Merkabah | Page 323 | INFJ Forum
tumblr_mmccuvS0u61qamhwxo4_250.gif

Aye, T'was.

I sincerely thank you for your interest from the bottom of my heart!
I’m never sure what people really think about this thread, especially with my whining interspersed...lol
As always feel free to post anything that would be pertinent to the thread!
Sorry you lost an eye in the process!

giphy.gif

by Robert Lanza, M.D.

from PsychologyToday Website

"Who in the World am I?" asked Alice (in Wonderland).

"I'm sure I'm not Ada," she said, "for her hair goes in such long ringlets, and mine doesn't go in ringlets at all; and I'm sure I can't be Mabel, for I know all sorts of things, and she, oh, she knows such a very little."

"Besides, she's she, and I'm I, and - oh dear, how puzzling it all is!"

Alas!
The mass of accumulating evidence calls our individual separateness into question.

Space and time aren't the walls we think.
Experiments suggest the distinction between past and future - and between here and there - are an illusion.

This won't surprise those who, contemplating the works of men such as Plato, Socrates, and Kant, and of Buddha and other great spiritual teachers, kept wondering about the relationship between the universe and the mind of man.

Indeed, even Einstein told us that space and time only exist relative to the observer.

Of course, there are nearly seven billion observers on the planet (not to mention the other eight million eukaryotic species).

Scientists have traced all of this life back to some single-celled organism in the Archean sea.
Indeed, even the matter and energy that makes us up can be traced back in space and time to a singularity.

Clearly, we're all interrelated, but are we part of a single individuality?
Perhaps we're like the cells in our body, constantly dying and being replaced, part of a complex entity greater than ourselves.

When you think of a living organism, you think of how its parts operate as a unified whole, like the workings of a fine watch.

For instance, the cells in leaves produce food for a plant, converting sunlight into chemical energy that it can use as food.
The cells in its stems and branches transport food and water from the leaves and roots to the whole organism.

Of course, instead of branches, we vertebrates have bones for support, and muscles that give us the ability to locomote and hunt for food.

This dynamic interrelationship occurs between species as well, not only in our gut but on a planet-wide scale.
We oxygen-breathing life-forms inhale oxygen and then exhale carbon dioxide; plants then take in the CO2 and use it in their photosynthesis process and in turn give off or "exhale" oxygen.

But there's more to it than that.
We animals interpret the world using space and time - "sensitive concepts," which, according to biocentrism, are forms in the mind, not hard, external realities.

Our individual separateness in space and time (as, for instance, you and I, or Alice, Ada and Mabel) is, in a sense, illusory.

Life is a complex play of cells, some around when you're young, some around when you're old, but they are all, regardless of species, ephemeral forms of an entity that transcends the walls of space and time.

"I would say," said Loren Eiseley, the great anthropologist, "that if 'dead' matter has reared up this curious landscape of fiddling crickets, song sparrows, and wondering men, it must be plain even to the most devoted materialist that the matter of which he speaks contains amazing, if not dreadful powers, and may not impossibly be, as Hardy has suggested, 'but one mask of many worn by the Great Face behind.'"

At first glance, it seems bizarre that a frog in the rain forest or a dolphin in the ocean should be directly connected to us.

But the double-slit experiment - as well as others - have repeatedly shown that a single particle can be in more than one place at the same time.
See the loon in the pond or the dandelion in the field.

How deceptive is the space that separates them and makes them solitary.
They're the subjects of the same reality that interested John Bell, who proposed the experiment that answered the question of whether what happens locally is affected by nonlocal events.

Experiments from 1997 to 2007 have consistently shown that this is indeed the case.

Physicist Nicolas Gisin sent entangled particles zooming along optical fibers until they were seven miles apart.
But whatever action they took, the communication between them happened instantaneously.

Today no one doubts the connectedness between bits of light or matter, or even entire clusters of atoms.

