Analyze This Photograph and Share Your Thoughts. | INFJ Forum

Analyze This Photograph and Share Your Thoughts.

Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
I purchased this photograph a few months ago when @infinite dreams and I were antiquing in Asheville. This photo caught my eye and I knew I would only have returned to purchase her, had I left that day without her.

The photographer entitled this photo, "The Girl at the Fair." What do you think she is thinking?

VKaHRyq.jpg

Last edited:
I think she's thinking, "potato". You can tell by the concentration on her face.

If I get to go on the bumper cars, will my candy floss get smashed?

Honestly people, I'm disappointed. Where's your depth?
Let me tell you a story. Her name is Isobel and her aunt Maureen took her to the fair on the day the photo was taken. Upon arriving Aunt Maureen bought her niece some cotton candy, then they went to see the live flea circus which Isobel was captivated by. She couldn't help but think, "How do they train the fleas?"
Tbc...
ruWEV09.gif

Look...how old is she? 5 maybe? She's probably happy she's holding onto the cotton candy and occasionally thinking that she's away from home. Doubt it's much more in depth than that.
POTATO!

No doubt she's thinking "potato." Her parents are Irish immigrants and they hate her because of her blonde hair. She's not looking at anything in particular, she is in awe of the raw potato flavor of her cotton candy and her dad finally found a job in the freak show. She'll remember this day for weeks. Her mom is a curmudgeon bitch that never cooks the potatoes.

The way her head is slightly tilted, it seems like she is thinking about something. Perhaps someone asked her a question and she's about to reply.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Look...how old is she? 5 maybe? She's probably happy she's holding onto the cotton candy and occasionally thinking that she's away from home. Doubt it's much more in depth than that.
POTATO!
I'm disappointed with your interpretation of the photograph. I expected more from you.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I think what you have here is a really rare photograph of the first weaponized female child android prototype XLS77701. What appears to have happened, is the android mishappened upon the 20th century in an interdimensional space blip on her way to the 7057 C.E. through a wormhole on her way to the galactic Holocaust in the Andromeda galaxy. She is thinking: "Why does this cotton candy taste like potato?"

Last edited: