2019 New Year's resolutions

Nautilidae

Community Member
Dec 12, 2018
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
8w9, 853
Of course, anyone can take action on affecting change in their lives at any moment, so long as they are still alive. But, if you were to sail with the wind fully behind you and ride the "New Year's resolution" cliché; what would your 2019 agenda look like?

Post your 2019 resolutions and stategies here.

Not react emotionally to every single thing said to me.
Be more assertive.
Keep at least one plant alive.
Do another half marathon, and possibly a full one by the end of 2019.

Hmmm, for me:

1.) Get all my research, required classes, and GRE out of the way before sending in my PhD clinical psychology program application and graduating with my bachelors.
2.) Get all A’s in the next coming semesters.
3.) Get involved with more clubs and send in my applications to Psi Chi and the Golden Key honors societies.
4.) Make sure to find some time for myself so I won’t go batshit insane (family, friends, gym).
5.) Read more and more books! Knowledge is power.
6.) Be more positive during hard times.

1. Go back to my home country with my SO.
  2. Find a full-time job.
  3. Find an affordable apartment.
  4. Start paying back my student debt.
  5. Buy a pet.
  6. Maaaaaybe buy a new(er) car if I can afford it. Mine is almost 23 years old. LOL.

Hmmm, for me:

1.) Get all my research, required classes, and GRE out of the way before sending in my PhD clinical psychology program application and graduating with my bachelors.
2.) Get all A’s in the next coming semesters.
3.) Get involved with more clubs and send in my applications to Psi Chi and the Golden Key honors societies.
4.) Make sure to find some time for myself so I won’t go batshit insane (family, friends, gym).
5.) Read more and more books! Knowledge is power.
6.) Be more positive during hard times.
I believe in you, Jenny!

Less judging and better perceiving.

And have the least words per posted message on this forum. Shouldn't be that hard.

:m083:

1. Go back to my home country with my SO.
  2. Find a full-time job.
  3. Find an affordable apartment.
  4. Start paying back my student debt.
  5. Buy a pet.
  6. Maaaaaybe buy a new(er) car if I can afford it. Mine is almost 23 years old. LOL.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of car is it??

It could one day be a collectors item, then one day you could sell it for $$$.