11 Places Every Introvert Should Go - Have you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

11 Places Every Introvert Should Go - Have you?

Another place for consideration:

RNP2.jpg 5. And I will live there one day.

Yes... I am aware there is no "coast in this shot.

Last edited:
Have you ever been to anyone of these places? What was it like? Would you recommend it for introverts?

11 Places Every Introvert Should Go In Their Lifetime
No crowds? No problem.
11/14/2016 12:21 pm ET
Suzy Strutner Associate Lifestyle Editor, The Huffington Post

Introvert travelers tend to have little desire for big crowds, buzzy hostels and parties that last until dawn. Their idea of a well-balanced tripmay look more like time spent alone on a mountain path or exploring quiet pockets of culture.

Take these 11 trips of a lifetime, for example: From to backwoods to beaches, they happen to be perfect for introverts who want to lace up, bliss out and finally enjoy a vacation from small talk.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/introvert-travel_us_58262592e4b02d21bbc8a324
wow! these are amazing places

Reactions: BritNi
#4 was shocking!!!

Reactions: BritNi and Wyote
I have an irrational hatred of lists like that. My brain is all "Hey, don't you tell me where I need to go. I make my own choices random list on the internet."

Those do look like cool places to visit though

Been to Paris, France during the summertime and it was the busiest season. I visited the Lourve as well, but it was packed especially around the Mona Lisa. I’d definitely go again if I get the chance, some time around spring.

Reactions: BritNi and Wyote
was packed especially around the Mona Lisa

I've heard that from every person I know who has been, which is not many, but still it seems if it's on your agenda to see then you better make time for it and prepare to battle the masses lol

Reactions: BritNi and Will
Out of all places introduced at the beginning of the thread, I’ve only been to Chiang Mai. However, I’m looking forward to travelling to more places in the future! They all look very beautiful and I’d love to set my foot there someday and broaden my horizons.

Reactions: BritNi and Will
All these places deserve proper attention. Also, I'd personally recommend visiting Switzerland and Norway. Stunning nature and beautiful landscapes are guaranteed.