Advertising and depression | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Advertising and depression

On what basis did you think I was being rude for no reason?

I dont believe the misunderstanding was on my part but I dont expect you to agree and I did not assume anything, I actually framed my response in the form of a question as I did not wish to assume anything.

Reread that and see if you think you've attributed thinking and motive to me when I posted that its impossible to know and consider if perhaps it has influenced your rep and this post? If you dont agree that's fine but its how I see it.

I'd rather discuss the topic of the thread than the tone of your post. I thought it was rude, and I explained why- It's as simple as that. It's not personal, at least not for me.

It doesn't seem as though you're interested in what I'm saying regarding the this thread, so I might as well leave it alone.

:m118:

I'd rather discuss the topic of the thread than the tone of your post. I thought it was rude, and I explained why- It's as simple as that. It's not personal, at least not for me.

It doesn't seem as though you're interested in what I'm saying regarding the this thread, so I might as well leave it alone.

:m118:

Its difficult to discern tone online, at least from thread posts anyway. Sometimes emoticons can improve with that.

I'm happy to discuss the topic too, I just followed your lead in taking the conversation off topic. I'm sorry you feel the way that you do.