A Thought. Feel free to give me your views. | INFJ Forum

A Thought. Feel free to give me your views.

Dec 10, 2014
MBTI
INXX
Enneagram
4/5w5/4
Why am i constantly searching for someone who doesnt seem to exist?
Hi.
I don't know where to post this..
So, I've been looping though multiple intense levels of emotions. Both within myself and from others. I'm detached but i guess its just a cover.
Anyway, i had a thought..
I just wish there was one simple explanation for everything, everywhere.
bear with me, i have trouble translating my thoughts into words.

I had a thought a few seconds ago. The more knowlege we attain, the more aware we become.. so won't everything eventually be seen as a problem?
And if we didn't know, would there be no problems? Yes, Its a loop.
I mean we see what we want to see, what we're aware of. Won't we eventually judge those thoughts and fit them into our sense of right and wrongs and implement them on others, considering the fact that we'll be parents someday..? Why not take a look at the bigger picture.
What if disorder isn't real. They say that everyone is unique, different. What if that is just the way they are? By looking into their symtoms, won't you go into detail and write a god damn book about it. Sooner or later, youll see a lot of people having bits and pieces of that specific disorder and group them there. It wont ever end.
Help should be given to those who speak WITH their hearts.
I can't wait for the day I see everyone I love enjoying. Truly living. Unlocking their full potential, maybe have a family. The day everyone is truly happy. The day all you guys cry with beauty, smile with compassion, forgive and forget. I wish to be there that day, knowing that my touch had a part to play, as gentle and soft as it may be. As a friend, more than anything else. I long for that and, I can then slowly, fade away, knowing that we'll always have each other in our hearts and be free from problems of any sort.
Its just a theory, i didnt mean to offend anyone. i'll stop now.
Give me your views though.. id like to know how what you think about this..

ps. my mbti is unknown so please forgive me if this isn't infj stuff.

Reactions: Elis and apemon
Why am i constantly searching for someone who doesnt seem to exist?
Hi.
I don't know where to post this..
So, I've been looping though multiple intense levels of emotions. Both within myself and from others. I'm detached but i guess its just a cover.
Anyway, i had a thought..
I just wish there was one simple explanation for everything, everywhere.
bear with me, i have trouble translating my thoughts into words.

I had a thought a few seconds ago. The more knowlege we attain, the more aware we become.. so won't everything eventually be seen as a problem?
And if we didn't know, would there be no problems? Yes, Its a loop.
I mean we see what we want to see, what we're aware of. Won't we eventually judge those thoughts and fit them into our sense of right and wrongs and implement them on others, considering the fact that we'll be parents someday..? Why not take a look at the bigger picture.
What if disorder isn't real. They say that everyone is unique, different. What if that is just the way they are? By looking into their symtoms, won't you go into detail and write a god damn book about it. Sooner or later, youll see a lot of people having bits and pieces of that specific disorder and group them there. It wont ever end.
Help should be given to those who speak WITH their hearts.
I can't wait for the day I see everyone I love enjoying. Truly living. Unlocking their full potential, maybe have a family. The day everyone is truly happy. The day all you guys cry with beauty, smile with compassion, forgive and forget. I wish to be there that day, knowing that my touch had a part to play, as gentle and soft as it may be. As a friend, more than anything else. I long for that and, I can then slowly, fade away, knowing that we'll always have each other in our hearts and be free from problems of any sort.
Its just a theory, i didnt mean to offend anyone. i'll stop now.
Give me your views though.. id like to know how what you think about this..

ps. my mbti is unknown so please forgive me if this isn't infj stuff.

One simple explanation for everything: You chose to be here on this planet at this time for an experience. Your discovery process of this experience is an adventure your higher frequency self designed for you. When you begin to follow your curiosity while matched with your intuition ( how everything feels in your body) you will gain confidence and have more joy in your life.

Disorder isn't real: Agreed. Disorder is a person trying to manifest their creativity into their lives in a system which isn't flexible enough to allow it.

I am standing right with you in anticipation of a time when everyone can enjoy their full potential.

On New Year's Eve I stood out on my porch to watch a neighbor pop fireworks. Living up higher than they do - on a hill about .2 mile through the forest between us - allows me a good view. This night we had heavy cloud cover with no wind and this made it perfect for hearing their voices far below me. After a couple of brilliant displays and lot's of noise the woman began bursting out in laughter. Then I heard the Man speak in teasing way and then children began bursting into giggles and more laughing. I found myself beginning to giggle too....and I marveled at myself being one with them across the distance. More beautiful fireworks exploded into colors across the sky and I blessed them and gave them thanks for enriching my life in that moment.
Then I wished with all my heart the whole world could be that way...all the time...Families laughing and giggling and creating beauty for the world with their expressions.

I have tears tracking down my face now... Deep inside me there is a knowing your generation will see this happening on Earth one day.

Send love to your self today. Send love to your wish today. It will empower....

If anything I think it's our ignorance that kills us rather than knowledge, or the lack thereof.

Maybe a bit of a tangent, but when you say you are detached as a cover -- whom or what are you protecting? Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but I would advice against growing too detached from your surrounding. Solitude and feeling of choice might feel better in the moment, but it might severely harm you in the long run.

Interesting read, though I can't say I understood all of it.

Knowledge is a double-edged sword.

I think you should consider reading about attachment theory, styles and needs, consider how it could apply to yourself, maybe there after consider what it is you're looking for, it could be a muse or archetype which no one will ever conform to or be unmet needs no one will be able to satisfy for you.

I'm always searching for my muse, personally, although it doesnt bother me, maybe I like it that way as its taken me down a lot of different philosophical, psychological and spiritual paths I maybe wouldnt have gone down otherwise.