2 bombs explode at Boston Marathon-terrorist attack? | INFJ Forum

2 bombs explode at Boston Marathon-terrorist attack?

Morethanthisbody

Regular Poster
Apr 8, 2013
MBTI
--
http://iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com/2013/04/15/update-at-least-2-dead-dozens-injured-after-two-bombs-explode-at-boston-marathon/

marathon_second_blast.jpg

Boston%20MarathonExplosion3.jpg

At least two people are dead and dozens injured — including up to 10 with amputated limbs — after at least two bombs tore through the finish line of the Boston Marathon, according to the Boston Police Department.

The simultaneous explosions, and reports of two other unexploded devices found near the scene raised suspicions that the blasts, just before 3 p.m., could be part of a terrorist attack. Intelligence officials told The Associated Press two unexploded devices were being dismantled, and reports of a third “controlled” explosion may have been an intentional detonation supervised by authorities. Competitors and race organizers were crying as they fled the bloody chaos, while some witnesses reported seeing victims with lost limbs.

“Somebody’s leg flew by my head,” a spectator, who gave his name as John Ross, told the Boston Herald. “I gave my belt to stop the blood.”

Witnesses heard booms that sounded like two claps of thunder near the finish line inside the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel, according to multiple local reports.

Video of the scene showed a number of emergency crews in the area tending to victims and blood on the ground near the finish line.

“I saw two explosions. The first one was beyond the finish line. I heard a loud bang and I saw smoke rising,” Boston Herald reporter Chris Cassidy, who was running in the marathon, told the newspaper. “I kept running and I heard behind me a loud bang. It looked like it was in a trash can or something…There are people who have been hit with debris, people with bloody foreheads.”

“There are a lot of people down,” said one man, whose bib No. 17528 identified him as Frank Deruyter of North Carolina. He was not injured, but marathon workers were carrying one woman, who did not appear to be a runner, to the medical area as blood gushed from her leg. A Boston police officer was wheeled from the course with a leg injury that was bleeding.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish line. Another thunderous explosion could be heard a few seconds later.

Runner Laura McLean of Toronto said she heard two explosions outside the medical tent.

“There are people who are really, really bloody,” McLean said. “They were pulling them into the medical tent.”

Cherie Falgoust was waiting for her husband, who was running the race. “I was expecting my husband any minute,” she said. “I don’t know what this building is … it just blew. Just a big bomb, a loud boom, and then glass everywhere. Something hit my head. I don’t know what it was. I just ducked.”

Authorities in New York, meanwhile, are deploying counter-terrorism vehicles around landmark sites in Manhattan, including prominent hotels, according to the New York City Police Department.

[video=youtube;BzDT6jnily4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BzDT6jnily4[/video]

That is just horrific. My heart goes out to all the victims of this senseless massacre and all their families and friends.

They just said one of the dead was an 8yr old child. This is so horrible. So senseless. I hope they find the people who did this...(and blow them up.)

I think this is relevant today:

When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.

That's just messed up. I mean really? An 8-year old? Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with them.

As tragic as this incident is, the media is not helping and are using hyperbolic words and phrases. Got to have that shock entertainment value.

[MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] I know it's like they're ok w/ it and they get out all the websites like "u can help by calling bla-bla-bla or donate to ding-dong" like it's an everyday average charity and Lord knows where the money really is going! They have it all planned like they knew it was gonna happen!

Oh yeah, how about a week ago I had a dream that the building I'm living in had our lights going in and out while our whole building was shaking like from a bomb! Did I prophecise this event?

I was getting lunch when this came up on the news. Just horrible...

[MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] I know it's like they're ok w/ it and they get out all the websites like "u can help by calling bla-bla-bla or donate to ding-dong" like it's an everyday average charity and Lord knows where the money really is going! They have it all planned like they knew it was gonna happen!

Oh yeah, how about a week ago I had a dream that the building I'm living in had our lights going in and out while our whole building was shaking like from a bomb! Did I prophecise this event?

yup, i think so

Horrible. I felt sick when I heard yesterday.
That it was a child killed and so many mutilations is horrendous and my heart goes out to the wounded and loved ones of the dead.

Honestly though, the potential US response frightens me more than the risk of further attacks.

Reactions: muir
73099_366833930092813_407952291_n.jpg

553044_478425582230359_1468822004_n.jpg

[h=1]http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/16/boston-bombing-on-patriots-day/
The Boston Bombing: On ‘Patriot’s Day’? (guess what happens next)[/h]
It looks like another tragedy of massive proportions has hit America once again.

