Alpha/Beta Personality Quiz | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Alpha/Beta Personality Quiz

Actually reading through them All, I would've pegged myself for this one

Purple: Low Alpha (0-25%) and Mid Beta (26-50%)
As an emotional person you value your relationships a lot, but you lack self-confidence and find it difficult to sound your own horn. Although you have strong opinions, you are uncomfortable fighting for what you believe in. You might be drawn to partners with High Alpha (Yellow or Red), which puts you at risk of being bullied. Because you do not like confrontations and seek compatibility, you need to learn not to back away from challenges. You would do best with a partner similar to you (Purple or Pink) or a Mid Alpha (Blue or Lime Green).

"You are Blue:

36% Mid Alpha
72% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead–but you are not a pushover"

Oh good -- I don't want to be a pushover. I've been working on that..and developing "Command Presence" lol

You are Lime Green:

46% Mid Alpha
40% Mid Beta
You are a hybrid of Mid Alpha and Mid Beta. You are easygoing, and with your good relationship skills, you can create an equal, compatible relationship with someone like yourself (Lime Green). Since both of you tend to shy away from confrontation, this safe, secure partnership would have only a low degree of conflict. However, because you are a hybrid, you have several more challenging options (Red, Yellow, Green). With any of these matches, you would be the nurturer and your partner would be the leader. You might have to develop a little more Alpha so that you can occasionally push back.

[h=2]You are Purple:[/h]10% Low Alpha
32% Mid Beta

As an emotional person you value your relationships a lot, but you lack self-confidence and find it difficult to sound your own horn. Although you have strong opinions, you are uncomfortable fighting for what you believe in. You might be drawn to partners with High Alpha (Yellow or Red), which puts you at risk of being bullied. Because you do not like confrontations and seek compatibility, you need to learn not to back away from challenges. You would do best with a partner similar to you (Purple orPink) or a Mid Alpha (Blue or Lime Green).

go screw yourself, quiz. :p

You are Lime Green:
44% Mid Alpha
34% Mid Beta

You are a hybrid of Mid Alpha and Mid Beta. You are easygoing, and with your good relationship skills, you can create an equal, compatible relationship with someone like yourself (Lime Green). Since both of you tend to shy away from confrontation, this safe, secure partnership would have only a low degree of conflict. However, because you are a hybrid, you have several more challenging options (Red, Yellow, Green). With any of these matches, you would be the nurturer and your partner would be the leader. You might have to develop a little more Alpha so that you can occasionally push back.

You are Pink:
10% Low Alpha
88% High Beta

You are very accommodating and sensitive, and you seek security and stability in your relationships. You do not like to rock the boat and tend to avoid competition and confrontation. Your strength is in your emotional accessibility; you seek deep relationships and are able to compromise, but you lack spunk and confidence. Your most complementary partnerships are with the stronger Alphas in the color chart–but beware of becoming codependent with someone who dominates you.

Lime Green
34% Alpha
28% Beta

What? I've lost my status as alpha dog? I knew I should've treated more women like shit.

should've sung them this song:

[video=youtube;xfeys7Jfnx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8[/video]

You are Green:

72% High Alpha
60% High Beta

You are a “true” hybrid: high in Alpha and Beta. You are very self-confident and ambitious, and you will lead as well as compromise in a relationship. This is an unusual profile since most of us are not high in both qualities. You will match with many people, but be careful about a partner who is in the {Pale Beige} box; that relationship will be codependent since you will do all the work. Your ideal match is with someone like yourself or someone adjacent to you (Green, Blue, Yellow, Lime Green).

Go figure.

You are Lime Green:

50% Mid Alpha

36% Mid Beta

You are Blue:

30% Mid Alpha

60% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead–but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green,*Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in*Blue.

Me, confident? That's a bucket of crazysauce.

Quiz done broke.

You are Blue:
46% Mid Alpha
78% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead–but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green, Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue.

It sounds about right, lol.

Last edited:
32% Mid Beta

As an emotional person you value your relationships a lot, but you lack self-confidence and find it difficult to sound your own horn. Although you have strong opinions, you are uncomfortable fighting for what you believe in. You might be drawn to partners with High Alpha (Yellow or Red), which puts you at risk of being bullied. Because you do not like confrontations and seek compatibility, you need to learn not to back away from challenges. You would do best with a partner similar to you (Purple orPink) or a Mid Alpha (Blue or
Lime Green.

We were made for each other rawr.

32% Mid Beta

As an emotional person you value your relationships a lot, but you lack self-confidence and find it difficult to sound your own horn. Although you have strong opinions, you are uncomfortable fighting for what you believe in. You might be drawn to partners with High Alpha (Yellow or Red), which puts you at risk of being bullied. Because you do not like confrontations and seek compatibility, you need to learn not to back away from challenges. You would do best with a partner similar to you (Purple orPink) or a Mid Alpha (Blue or Lime Green).

We were made for each other rawr.

D'aaawwwwwww. The Tin Man and the "Lion." :3

618x800_5383_Katzenjammer_2d_illustration_robot_cat_cartoon_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Reactions: Tin Man
Of all the tests I have taken, this seems to be one that is completely inaccurate. IMO anyway.

You are Pink:

22% Low Alpha

70% High Beta

You are very accommodating and sensitive, and you seek security and stability in your relationships. You do not like to rock the boat and tend to avoid competition and confrontation. Your strength is in your emotional accessibility; you seek deep relationships and are able to compromise, but you lack spunk and confidence. Your most complementary partnerships are with the stronger Alphas in the color chart—but beware of becoming codependent with someone who dominates you.

Reactions: rawr
You are Pink:

22% Low Alpha
66% High Beta

You are very accommodating and sensitive, and you seek security and stability in your relationships. You do not like to rock the boat and tend to avoid competition and confrontation. Your strength is in your emotional accessibility; you seek deep relationships and are able to compromise, but you lack spunk and confidence. Your most complementary partnerships are with the stronger Alphas in the color chart–but beware of becoming codependent with someone who dominates you.

[h=2]You are Blue:[/h]32% Mid Alpha
88% High Beta

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead–but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green,Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue.

Interesting change. I'm 10% more alpha, and 20% more beta. *begins psychoanalysis of the last month*

You are Pale Beige:
16% Low Alpha
10% Low Beta
The Alpha Woman Meets Her Match

You are unsure of yourself and too conforming. Passive, anxious, and excessively self-critical, you are sometimes afraid of your own shadow and worry way too much about what people think. You tend to misjudge others’ motives and intentions. Before you get into a relationship, take stock and think about how to develop more self-confidence. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of and possibly even mistreated. Be careful—you are

So geared toward women ..it is interesting though. I seriously think this says the EXACT opposite of whats true.

I really think theres something jacked about this quiz. I just cant see how it came to this conclusion from how I answered.

I mean there was literally a question that said "I dont care what other people think." That I checked and yet its telling me I care to much. Jacked....

You are Blue:
26% Mid Alpha
64% High Beta
The Alpha Woman Meets Her Match

You are a good mixture of Alpha and Beta; you probably get along with everyone and are well liked. You are confident without being overbearing. As a cooperative person, you may prefer letting your partner take the lead—but you are not a pushover. You will partner well with a strong Alpha (Green, Yellow), since you can hold your own. However, you will be comfortable in a stable, secure relationship with another person like yourself, in Blue.