Africaaaaaaahhh!

Cornerstone

May 31, 2012
London
MBTI
Pisces
Enneagram
Metal Goat
Has anyone been watching this? It's pretty amazing and jaw-dropping stuff as usual from Attenborough and the BBC Natural History group!

[video=youtube;uTVL_PWl7Tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVL_PWl7Tw[/video]

Episode One

Episode Two

That's all there has been so far, a new one is out tomorrow or Thursday.

Only available in the UK, homeslice.

Ahhh...I thought it might be.

I remember Planet Earth was shown by Discovery when it was aired in the US but it was a BBC production on BBC One here.

That's a shame, it's good! It's not even on any of the streaming websites it appears. :(

Can you at least see the trailer? That's pretty mean if not.

Available to me hehe ;)))

We need to figure out how to circumnavigate the U.S.-blocked youtube videos. Anyone know an easy way to do it so that we can watch this?

A proxy of some description?

I had one that allowed me to watch Hulu but it slowed the computer and net right down.

It worked, but was too slooow to really be worth it.

It might be on 1channel.ch soonish - I'm suprised it isn't already, to be honest.

It's on the Discovery channel in the US.

Feeer fecks sake [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION]! If you British are gonna start taking credit for the likes of Colin Farrell the least yiz can do is let the Irish watch your bloody BBC player!!!!

Feeer fecks sake [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION]! If you British are gonna start taking credit for the likes of Colin Farrell the least yiz can do is let the Irish watch your bloody BBC player!!!!

I appreciate how you chose the most benign example of what the English have done to the Irish.

Though, if you go past my parents who were born here, all of my family is Irish.

That's mean though. You wouldn't want most of the crap they put on but damn.

I've been to the zoo in Dublin though. It's got many of the same characters.

I appreciate how you chose the most benign example of what the English have done to the Irish.

Though, if you go past my parents who were born here, all of my family is Irish.

That's mean though. You wouldn't want most of the crap they put on but damn.

I've been to the zoo in Dublin though. It's got many of the same characters.

Speaking of our *rich* history.....did you just liken us to zoo animals???

Nahhh sorry man, you're english :D

Speaking of our *rich* history.....did you just liken us to zoo animals???

Nahhh sorry man, you're english :D

Hahaha...noo! The zoo has many of the same characters as the TV show! :lol:

Yeah, this is my home. Also, I have an accent that I'm told isn't Brummie so I think that means I sound English too.

I might still get the Irish citizenship I'm entitled to if they start getting more desperate for new recruits over here! I'm not that English! :tongue1:

[MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION] Never fear. I extend the hand of friendship by teasing you mercilessly.

You might as well get the citizenship.....neither of our countries are especially known for their good looks but the Irish are rather gifted in the humour and banter department. Never hurts to join us for a good time.