Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Personally, I'd kill every puppy on the Earth for $500 (plus expenses). Just sayin'!

P.S. Clubbed or otherwise?

I suppose I'd kill this hypothetical puppy if I needed that money, though I'd feel bad. I have the blood of a thousand livestock on my hands simply because they're delicious, and I'm not excused by not being the one to deal the death blow or remove the cuts of meat nor am I excused because they're not an animal people are sentimental about. A puppy is not intrinsically more valuable than a chicken. A vegetarian friend said that if you couldn't hypothetically kill an animal yourself and both respect and own the loss of that animal life you have no business eating meat, and after that conversation I realized that I would kill an animal with my own hands if I needed to.

Interesting fact:
Did you know that Buddha did not forbid eating meat? Vegetarian sects came up later.

What Buddha forbade was monks eating meat of animals that were killed specifically for them. In this context and during that time, monks were basically mendicants and depended on food offerings, so they had to eat whatever people had. Some people only had meat and it would be rude to refuse something when it is all that person can give them, and they're dependent on it. They were only forbidden if the animal was specifically killed for the purpose of donating to the monks.

Also note that Tibetan Buddhists are not vegetarians for the most part.

I'd say it's not about what you kill, but why.

No, I wouldn't. Purely because money isn't worth it long-term. Money isn't everything. It will run out one day, with me dependent on that kind of lifestyle. Where I indulged instead of actually developing my Se.

It greatly depends on what kind of situation you're in really.... If I had a solid job making pretty good money and were enjoying my life, no... I wouldn't even touch the puppy. I'd let it go and call the cops on whoever offered me the money honestly.
Now... were I homeless, contemplating suicide, and broke on the other hand; I'd definitely do it. I wouldn't have much of a choice there. It's raw nature, survival. It's a similar idea to killing a wild animal so you don't starve. You can't and don't hesitate on it. You do it or die. Naturally, that's situational so, right currently... no, I'd still probably just call the cops on whoever offered me it.

I came across the most adorable puppy the other day. He could be used in a dictionary for the definition of cute.

Would I kill him for a million bucks? Yes, I would feel awful but there's little doubt that I would do it.

It greatly depends on what kind of situation you're in really.... If I had a solid job making pretty good money and were enjoying my life, no... I wouldn't even touch the puppy. I'd let it go and call the cops on whoever offered me the money honestly.
Now... were I homeless, contemplating suicide, and broke on the other hand; I'd definitely do it. I wouldn't have much of a choice there. It's raw nature, survival. It's a similar idea to killing a wild animal so you don't starve. You can't and don't hesitate on it. You do it or die. Naturally, that's situational so, right currently... no, I'd still probably just call the cops on whoever offered me it.

Is it illegal to pay someone to kill a puppy?

Personally, I'd kill every puppy on the Earth for $500 (plus expenses). Just sayin'!

P.S. Clubbed or otherwise?

Youd probably make more working minum wage, I imagine theres a lot of puppies out there.

Of course I would! I could feed 4,000 African children for an entire year with that money! Literally! It's a bad means to an incredibly beautiful end, and all the meat you is a killed animal or five anyway. Animals are just animals. Human lives are priceless. <3

Of course I would! I could feed 4,000 African children for an entire year with that money! Literally! It's a bad means to an incredibly beautiful end, and all the meat you is a killed animal or five anyway. Animals are just animals. Human lives are priceless. <3

OP: You could only use that money for yourself

Try again.

Kitten_and_gun.jpg

Do eet!

Reactions: Nixie
I saw a dog that was 40% scabs today. Would definitly kill it.

Humans are just animals that think they're hot shit. Scum of the earth I tell you.

If it were actually their fault (which it isn't) and I didn't have a heart, I'd kill every last motherfucking one of them.

For free.

Try again.

Live frugally off of the million dollars you get from murdering the dog, donate all regular income.