They're intimately linked in a manner suggesting there's no space between them, and no time influencing their behavior.

In fact, just this month a team of researchers published a paper in the prestigious journal Nature (Yin et al, 488, 185, 2012) extending this distance to unprecedented lengths - they achieved quantum teleportation across Qinghai Lake in China, a distance of 97 kilometers, roughly equivalent to the distance between New York City and Philadelphia.

In the same way, there is a part of us that's connected to each other.
It's the part that experiences consciousness, not in our external embodiments but in our inner being.

And although we identify ourselves with our thoughts and affections, it's an essential feature of reality that we experience the world piece by piece.

As parts of such a whole we are all one.

"Non-separability," said physicist Bernard d'Espagnat, "is now one of the most certain general concepts in physics."

Heinz Pagels, the esteemed theoretical physicist, once stated:

"If you deny the objectivity of the world, unless you observe it and are conscious of it (as most physicists have), then you end up with solipsism - the belief that your consciousness is the only one."

Pagels' conclusion is right, except it's not your consciousness that is the only one, it's ours.

According to biocentrism, our individual separateness may be an illusion.

Remember the old Hindu poem:

"Know in thyself and All one self-same soul; banish the dream that sunders part from whole."

That consciousness which was behind the youth you once were, may also be behind the mind of every animal and person existing in space and time.

"There are," wrote Eiseley "very few youths today who will pause, coming from a biology class, to finger a yellow flower or poke in friendly fashion at a sunning turtle on the edge of the campus pond, and who are capable of saying to themselves, 'We are all one - all melted together.'"

There is more to life than dreamed of in our science and religions.

John Haldane, British-born geneticist and evolutionary biologist, once said,

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose."

Biocentrism suggests space and time aren't the only tools that can be used to construct reality.

Although our destiny is to live and die in the everyday world of up and down, these algorithms could be changed so that instead of time being linear, it was three-dimensional-like space.

We'd be able to walk through time just like we walk through space.

Life would be able to escape from its corporeal cage.
Indeed, our destiny likely lies in realities that exist outside of the known universe.

So say goodbye to death, and fasten your seatbelt for a mind-blowing ride through space and time… and beyond...

I sincerely thank you for your interest from the bottom of my heart!
I’m never sure what people really think about this thread, especially with my whining interspersed...lol
As always feel free to post anything that would be pertinent to the thread!
Sorry you lost an eye in the process!

giphy.gif

3925615-0746600385-beric.gif

No biggy, I found a cool sword.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
I really dislike that I complain about my pain sometimes...I hate that aspect of being ill.
I hate how it forces you to be self-centered sometimes because all you can focus on is the pain.
But I have to vent...it seems to help...so thank you for putting up with me and letting me get some things out of my system...I had to get out of bed this morning because I had hot knives stabbing me in the back...as I’m putting on my socks and slippers the pain reached such a point I just burst out in tears...that is no way to wake up...ugh.
I feel really stuck sometimes...meditate, meditate, meditate...the only thing that works also demands my time...which also makes me feel like I am worthless, or a burden on others...
Anyhow...trying not be in negative about it all...that can be quite difficult not to do at times, and I quite often find myself telling someone “I’m fine.” when I’m not...but I don’t know what else to really say to that question anymore without being a Debbie Downer and getting into a huge conversation about it then, making it more about me and self-centered in my eyes.
Idk
Thanks for letting me vent and complain. ;)
I am well aware that I am not the only person having a difficult time of it.
Much love to you all, may any pain you feel physically or otherwise be lighter on you today, may your hearts be at peace.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

giphy.gif

This page wouldn’t let me highlight to copy, so you get screenshots.
Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 8.14.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-23 at 8.15.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 8.15.34 AM.png