The damage is done. These photos are some of the most gruesome ever recorded from any event, wartime or otherwise. Now the big question is: who will be blamed?

Examine the evidence and then decide. Readers and people who are concerned about the FACTS surrounding this sensational incident in Boston, MA yesterday, should be able to make up their own minds as to what they believe really happened, or more importantly - what didn’t happen at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon. Smart readers already know what national talking points are set to follow this, what looks very much like a staged event. Hint: “Patriot’s Day’.

Patriot’s Day, historically on April 19th, also magically coincides with the Branch Davidian compound slaughter at Waco, Texas, and the Oklahoma City bombing (both are arguably federal government cover-ups), so it doesn’t take a genius to guess that Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be running point on all the talking points related to this crime scene, perhaps claiming that this week was some sort of ‘rallying cry’ for a radical right-wing anti-government group, or more likely – a lone gunman.

Today is also ‘Tax Day’, when federal income tax returns are due to be filed.

Looks like a perfectly scripted slam dunk for the DOJ, no?

article-2309642-19509DBD000005DC-429_306x423.jpg
Expect to see more of this man on CNN, MSNBC and other networks as a result of the Boston Bombing.

The overseas terrorist narrative was hinted at initially, with Richard DesLauriers, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Boston Division stating:”We will go to the ends of the Earth to identify the subject or subjects who are responsible for this despicable crime — and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice,” but it does not appear obvious from the onset thatal Qaeda’ will be used as the principle actor for this terror event – as we would’ve already had reports of Korans, Arabs driving vans and Arab driving licenses found at the scene of the explosions, and an obscure Arabic website hosted from a proxy server out of India taking credit for the attack. You can also probably rule out both North Korea, or Iran as Washington culprits. Nor will the DOJ be inquiring whether or not this event was in any way a ‘inside job’. They will most likely, in lock step with the White House, instead be focusing 100% on the new heightened threat of ‘domestic terrorists’ in the United States.

Also, look out for this talking point in the coming days: “the culprits may be domestic terrorists as Americans who have converted to Islam”.

Also expect that anyone questioning the official government story of this incident will be accused of being ‘insensitive’, ‘un-American’, and of course, a wild ‘conspiracy theorist’. This very debate on CNN, MSNBC and other major outlets will at some point be pushing the issue of shutting down internet or social media commentators who are calling this ‘an inside job’.

We strongly believe that in the aftermath of this event, only one explanation, and only one narrative will be accepted in public discourse regarding the Boston Bombing, and this will be the official one. Expect the corporate media and the federal government to come down hard on any objections this time – an assertion which is based on the build-up to discrediting the alternative media after the Sandy Hook event.

Watch to see if the complete cycle of this latest horror drama has actually been calculated from start to finish…

So… it’s time again to ramp-up US domestic security and surveillance, give up more of your rights, and don’t even think about touching the budgets of the DHS, TSA or the US military.

As the author rightly says below – it’s not a crime to ask questions…

Greg Fernandez Jr

We R Change TV
achu75r1yyufpme6g.jpg
Terror Drill layout

(…) NBC News counter-terrorism analyst Micheal Leiter believes authorities will respond as if this is a terror attack.
Time and Date.com describes the background behind Patriot’s Day:

Prior to 1775, the area that is now the eastern part of the United States mainly consisted of British colonies controlled by the United Kingdom. The American Revolutionary War, also known as the American War of Independence, was a major step in the independence of the United States. The first battles in this war were fought in the areas of Lexington and Concord, near Boston, Massachusetts, on April 19, 1775.

For this reason, the third Monday in April is symbolic for the emerging independence of the new country.

Paul Revere is among the patriots who are remembered on Patriot’s Day. The American silversmith is known for spreading the word of the Boston Tea Party to New York and Philadelphia, and for warning the Lexington Minutemen about the British invasion in 1775. The story of his “midnight” ride to Lexington to discuss action plans against the British has been poeticized.

An act to amend the Tennessee code regarding Patriot’s Day took effect in 2008. The state’s code now officially includes the holiday and mentions that its governor proclaims April 19 of each year as Patriot’s Day. This day is still not a public holiday in Tennessee. Patriots’ Day is also known as Patriot’s Day and Patriots Day.patriots day in Boston. There was also a Boston Red Sox game nearby. There were at least 3 explosives found near the Boston Marathon finish line.
At 4:48 pm (EDT) Police were looking for a yellow Penske truck, according to the Boston Police, Fire and EMS Live Audio Feed.

