A person I know supports Brevik | INFJ Forum

A person I know supports Brevik

I used to know this person rather well actually. He gives his support to the terrorist on his blog. I have been appalled by his statements for days. Now the local newspaper writes about him, and puts it on their frontpage:

http://www.bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/Bergensblogger-ville-selv-drepe-2547914.html

I knew he was an antifeminist, but this is just...

His blog:http://eivindberge.blogspot.com/

If this isn't a pisstake, then the newspaper are doing the wrong thing BY FAR. I had a quick glance at the blog but I hope you'll understand that I don't want to read it. It still feels like I'm giving him attention even though he doesn't know it. If this is true, like I say, then you do get people who are deranged but deranged in this sense is usually a need for power and attention and importance, which is why the newspapers should have stopped reporting on Breivik long ago and talked about the strength Norway has shown without mentioning his name in the piece. I realise this doesn't sound like good reporting. But it's certainly the only punishment. If a bad deed has no reward, that is the epitome of punishment.

This guy probably isn't a Breivik (though there is may be copycats, unfortunately, there often are, which is exactly why his name and picture shouldn't have been allowed in the paper). I'm sure with this person you know, the attention he's getting is enough.

I used to know this person rather well actually. He gives his support to the terrorist on his blog. I have been appalled by his statements for days. Now the local newspaper writes about him, and puts it on their frontpage:

I knew he was an antifeminist, but this is just...

Adjectives I thought of: Sad, stupid, funny, tragic, uninformed

Seems like he is just sexually frustrated...or maybe Mommy didn't breast feed him. (When all else fails, Freud had some insights..LOL)

Reactions: Trifoilum
The lie that boys can be raped by women was invented by feminists during the latter part of the twentieth century...Anyone who fails to comprehend that these boys are lucky -- so lucky that I am consumed by jealousy and would have killed for that kind of experience myself...Youth is not a fun time for boys, because your sexuality is worthless and women are infinitely desirable and unattainable at the same time. Sexual frustration is all I can recall from my youth, overshadowing everything else until I paid to lose my virginity at 21

Oh boy...

"Feminist enforced celibacy"?
How about you are just a freak, dude.

The comments are amusing.

Last edited:
If this isn't a pisstake, then the newspaper are doing the wrong thing BY FAR. I had a quick glance at the blog but I hope you'll understand that I don't want to read it. It still feels like I'm giving him attention even though he doesn't know it. If this is true, like I say, then you do get people who are deranged but deranged in this sense is usually a need for power and attention and importance, which is why the newspapers should have stopped reporting on Breivik long ago and talked about the strength Norway has shown without mentioning his name in the piece. I realise this doesn't sound like good reporting. But it's certainly the only punishment. If a bad deed has no reward, that is the epitome of punishment.

This guy probably isn't a Breivik (though there is may be copycats, unfortunately, there often are, which is exactly why his name and picture shouldn't have been allowed in the paper). I'm sure with this person you know, the attention he's getting is enough.
This female INFJ really knows what she's talking about.

And the guy's logic does not follow. Feminism is not the reason why women are seldom sexually liberal. Feminism likely encourages sexual liberation, if anything... lol.... fail fail fail

This female INFJ really knows what she's talking about.

And the guy's logic does not follow. Feminism is not the reason why women are seldom sexually liberal. Feminism likely encourages sexual liberation, if anything... lol.... fail fail fail
That's the thing though.. empowered and autonomous women do not choose to sleep with men who believe that they should not be empowered and autonomous. He idealizes a time and a place where women were married off against their will and believes it is right to coerce someone into sex.

You don't pick and consume the mushroom if you understand that it is poisonous.

That's the thing though.. empowered and autonomous women do not choose to sleep with men who believe that they should not be empowered and autonomous. He idealizes a time and a place where women were married off against their will and believes it is right to coerce someone into sex.

You don't pick and consume the mushroom if you understand that it is poisonous.
lol so he wants to take power away from one group of people and give it to another group of people
there's no nobility in that
because in principle both would be equally as bad, just the holders of power would change hands
makes no sense

Reactions: acd
lol so he wants to take power away from one group of people and give it to another group of people
there's no nobility in that
because in principle both would be equally as bad, just the holders of power would change hands
makes no sense

He just sounds pathetic and insecure to the core.. and he bases his entire world view and philosophy on that...

Last edited:
He just sounds pathetic and insecure to the core.. and he bases his entire world view and philosophy on that.

Hey, you just summed up my life missy!

I was never breastfeed myself! So I was told anyway... I don't know which was worse, never being breastfeed or hearing about it after I reached puberty!

This multi-quote system can go fuck itself btw, it doesnt work. Not in my mind anyway! (breastfed fed fed fed up I meant!)

yeah it's just a system of fuckheadery philosophy custom-built to make him feel better about himself
[MENTION=287]justeccentricnotinsane[/MENTION] wins

I think I'm jaded - almost nothing surprises me anymore...

edit: ... except people who are surprised by others.

Last edited:
I think I'm jaded - almost nothing surprises me anymore...edit: ... except people who are surprised by others.
Awww Say it isn't so!I thought of another word to describe said blogger: IMPOTENT

Not reading, but from the responses I can tell what the entries seems to be about.

Sorry, self preservation of my sanity wins.

Really, [MENTION=637]Ragnarkisten[/MENTION], ignore this guy. I think this guy just want to use the current goings to compensate for something. :|