Last edited:
I really dislike that I complain about my pain sometimes...I hate that aspect of being ill.
I hate how it forces you to be self-centered sometimes because all you can focus on is the pain.
But I have to vent...it seems to help...so thank you for putting up with me and letting me get some things out of my system...I had to get out of bed this morning because I had hot knives stabbing me in the back...as I’m putting on my socks and slippers the pain reached such a point I just burst out in tears...that is no way to wake up...ugh.
I feel really stuck sometimes...meditate, meditate, meditate...the only thing that works also demands my time...which also makes me feel like I am worthless, or a burden on others...
Anyhow...trying not be in negative about it all...that can be quite difficult not to do at times, and I quite often find myself telling someone “I’m fine.” when I’m not...but I don’t know what else to really say to that question anymore without being a Debbie Downer and getting into a huge conversation about it then, making it more about me and self-centered in my eyes.
Idk
Much love to you all, may any pain you feel physically or otherwise be lighter on you today, may your hearts be at peace.

giphy.gif

Enjoy!

My mother had chronic pain in her latter days, in the five years I was her carer I can only count on one hand the amount of '' good days ''

There is little anyone can do, other than just let them ride the waves.

Hell of a thing, chronic pain.

giphy.gif

Oh but you MUST vent!!! In our society it is generally the only way we can get a chance to release repressed shit....and that leads to dis-ease of some kind.
Besides...I know you know there's research out there demonstrating stress is relieved when one curses. ;)

My only relief from the pain in my feet is when I shift my vibration up. And like you....sometimes it works....other times not. I'm getting a more noticeable response within my body now when I tell it I love it. Talk about making energy move up and down and all around!!! That's amazing when it happens....and it feels like the body is expanded and at ease.... almost like being one with the planet and feeling no gravity.
Like I said.... feels amazing.
So if my body is any indication of "something".... I'd say by the end of the year I'll be maintaining my self....my body energy field as well as the others....in a higher frequency range of our current dimension. If I could stay there all the time I would.
I was encouraged to try to hold that higher vibration all day on the Eclipse...and not affix to anything...nothing at all. In fact....I focused most of the day on the fact nothing is real. When I'd catch my mind spinning off in to fantasy I'd bring it back and let it ride the Carousel while I put a spin on it. Nope nope nope I'd tell the universe. Not affixing on to anything...no expectations....no ideas about nuthin'.... Heh.
...and I'd lift right back up into the higher frequency and stay there for a while till the Mind took the reins once again.
Then I'd put it up on a horse on the Carousel and pull the lever for another spin. [metaphorically of course] It was fun imagining the colorful horses and lights going round.

I managed to hold my frequency for a long long time that day by being mindful of the Mind and letting that Carousel spin.

Speaking of the Eclipse...
We had 71% percent coverage of the Sun predicted for our area.
For almost the entire month of august we've had cloudy skies for most of the day and clear muggy skies at night.
But at noon on Monday - the sky cleared up just in time for the real effects to happen. I mean a completely clear blue sky!!!
It was eerie in that the colors around us slightly altered. I saw a shimmer of gold all over everything and whatever color it was glowed intensely as if the color was "more" somehow. It became a great deal cooler....and for a sunshine day in August in Texass....that's fucking amazing! Hah!
My Ex and I sat outside for 2 hours to experience it. We put a pinhole in a piece of stiff paper and used copy paper below it to see how much of the sun was blocked. Heh....that was groovy.
All in all I am very glad I took the day off to be able to experience it. I had a marvelous day....

Next time the pain is so bad you want to cry I sure hope you let your self do it with complete abandon. Let er rip as they say.
It's healthy for the body. Is sweet nectar for the Heart. And peace for the Mind.

Letting one's self cry is like finding treasure.

Thank you Thank you for sending the love. I laughed out loud when I read that I was on your meditation victim list. Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... [snort] that's so cool. I feel adored!

Oh... and I love LOVE the heart tree. Muah! Tell your body "I looooove Youuuu".

