Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 43 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

No. Only a sick perverted sub human would do that for material gain.
The only time I would kill a puppy would be if it was critically injured and suffering with no hope of getting well.
Even then I couldn't do it myself, I'd have to get it put down by a vet.
My sixteen year old cat had to be euthanized last year because she was hemorrhaging from her stomach.
Not a nice decision to have to make, but also very hard for me to watch her suffering and coughing up blood.

I find it curious that this thread has received 43,000 views, yet less than 1,000 posts.

I'm not sure to be honest. The way I see it, either one is not necessarily bad. I'll just say yes for the sake of argument, for the reason that I'd then use the rest of the entire million dollars to develop infrastructure that would save the lives of many more puppies. Or perhaps I'd use the million dollars to provided food and clean drinking water to tens of thousands of children in Africa.

Call it the greater good if you will.

It's similar to another scenario I've seen someone pose before. You're on a sinking ship, there's a lifeboat that can only hold 20 people. The lifeboat fills to capacity and drops to the water. People dive into the ocean and are trying to climb over the edge into the lifeboat. If they manage to get on, the lifeboat will sink anyway.

At this point as far as I'm concerned, anyone who values life will be forcing them off the lifeboat by any means necessary. It's not the nicest of thoughts, but I think it's realistic. There are contexts in which one person (puppy) must sacrifice for the collective. That's not to say I would kill the puppy, but what if the context was changed just a little bit to, 'would you kill a puppy for $1000000 that would allow you to save the life of a 3-year old with a brain tumor?'

Damn. Trust myself to go all doom and gloom on this topic.

I would still do it.

If I could have it humanely put to permanent sleep by a veterinarian and use the money for the greater good I would seriously consider it,but I'm guessing that is not really the question. If I had to kill it with my own hands I don't think I could.

I'm not a vegetarian but if I had to kill the animals to eat the meat I would be a vegetarian. I think that it is a normal part of nature that we eat animals I just wouldn't be able to do it myself. It is possible that I would starve to death rather than kill an animal myself, which is kind of silly since I'm ok with other people killing animals to feed themselves (or me).

Yes I would , with the most painless way available , I know the image of this puppy putting to rest will hunt me down for the rest of my life but spending the money for a greater good will ease the pain a little bit .

*mind's overhead* *Ne is very very mad*

NO NO NOOOO , my Ne insists that there's away to win the two , THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY !

so , let's change the subject a bit and think of a practical HOW ...
consider it as an exercise to your Ne/Ni - Ti/Te .

Kill it, skin it, eat it, mount it, make lucky puppy paw key chains, tell my grand children the story. :D

But I would never answer such a question in person or go along with any scenario involving such an ignorant preposition. Most likely the author of such is a fool whom needs to remove the gold spoon from their mouth and given the chance I'd pass on the 1m to lock them in a room with a puppy until they ate it.

Last edited:
Depends on the puppy!

If it is an evil demonic puppy ... then ... why not?

:bump: Horrifying INFJs since....um whenever it was started.

yeah this thread should be stickied and the op shared with all other forums.

its a great way to break the ice in any social gathering too, well maybe except with a group of vegans, they just go on and on and on

yeah this thread should be stickied and the op shared with all other forums.

its a great way to break the ice in any social gathering too, well maybe except with a group of vegans, they just go on and on and on

th

Absolutely!!! I would do it in a heart beat. And lucky for me, experience in the vet field means I'll make it quick and painless and collect my check to purchase thousands of other puppies. see how it all works out ? Now ... where's that puppy? LOL! seriously. I totally would! lol!! I'm sorry I'm evil. :(

This thread is old and makes me feel old.

Yeah I would. I can detach emotionally from things a lot better than I used to think if the consequences of an action do not directly effect me. I could use the money, and I could do it in a way that it wouldn't notice/feel what happened at all.

Also the bounties would come with a stipulation that anyone who has a bounty on them but manages to collect someone else first will also be able to collect their own bounty.

e.g. If you have a million on your head, and Bob has a million on his head, and you manage to kill Bob before Bob kills you, you get both of your bounties and yours is cancelled.

Have fun.

I would find a way to make the puppy appear dead to where the person paying me would believe it. After the money hit my account I would then use some of it to orchestrate a life ending accident for the person who paid me. I would also buy the puppy a platinum collar encrusted with chocolate diamonds and bring it to the person's funeral and let the puppy piss and shit in the coffin.

Reactions: acd
I would find a way to make the puppy appear dead to where the person paying me would believe it. After the money hit my account I would then use some of it to orchestrate a life ending accident for the person who paid me. I would also buy the puppy a platinum collar encrusted with chocolate diamonds and bring it to the person's funeral and let the puppy piss and shit in the coffin.
Wow. I love it.

Also the bounties would come with a stipulation that anyone who has a bounty on them but manages to collect someone else first will also be able to collect their own bounty.

e.g. If you have a million on your head, and Bob has a million on his head, and you manage to kill Bob before Bob kills you, you get both of your bounties and yours is cancelled.

Have fun.

So much moral inconsistency.