After taking the tie breaker (how cute they
set up a tie-breaker test!) I am an Einstein
Cat. Or type five for those of you haven't
done it.

Buddy represents type 9.

I actually really liked the way that
these questions were posed against
one another.

i totally broke this test. it wont give me any results. the mouse was hilarious though.

lulz, well that's the first time i scored a 1.

Last edited:
Buddy.

Although now I seem to be a 9w8 when I was a 9w1. I think it changes depending on how assertive I am.

How do you know what type it equates to?
I tried to look but I couldn't figure it out.

How do you know what type it equates to?
I tried to look but I couldn't figure it out.

Each of the animals has a number on them.

Edit: Picasso is a 4.

i think i figured out how i broke it. if you tie and then don't change your answers it won't let you submit. i was under the impression that a tie breaker question was supposed to be a different question. well, now i feel better.

Had a Tie between Kozy and Buddy
Got Kozy=2

Picasso was a close third.

Congratulations, you're a Buddy!

Buddy Dog, intent on finding peace, can act as the oil in the machinery of relationships, not very reactive, seeking to be agreeable, and avoid confrontation; loyal, dependable, with great sense of humor, giving of himself with generosity of spirit and creativity.

~ Type 9

*never received a type 9 before that I can recall. Description did feel accurate except for not being reactive and having a great sense of humor. I regularly have to follow my statements of humor with "...that was funny".

Maybe my type 9 manamour has been influencing me in the reactive arena? Or my work on anxiety is having effect.

I've decided to to go with the idea that my anxiety-ridden type 6 is now moving toward it's level of healthy integration. Happy New Year to me!!!

Picasso (type four) was my next highest, which is a typical result.

I'm a Zee :D
Type 7.
I always get this in tests.
Wich is normal, since I'm a 7.

I love this test :D
Each type has their own little music. This is awesome. :p

Second highest was 6, then 8

I love this little ludwig mouse and how affirming he is! "yaaaayy!!" "das is good!"

this is so cute! thank you for posting it

I deeply disliked taking this test. Many of the questions were not dichotomous and there where multiple times (probably up towards half the time) where I didn't agree with either of the options. There were also some where I agreed with both the options.

That being said, I still got 5w4, my usual tendency.

Tie between Einstein Cat and Chief.

I received 5, my usual.

I deeply disliked taking this test. Many of the questions were not dichotomous and there where multiple times (probably up towards half the time) where I didn't agree with either of the options. There were also some where I agreed with both the options.

That being said, I still got 5w4, my usual tendency.
The same here, except on the questions where I did not consider either answers right I went with 6ish answers and got 5w6 instead. I scored a lot lower in 9 than usual too.

This test was annoying. The mouse kept startling me and the questions either did not apply to me at all or both did in very equal amounts a lot of the time.

Also, I got Solomon who is supposed to be a 1? That is the first time I have ever gotten anything like that on an enneagram test. I usually get 5w6 or 4w5.