Oh but you MUST vent!!! In our society it is generally the only way we can get a chance to release repressed shit....and that leads to dis-ease of some kind.
Besides...I know you know there's research out there demonstrating stress is relieved when one curses. ;)

My only relief from the pain in my feet is when I shift my vibration up. And like you....sometimes it works....other times not. I'm getting a more noticeable response within my body now when I tell it I love it. Talk about making energy move up and down and all around!!! That's amazing when it happens....and it feels like the body is expanded and at ease.... almost like being one with the planet and feeling no gravity.
So if my body is any indication of "something".... I'd say by the end of the year I'll be maintaining my self....my body energy field as well as the others....in a higher frequency range of our current dimension. If I could stay there all the time I would.
I was encouraged to try to hold that higher vibration all day on the Eclipse...and not affix to anything...nothing at all. In fact....I focused most of the day on the fact nothing is real. When I'd catch my mind spinning off in to fantasy I'd bring it back and let it ride the Carousel while I put a spin on it. Nope nope nope I'd tell the universe. Not affixing on to anything...no expectations....no ideas about nuthin'.... Heh.
...and I'd lift right back up into the higher frequency and stay there for a while till the Mind took the reins once again.
Then I'd put it up on a horse on the Carousel and pull the lever for another spin. [metaphorically of course] It was fun imagining the colorful horses and lights going round.

I managed to hold my frequency for a long long time that day by being mindful of the Mind and letting that Carousel spin.

For almost the entire month of august we've had cloudy skies for most of the day and clear muggy skies at night.
But at noon on Monday - the sky cleared up just in time for the real effects to happen. I mean a completely clear blue sky!!!
It was eerie in that the colors around us slightly altered. I saw a shimmer of gold all over everything and whatever color it was glowed intensely as if the color was "more" somehow. It became a great deal cooler....and for a sunshine day in August in Texass....that's fucking amazing! Hah!
My Ex and I sat outside for 2 hours to experience it. We put a pinhole in a piece of stiff paper and used copy paper below it to see how much of the sun was blocked. Heh....that was groovy.
All in all I am very glad I took the day off to be able to experience it. I had a marvelous day....

Next time the pain is so bad you want to cry I sure hope you let your self do it with complete abandon. Let er rip as they say.
It's healthy for the body. Is sweet nectar for the Heart. And peace for the Mind.

Thank you Thank you for sending the love. I laughed out loud when I read that I was on your meditation victim list. Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... [snort] that's so cool. I feel adored!

I read somewhere recently that scientists have noticed that its better for humans to feel something rather than nothing. Be it anger or sadness or whatever, as either or can be turned into something constructive. But when someone doesn't feel anything, then its pretty much game over. Not sure how I feel about that but aye the ancient Greeks were big believers of vocal therapy. They believed a lot of pain and anxiety was caused by the bottling up of fears and concerns etc.

Very interesting area of discussion .

My mother had chronic pain in her latter days, in the five years I was her carer I can only count on one hand the amount of '' good days ''

There is little anyone can do, other than just let them ride the waves.

Hell of a thing, chronic pain.

I’m sorry that she and you both experienced that...sometimes it breaks me for a while...emotionally, physically, spiritually.
The thing is, I have an appointment with my Doc at the Pain Clinic tomorrow, but there is only so much they can do, especially when I won’t let them increase my pain meds any more than their current levels....so I have some spinal injections scheduled for the 6th next month (can’t wait!).
Been down that path of lots of meds and it’s not worth the trip.
I have chosen the pain over the IV medication that makes me feel so ill.
But that article is correct...I do feel guilty about being “broken” physically, even if it’s not my doing....I want to be a better provider, a better Father, a better lover, a better person who has the physical ability to improve his world...but I do feel like a burden sometimes...people in my life can’t help me, it must be just as frustrating for them (this includes my Doctors) and that makes me hate it.
I mean, I have come to terms with the fact that it will probably always exist in some form - I no longer fight against that it is there and that has changed my outlook for the better in a huge way...but I will still alway feel some distain for the illness itself.

