4 Mat and type | INFJ Forum

4 Mat and type

Discussion in 'The INFJ Typology' started by sookie, Jan 5, 2010.

Share This Page

More threads by sookie
  1. sookie

On Holiday

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFX
    http://www.edpsycinteractive.org/topics/instruct/4mat.html

I dont know why the link is not turning blue. It goes to the page if you type in the address.

I thought this was interesting. This is the first time that I have realized that this was related to the myers brigg.

This is for classroom teachers to use when planning a lesson.

Each child has a profile. You try to plan a lesson in order to meet the needs of each child.

I thought this might be interesting for people to look at and think about themselves

I am an NF and NF's tend to be in the 4th quadrant more.

I am in the 4th quadrant. I am definetly one that loves to create and integrate what I learn.

But when you do the assessment you have numbers in each quadrant. I remember i was in the 4th and third quadrant.

I will keep looking for an assessment and plug it in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Very nice indeed Sookie I can defenetly see myself belonging to the four quadrant as well, that's where I see my strongest qualities thus far, but an assestment will be nice as we all have qualities from everything no matter how small :)

3. OP
    sookie

On Holiday

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFX
    I am looking but I suspect it is not available because they want you to purchase the materials.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...