521587_357744291004449_828486565_n.jpg

images
I also heard reports of several suspicious packages, as well as a “suspicious person” who was denied entrance into the Boston Marathon five minutes before the event began. The man is described as a black male, dressed in black with a black backpack. After he was denied entrance he put on his black hood and walked off with an I-Pod or a similar device.
More reports came in about the Penske truck, and officers were advised to use caution if they found the truck. There is a report of a hit-and-run around 5:13 pm (EDT), but no connection is made to the bombing. Two more reports of suspicious packages are mentioned later on, and there are reports of a suspicious black backpack in a nearby CVS Pharmacy. Another camouflage backpack is left at an “ER”.
At 5:22 pm (EDT) someone asks if there’s an update on the Penske truck. “Be advised. We got a truck stopped in the middle of the common. We’re taking people out of it. We’re trying to check with them. Anything further on that Penske truck?”
“Negative,” dispatch replies. “Nothing further. Is this a Penske truck?”
All police wearing Raybans, interesting. Are those standard issued?

Someone else comes on the line and asks about the location of the officer at the Boston Common. Another voice confirms the location, adding the officer is on the Charles Street side. We then hear that someone is in-route to the Boston Common on south Charles Street; presumably near Boylston Street.
Now I cannot be sure if the following truck mentioned is the same truck on the south-side of Charles Street, but here’s what is said. “That truck has been cleared by a bomb dog. Apparently it’s a delivery van or a pick-up van, uh, just mysteriously appeared. it has been secured. it is clean.” Watch the video and note the tone in the officer’s voice.
PENSKE VIDEO
Soon after that, we hear a request for an ambulance needed at the Boston Common. “…can we have an ambulance… into the common. Possible heart attack.” Dispatch informs the officer an ambulance is already on its way.
HEART ATTACK VIDEO
There are many reports of suspicious packages throughout the day on the Boston Police, Fire, EMS live audio feed. Eventually it is believed that the suspect may be posing as a victim in a hospital. The young male suspect allegedly had a student-visa. I did catch one mention of a suspect detained on the live feed, but a lot of what’s being said is radio-lingo, so it would be nice to have some insight on the video below; I set my camera up to catch the live audio feed. Perhaps there’s something I missed. Check it out for yourself.
LIVE AUDIO-FEED VIDEO (coming soon)
The Boston Globe tweeted police will have controlled explosion on the 600 block of Boylston Street.” This is after the first two explosions, when the police apparently detonated an explosive device they found nearby. There appear to be many explosive devices and suspicious packages found throughout the day in Boston.
420974_579383958752952_367614788_n.jpg

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Alastair Stevenson noticed something suspicious before the marathon that day. He told AL.com:

“At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there,” he said. “They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise.” He added, “I’ve run a lot of races like this one, but I never saw bomb dogs at the starting line of any running event. It led me to believe that something like (a bomb detonation) might have happened.”
BigPZone.com reported “Boston marathon runner Alastair Stevenson says that as the explosions erupted at the Boston Marathon this morning, he was told by police over the loud speaker that the events were ‘just a drill’.”

Big P Zone has more on the alleged training exercise issue.

So are you saying that someone stole explosives from the library and created a bomb then took it to the marathon and let it off?

No

I'm saying this is an inside job to scare the public so that the government can make some more changes to the law

stay tuned for the arrival of more government 'anti terror' laws!

No

I'm saying this is an inside job to scare the public so that the government can make some more changes to the law

stay tuned for the arrival of more government 'anti terror' laws!
asshole

Reactions: SealHammer
The media is already blaming the bombings on those who want to preserve the constitution: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...explosions-already-being-blamed-on-the-right/

Zionist commentator linking the bombing to patriot day: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/w...ween-boston-marathon-explosions-patriots-day/
wolf.jpg

'In writing for several Israeli newspapers in Washington, Blitzer has used the names Zev Blitzer and Zev Barak.Zev is the Hebrew word for "wolf" and Barak is the Hebrew word for "lightning" (which in German/Yiddish is Blitz).
Blitzer began his career in journalism in the early 1970s in the Tel Aviv bureau of the Reuters news agency. In 1973 he caught the eye of Jerusalem Post editor Ari Rath, who hired Blitzer as a Washington correspondent for the English language Israeli newspaper. Blitzer would remain with the Jerusalem Post until 1990, covering both American politics and developments in the Middle East.
In the mid-1970s, Blitzer also contributed to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) as the editor of their monthly publication, the Near East Report.'