My Dad was in some big pain when he was on Hospice...when the cancer took his ability to speak and he stopped eating and drinking he was in an out of lucidity...but he was always wincing in obvious pain.
We made the decision to consciously sedate him...which meant there would be no final moment of lucidity or final words should he somehow regain that ability miraculously before he went...but he was in far less pain...I actually believe this is when my Dad left his body....not when he stopped breathing and his heart stopped.
Boy was that hard...he hung on for another week after being sedated...usually people will sometimes just go at that time as they can relax and let go...but my Dad hung on...he had a strong heart...for almost a month we all stayed there as much as us kids could and that was incredibly hard to just watch and wait, no knowing when the time will come...when he finally passed, my body shut me down....I got hit with a fierce migraine and had to lie down unable to move for a couple hours.

Thanks for listening to me bitching....it does help.
I’m sorry about your Mom.
Losing a parent can be very devastating...and being a caregiver makes it even harder.
I’m sure that she is very happy and appreciative for what you did for her even if there were few good days.
We will see them soon...this life is short.
Thanks man, much love!

I’m sorry that she and you both experienced that...sometimes it breaks me for a while...emotionally, physically, spiritually.
The thing is, I have an appointment with my Doc at the Pain Clinic tomorrow, but there is only so much they can do, especially when I won’t let them increase my pain meds any more than their current levels....so I have some spinal injections scheduled for the 6th next month (can’t wait!).
Been down that path of lots of meds and it’s not worth the trip.
I have chosen the pain over the IV medication that makes me feel so ill.
But that article is correct...I do feel guilty about being “broken” physically, even if it’s not my doing....I want to be a better provider, a better Father, a better lover, a better person who has the physical ability to improve his world...but I do feel like a burden sometimes...people in my life can’t help me, it must be just as frustrating for them (this includes my Doctors) and that makes me hate it.
I mean, I have come to terms with the fact that it will probably always exist in some form - I no longer fight against that it is there and that has changed my outlook for the better in a huge way...but I will still alway feel some distain for the illness itself.

My Dad was in some big pain when he was on Hospice...when the cancer took his ability to speak and he stopped eating and drinking he was in an out of lucidity...but he was always wincing in obvious pain.
We made the decision to consciously sedate him...which meant there would be no final moment of lucidity or final words should he somehow regain that ability miraculously before he went...but he was in far less pain...I actually believe this is when my Dad left his body....not when he stopped breathing and his heart stopped.
Boy was that hard...he hung on for another week after being sedated...usually people will sometimes just go at that time as they can relax and let go...but my Dad hung on...he had a strong heart...for almost a month we all stayed there as much as us kids could and that was incredibly hard to just watch and wait, no knowing when the time will come...when he finally passed, my body shut me down....I got hit with a fierce migraine and had to lie down unable to move for a couple hours.

Thanks for listening to me bitching....it does help.
I’m sorry about your Mom.
Losing a parent can be very devastating...and being a caregiver makes it even harder.
I’m sure that she is very happy and appreciative for what you did for her even if there were few good days.
We will see them soon...this life is short.
Thanks man, much love!
I was meerly fulfilling my duty as a son, it was the least I could do for the woman who brought me into the world.

Keep on keeping on man, you go this.

I read somewhere recently that scientists have noticed that its better for humans to feel something rather than nothing. Be it anger or sadness or whatever, as either or can be turned into something constructive. But when someone doesn't feel anything, then its pretty much game over. Not sure how I feel about that but aye the ancient Greeks were big believers of vocal therapy. They believed a lot of pain and anxiety was caused by the bottling up of fears and concerns etc.

Very interesting area of discussion .

