, capable of slogans, but little else.

Why don't you come in out of the cold, a little closer to the center?

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Why don't you come in out of the cold, a little closer to the center?

That is just an insulting question. Like I told you before, but apparently you had no intention of listening, people don't just change their beliefs because someone else wants them to. You have to give a compelling argument that makes sense to the person in order to change their opinion and as brilliant as you think you are you haven't changed anyone's mind. There are times where both sides can come together and have a discussion about something but that requires sensitivity on both side, which you are not demonstrating. I see what you're doing. I have reason to believe you're intelligent enough to know how to have a neutral discussion on these topics so as to get to understanding where both sides are coming from. But you're not doing that. You keep posting loaded sentences with thoughts and words that you KNOW, absolutely KNOW, the other side takes issue with.

It's just seriously disrespectful and rude. I would imagine by your age you would understand how to let bygones be bygones but apparently not. This is not just some dilly dally forum where people don't know each other and we just come on and discuss politics....this is a community, a safe place for a ton of sensitive people. Seriously, if you want this kind of debate, I really really encourage you to go to a political forum. You don't have to go to an echo chamber. There are a ton of popular political discussion forums where you can hash out your grievances and anger a bunch of liberals there .

But for the love of god.

Don't do it here.

I've been here since I was 15 years old. I have shared my most intimate and private thoughts on this forum. I have facebook friended people here. You know what you're doing, and if you just want to go ahead and admit you don't care about what happens to this forum or the general safety of the people here, then I'll go ahead and start treating you hostile the same way you are treating us. So go ahead, just admit it, and then I'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I can't believe this shit.

Reactions: Skarekrow
That is just an insulting question. Like I told you before, but apparently you had no intention of listening, people don't just change their beliefs because someone else wants them to. You have to give a compelling argument that makes sense to the person in order to change their opinion and as brilliant as you think you are you haven't changed anyone's mind. There are times where both sides can come together and have a discussion about something but that requires sensitivity on both side, which you are not demonstrating. I see what you're doing. I have reason to believe you're intelligent enough to know how to have a neutral discussion on these topics so as to get to understanding where both sides are coming from. But you're not doing that. You keep posting loaded sentences with thoughts and words that you KNOW, absolutely KNOW, the other side takes issue with.

It's just seriously disrespectful and rude. I would imagine by your age you would understand how to let bygones be bygones but apparently not. This is not just some dilly dally forum where people don't know each other and we just come on and discuss politics....this is a community, a safe place for a ton of sensitive people. Seriously, if you want this kind of debate, I really really encourage you to go to a political forum. You don't have to go to an echo chamber. There are a ton of popular political discussion forums where you can hash out your grievances and anger a bunch of liberals there .

But for the love of god.

Don't do it here.

I've been here since I was 15 years old. I have shared my most intimate and private thoughts on this forum. I have facebook friended people here. You know what you're doing, and if you just want to go ahead and admit you don't care about what happens to this forum or the general safety of the people here, then I'll go ahead and start treating you hostile the same way you are treating us. So go ahead, just admit it, and then I'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I can't believe this shit.
Did you even read what I was replying to? (I did quote it, so it's rhetorical).

If you can't handle political to and fro (a particular feature which is very prevalent in democracies), perhaps the politics subforum is not going to be a trigger-free safe-space for you.

If you want to have a more casual conversation about muslim murder-attacks, start a thread in the lounge; of if you want a more nuanced discussion, start a thread in the philosophy sub-forum.

Since you reference it, I'll reply to it; you've been on the forum long enough to know that not everyone wants to have the same conversations you want to, nor in the terms you want them to. Learning to accept that is part of growing up, as is learning that the most constructive conversations are the ones which don't demand that others change their mind.

Did you even read what I was replying to? (I did quote it, so it's rhetorical).

If you can't handle political to and fro (a particular feature which is very prevalent in democracies), perhaps the politics subforum is not going to be a trigger-free safe-space for you.

If you want to have a more casual conversation about muslim murder-attacks, start a thread in the lounge; of if you want a more nuanced discussion, start a thread in the philosophy sub-forum.

Since you reference it, I'll reply to it; you've been on the forum long enough to know that not everyone wants to have the same conversations you want to, nor in the terms you want them to. Learning to accept that is part of growing up, as is learning that the most constructive conversations are the ones which don't demand that others change their mind.
Do you see me making like 5 threads a day with the same ass bullshit every time about politics that statistically the entire forum disagrees with? Nope. Because I'm not a fucking asshole troll.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Do you see me making like 5 threads a day with the same ass bullshit every time about politics that statistically the entire forum disagrees with? Nope. Because I'm not a fucking asshole troll.
You seem dissatisfied with the role you have chosen... why are you upset?

Does it really bug you that much, that I actively post stuff you don't agree with? Why does it affect you?

You seem dissatisfied with the role you have chosen... why are you upset?

Does it really bug you that much, that I actively post stuff you don't agree with? Why does it affect you?

Huh??? It doesn't affect me. Are you kidding me? I FUCKING LOVE YOUR POSTS OMG I WANNA MARRY YOU PLEASE LETS GET MARRIED I PROMISE I WONT KILL YOU. lol. ;) winky blinky cute right

Huh??? It doesn't affect me. Are you kidding me? I FUCKING LOVE YOUR POSTS OMG I WANNA MARRY YOU PLEASE LETS GET MARRIED I PROMISE I WONT KILL YOU. lol. ;) winky blinky cute right
Mainstream rebel!

I... really never expected to see a marriage proposal come out of this. I just didn't see that one coming.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a refugee, has gone on a car and knife attack at Ohio State.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html

He had previously tried to get victim privilege, and protection from scrutiny with this "poor me, innocent little muslim" bullshit in the University paper:

"I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kinda scared with everything going on in the media. I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen. But, I don't blame them. It's the media that put that picture in their heads,"

if europe wasnt so idiotic with how they divided the middle east this problem wouldnt have been occurring like it is

Reactions: Flavus Aquila