An incredibly creepy abuse of the internet story | INFJ Forum

An incredibly creepy abuse of the internet story

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
http://www.thejournal.ie/joanne-ber...uk-1612016-Aug2014/?utm_source=facebook_short

I think this is a very creepy story indeed, what worries me is that this whole thing reads like a future "alibi" or rationalisation for a crime which hasnt happened yet, all it would require would be an individual who did intend to commit a rape, someone with a vendetta to provide the pretext and the target and you could have a rapist pleading that this has taken place in order to escape justice themselves.

Thankfully on this occasion whoever it was that went from the website and did what they did, as cracked as that all had to be to begin with, they didnt actually rape the women in question and waited upon police to arrive etc. Its all pretty sick though.

Wooooaaahhh...people be crazy!!

What is that? A contract rape? Thank God the guy saw sense!

*nods* I know women like this, they are insane. When I say psychopath I mean this kind of a person; they are bat shit crazy *smh*

*nods* I know women like this, they are insane. When I say psychopath I mean this kind of a person; they are bat shit crazy *smh*

I still know more psycho or down right wicked men than I do women but I sure think that its a shot in the head for feminism every time I read something like this.

Although most radical feminists would say that women behaving this way are "male identified" and its all ultimately a result of the game of patriarchy everyone's an involuntary player in and those being the rules.

Everyone's got their explanation, in the main I think there's evil in the world, primary and secondary.