Well, interestingly there is a direct neurochemical pathway from chronic pain to depression and anxiety.
Pain is your body’s signal that something is wrong with it, it needs your attention.
At the same time it releases your autonomic nervous system's neurochemicals such as adrenalin along with others.
This is your fight or flight system (I’m sure you are well read, just to explain for all), so when you have chronic pain, or constant pain signals being sent to these centers of your brain it releases these neurochemicals just like it should in a painful situation...but it does it all the time...sometimes more than others, but it eventually causes anxiety where there is no outside reason or internal issue that is causing it besides the pain.
Your accelerator is stuck in high idle and needs to be adjusted down (which I do with meditating).
A lot of these same neurochemicals and areas of the brain that are stimulated by chronic pain are also the same areas of the brain that are overactive in people who are depressed and/or anxious, causing emotional symptoms that don’t seem to match their outside reality - this aspect of chronic pain is very often overlooked and ignored by most Doctors...there are a few who seem to get it, but for the most part - they want you to go to counseling.
Been there, done that...eventually we reach and impasse because it’s not a mental problem and I already know how to relax and meditate thank you.
I try to get out all the BS in my system...but sometimes it’s very overwhelming in spite of any internal reasoning or dialogue.
Thanks for your posts and support it is much appreciated!
-M

Thank you Kgal, you always know just the right words to say to make a person feel better.
Not that you’re words did not @Wonky Oracle , thank you too!

It sounds like your eclipse day was an epic day of shifting energies and feeling the connections we all share with our universe and each other.
I watched it with my Son...he had a pair of the glasses and he ripped it in half so we both watched it with one eye...but it was still cool!
We had 98.3% coverage or something like that here...it never got dark, but it got dim like the sun had just set...and I didn’t notice, but Sensiko said it got really cold for a moment.
I meditated on it that morning and the funny thing is...that youtube meditation you posted was the one I had already listened to earlier that day, lol.
Oh...I was crying....I just didn’t want to wake up Sensiko...she works hard at the library and needs her rest, not getting up early to soothe my pain.
I’m only typing on here right now because I decided to sleep in my gravity chair tonight...I’m not going to chance a repeat of this morning.
But that sucks...I’m in the living room, she’s in the BR.
I could put my chair in there, but still not the same as sleeping beside someone.
That to me, besides the limitations with my Son, is probably my biggest frustration about the whole thing.
I want to be the man she deserves...I often feel that I am failing or coming up short due to my arthritis pain.
The bastard is attacking my sternum really hard right now, damn that hurts...what? You mean I have to move my arms to function?
Hahaha...pain!
lol
JK
Yeah...I fully endorse that method of shifting up your vibrational energies...like I said, it totally worked for me the first time I gave it a whirl.
Reached the vibrational state in about 30 minutes probably....so not bad overall.
I’m continuously trying to work on my chakras in the areas where I feel pain...though I don’t think it has to do with my energetic self so much - which is why I think I have taken to astral projection - I want out of this body!
Lol
Thanks again...you’re the forum Saint of Empathy.
Much love,
M

Something I try to do, but don't always succeed at, is avoiding taking "ownership" of the diseases/conditions that I am afflicted with. To me, when you say "I have ________, it adds an energy of permanence to whatever is effecting you, but when you say, "I am afflicted by__________", the energy of it becomes more "transient, flexible, easy to work with, which allows a sort of ebb and go pattern. I won't guarantee that this will make you pain-free all the time, @Skarekrow (others reading this), but it will increase your number/ratio of "good or better days".

As always when/should/if it gets too much for you to handle at any time, my door is always open, no questions asked <3

Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Unity Meditation Report

Our meditation was the turning point in the liberation process of our planet:

A few million people were informed about the meditation with more that a quarter million actually participating, so it was our strongest meditation ever.

The unity and the resonance we have achieved was remarkable and was a signal for the Central Race that the awakened part of the human population will be able to hold the Light in unity when the Event happens and that it is now time to put this planet through the Ascension process. This means that from now on, the energies from the Galactic Center will exponentially intensify until all darkness is purified and the planet is liberated.

During the meditation, the critical mass of the New Atlantis energy grid around the planet has been completed and from now on this grid is strong enough to handle the energies of the Event. From now on, the New Atlantis energy grid will be used by the Light forces to transmit mission activation codes in the form of revelatory dreams, impressions and visions to the awakened part of the human population.

More that half of the remaining plasma anomaly of the Yaldabaoth entity was transmuted, and the East Coast plasma anomaly vortex is virtually gone. What is remaining are smaller fragmentary decomposing plasma anomaly vortexes in Washington DC and New York. The Archons were occultly using the East Coast plasma vortex to protect the Cabal and with this protective cover now nearly gone, many actions of the Cabal, including their extensive child abuse networks, will be soon exposed to the general population.

The Light Forces were very active in the last few months to remove the Black Stone, and our Unity Meditation gave the needed energy support for the final push, and now the Black Stone is nearly gone. It will be completely cleared within a week, and all anomaly associated with it within a month. When that happens, the RHIC collider on Long Island will lose any meaning for the Chimera Group and they will stop using it. Thus it will become just one of many colliders around the world, incapable of doing serious harm to humanity.

All this has put around 80 remaining members of the Chimera Group into the panic mode. Two groups of them have already left Long Island, feeling that their location is now too notorious.

The first group is now concentrated around here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/washing...2/05/darpa-moves-into-new-13-story-hq-in.html

The second group here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterson_Air_Force_Base

And the third group remains at the cloning facility below this lab:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_Spring_Harbor_Laboratory

The main obstacle that still needs clearing before the Event happens are the remaining plasma toplet bombs.

EARTH EX exercise that is taking place today is now giving extremely valuable intel to the Resistance about how to maintain the infrastructure when the Event happens:

http://www.eiscouncil.com/EarthEx

Certain Resistance agents are involved in this exercise in a certain way and this will bring us another step closer to the Event.

Victory of the Light!

http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html

giphy.gif

Now the Looneynati are a bunch of sitting ducks.

Thank you Kgal, you always know just the right words to say to make a person feel better.
Not that you’re words did not @Wonky Oracle , thank you too!

It sounds like your eclipse day was an epic day of shifting energies and feeling the connections we all share with our universe and each other.
I watched it with my Son...he had a pair of the glasses and he ripped it in half so we both watched it with one eye...but it was still cool!
We had 98.3% coverage or something like that here...it never got dark, but it got dim like the sun had just set...and I didn’t notice, but Sensiko said it got really cold for a moment.

giphy.gif

Idk

giphy.gif

Enjoy!

Holographic Medical Pods

Here is something for you to think of in the meantime.

Something I try to do, but don't always succeed at, is avoiding taking "ownership" of the diseases/conditions that I am afflicted with. To me, when you say "I have ________, it adds an energy of permanence to whatever is effecting you, but when you say, "I am afflicted by__________", the energy of it becomes more "transient, flexible, easy to work with, which allows a sort of ebb and go pattern. I won't guarantee that this will make you pain-free all the time, @Skarekrow (others reading this), but it will increase your number/ratio of "good or better days".

As always when/should/if it gets too much for you to handle at any time, my door is always open, no questions asked <3

This is excellent!!!! AND it works too!
What we Believe is very powerful....

This is excellent!!!! AND it works too!
What we Believe is very powerful....

Yes, I totally agree with you both...and most of the time I am in the right frame of mind and heart.
There are just those times like the other morning that just hurts so badly that it seriously clouds your mind, makes it incredibly hard to think or anything at that moment.
I do need to shift the way I speak about certain things like pain to others and myself...it takes some practice and forces are acting directly against me.
Thank you both so much for your honest and caring support and love.
I always take such advice to heart, because I know you both and I know it came from your own hearts.
Thank you.
Much love!