Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 45 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

No.

No. But I'd gladly take all of you puppy killers on. :m179:

I will become death incarnate to fight for and protect those that cannot fight for themselves.

*tries to wipe away puppy blood*

Oh this? I just had a bbq ribs and got really messy.

And then I massacred a bunch of cute puppies. Damn it. What I meant to say was, I didn't just massacre a bunch of puppies and sell their hides to an evil fashion designer.

*tries to wipe away puppy blood*

Oh this? I just had a bbq ribs and got really messy.

And then I massacred a bunch of cute puppies. Damn it. What I meant to say was, I didn't just massacre a bunch of puppies and sell their hides to an evil fashion designer.

[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

Death is far too quick for you, my friend. I would say let’s bring out the torture devices instead, but that would just be mere foreplay for you. Since you love cats so much, I think I’ll duct tape you to a chair while the scent of fresh blood still lingers and lock a rather hungry tiger in the room with you.

wjX0hFq.jpg

<3

... no, wait, lemme fix that ...

>:3

There.

I worked with a girl in a department store, she was in cashier department, but I spent a lot of time helping out at cashier so I got to chat with her quite a bit. She was telling me about how she had wanted very much to be a vet, and she had worked as a vet assistant for a long time, but the vets would make her put down all the homeless cats that were too messed up to find homes, and it slowly broke her spirit for working with animals. They shouldn't have made that be her role. Cat exterminator. What an evil thing to do to an animal-loving assistant with veterinary potential. Anyway, she's doing a science degree now, so good for her.

Reactions: PintoBean
So you wouldn't kill a puppy, but you'd end a human life? (serious question :p)

I'll butt in to answer too. One of the few things that makes me lose my shit is people mistreating animals. I actually smashed in someone's car window because they left their dog in there and it was sweltering. Would I end a human life? I mean not on purpose, but if some sick fuck was like wailing on a puppy, I would do what I had to do to intervene. *Puts on super-hero cape.*

Reactions: invisible
Heaps of people on here who pay to eat animal flesh are like "OMG! I could never kill puppy! That is too horrible!!" But actually, there's nothing to stop you from eating the puppy after you kill it, and a million dollars is a much, much higher evaluation of the cost of its life than whatever you would pay for cow parts. So get over yourself.

Except puppies and cows obviously have very different cultural significance... Western people don't eat pets.
We arent talking about killing your own pet

Except puppies and cows obviously have very different cultural significance... Western people don't eat pets.

Yes, it's just like some sort of elaborate game of make believe, that there is some fundamental distinction of validity between the subjectivities of animals we label as pets and animals we label as food. Because obviously, dogs aren't pets everywhere in the world. Cows aren't food everywhere in the world either. Lots of kids on farms grow up making friends with particular animals from the livestock. I had a lamb friend as a child that was owned by my grandmother. But those animals get eaten at the dinner table just the same.

Yes, it's just like some sort of elaborate game of make believe, that there is some fundamental distinction of validity between the subjectivities of animals we label as pets and animals we label as food. Because obviously, dogs aren't pets everywhere in the world. Cows aren't food everywhere in the world either. Lots of kids on farms grow up making friends with particular animals from the livestock. I had a lamb friend as a child that was owned by my grandmother. But those animals get eaten at the dinner table just the same.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 34

Just saying.

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

HELL NO.

ac6eb6a9dee8b44810835e5c350a8173.jpg

Puppies <3

Heaps of people on here who pay to eat animal flesh are like "OMG! I could never kill puppy! That is too horrible!!" But actually, there's nothing to stop you from eating the puppy after you kill it, and a million dollars is a much, much higher evaluation of the cost of its life than whatever you would pay for cow parts. So get over yourself.
Bus thi sis also assuming that people become vegetarian solely because of the animals. I'm a pescatarian but it's largely due to the cultural food I was raised with. Everyone has their own reasons to eat or not eat meat.

I think you misunderstand the emotional significance of cats and dogs (especially puppies and kittens) to most of us 'moderns.' They have been bred to mimic and respond as human children do for ~30,000-some years. Dogs resemble us more than they do their canidae ancestors, much like horses exist as companions, but never food.

^This

I know it may seem self-righteous of me to say that I wouldn't kill a puppy but I'd down a burger if I felt like it, but for me, certain animals fall into the "food" categories while other fall into the "extension of the human family" category. Hypocritical, maybe. I bet people's answers would be far different if the question were, would you kill a cow/chicken/whatever your favorite meat dish is here for $1000000.