10 Questions about Health Care | INFJ Forum

10 Questions about Health Care

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
1: Do you believe in a right to health care?

2: How well do you feel the health care system in your country is working?

3: How reasonable do you feel the costs of health care in your country are?

4: How do you feel about the quality of health care in your country?

5: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from environmental pollution?

6: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from hazardous chemicals that could find their way into your food, drugs, or other consumer products?

7: Do you feel your country is doing enough to fight preventable diseases?

8: Do you feel that your country overmedicates its citizens?

9: Do you feel the people in your country practice unhealthy lifestyles or are generally obese?

10: Do you feel that your country should provide health care to all children regardless of their financial condition?

Yes.
Moderate to somewhat poor.
3: How reasonable do you feel the costs of health care in your country are? Somewhat high.

Pretty good in some areas but somewhat poor in others.
5: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from environmental pollution? No.

6: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from hazardous chemicals that could find their way into your food, drugs, or other consumer products? Not even.

Somewhat.
Yes.
9: Do you feel the people in your country practice unhealthy lifestyles or are generally obese? Yep.

10: Do you feel that your country should provide health care to all children regardless of their financial condition? I like the idea.

All people should have a right to health care.

It's good. It's not many countries i would switch with.

It's good. The max fee for your medicine / year is 200$. If the fee is above that the goverment will pay.

It's good. could be better. But i'm confident in the doctors and the system.
I know if i get sick they will do theire best to help me. I will get the help i need and i wont have to worry about the cost.

5: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from environmental pollution?
Yes.

6: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from hazardous chemicals that could find their way into your food, drugs, or other consumer products?
Yes.

Yes, theres alot of research in medicine in sweden. And I think they are doing the best they can with the little money they get. More money to medcial resarch and less to the military!

No. There is no need for them to overmedicate us ... the most of the hospitals is goverment own and they pay the most of the medicines and the treatments. + if we are sick the goverment has to pay extra for us. So they want us as healthy as possible.

9: Do you feel the people in your country practice unhealthy lifestyles or are generally obese?
Atm no. But theres a trend that more kids getting obese. People are atm worried and looking for a solution.

10: Do you feel that your country should provide health care to all children regardless of their financial condition?
Well they do. And i think every country should.
In sweden we have free dental and health care until we are 20 years old.

I've watched Moores film "sicko" and if half of what's said in that film is true. It's really sad. I feel sorry for USA if it's the truth.
I think all people should have right to health care. And medicine should be fairly cheap.

If there is any people from Belgium, France, UK, Neatherlands or Germany i'd love to hear theire answers.

Last edited:
I believe that any nation that has a surplus after paying for education, justice and infrastructure costs, has a responsibility to make healthcare as cheap as possible, and beneficial for its citizens. If that government takes taxation from its citizens.

Not so well, It's been slowly failing for the last decade, but I've got slowly eroding confidence that our current government will fix things.

Not bad, could and should be cheaper.

Not so good. Better than a lot of countries, but nowhere near as good as france, germany or scandanavian countries.

Nope.

Almost nothing at all except forcing some companies to put ingredients on the wrapping. As if most people know what the scientific names are.

Yes. Hell of a lot actually.

Not so much.

Yes.

Yes. But it shouldn't force it on people if their culture tells them to never shower, and rub filth on themselves.

1: Do you believe in a right to health care? Yes.

2: How well do you feel the health care system in your country is working? Very poorly (I derive this opinion from personal experience, rather than heresay or media reports)

3: How reasonable do you feel the costs of health care in your country are? Very unreasonable. We've had to go without health care at times because it would have cost the same, per month, as our mortgage.

4: How do you feel about the quality of health care in your country? Mostly good, though I feel it has become more politicized and capitolistic in the past 10 years.

5: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from environmental pollution? I think we are improving in this area for the most part.

6: Do you feel your country is doing enough to protect you from hazardous chemicals that could find their way into your food, drugs, or other consumer products? Not enough (in view of our trade policy with China).

7: Do you feel your country is doing enough to fight preventable diseases? I think there is a decent effort, but not necessarily an impressive one.

8: Do you feel that your country overmedicates its citizens? Absolutely, particularly in recent years with the latest class of antidepressants being dispensed freely by everyone from family physicians to OB/GYNs to gastroenterologists without thorough examinations and diagnoses to support their use, and without follow up/tracking patients' reactions to them.

9: Do you feel the people in your country practice unhealthy lifestyles or are generally obese? Many are, but as someone who has been practicing and raising my family with a more sustainable/organic/health conscious lifestyle, I'm encouraged by the increased mainstream options for these choices emerging over the past decade.

10: Do you feel that your country should provide health care to all children regardless of their financial condition? Absolutely.

Last edited: