Kanye 2020 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Kanye 2020

You could do worse than Kanye for sure, depending on who he's running against I could vote for him.
I take this back, he needs some new medication before he runs in 2024.

That being said I watched the clip of his emotional breakdown on stage and that was pretty raw. Powerful stuff.

He is simply a mentally ill celebrity. his handlers protect him from his own illness rather than helping him seek the treatment he needs. . this sadly has played out before, like with Elvis. . .

It's been pretty fascinating to watch people try to talk Kanye out of his hot takes.

First Alex Jones after failing to talk him out of anti-Semitism tell Kanye an anecdote about how Hitler harmed all sorts of people and not just Jews. Jones tries to get Kanye to stop praising Hitler but he refuses outright.

Next Gavin McInnes, the founder of the proud boys, has what he called an "intervention" with Kanye where he basically says "Look you know how it's wrong to judge people as individuals just because they are members of a group? Like you wouldn't want to be judged as this or that just because you're black so don't you think you shouldn't do the same thing with the jews?" and Kanye again just refuses.

It's sad that when Kanye comes down from this manic episode or whatever this is he'll have burned everyone who could ever possibly help him. Hopefully he doesn't snap in such an eventuality and harm himself.

#Kanye2024

We should have listened to what they were trying to tell us

Not even sure why anyone takes him seriously. He has bipolar disorder. 90% of my family has bipolar disorder and the ones that aren't actively seeking treatment for it I just completely dismiss.

Crazy isn't a cute metaphor. It means what it means. It's real and unless you've been around crazy people it's unlikely you can fathom how dysfunctional these people are. It's not their fault but I definitely have no empathy when they refuse to take medication and get treatment. ALL of my friends who are chronically homeless have bipolar disorder and abuse drugs while refusing to take pharmaceuticals that could actually help them.

My advice to the media is to ignore people with untreated bipolar disorder when they act out.

Simply ignore them. When they talk, walk away. When they start to act out just carry on your day and call security if they become violent.

It's really that easy, and you're all wasting time pretending like Kanye West could say or do anything worth your time while having untreated bipolar. Listening to what he says with any degree of seriousness is an insult to him.

Not even sure why anyone takes him seriously. He has bipolar disorder. 90% of my family has bipolar disorder and the ones that aren't actively seeking treatment for it I just completely dismiss.

Crazy isn't a cute metaphor. It means what it means. It's real and unless you've been around crazy people it's unlikely you can fathom how dysfunctional these people are. It's not their fault but I definitely have no empathy when they refuse to take medication and get treatment. ALL of my friends who are chronically homeless have bipolar disorder and abuse drugs while refusing to take pharmaceuticals that could actually help them.

My advice to the media is to ignore people with untreated bipolar disorder when they act out.

Simply ignore them. When they talk, walk away. When they start to act out just carry on your day and call security if they become violent.

It's really that easy, and you're all wasting time pretending like Kanye West could say or do anything worth your time while having untreated bipolar. Listening to what he says with any degree of seriousness is an insult to him.

All of this is valid, I give you that, and I agree, but given the context, it suggests you don’t understand the function of wealth in this culture.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha and slant
All of this is valid, I give you that, and I agree, but given the context, it suggests you don’t understand the function of wealth in this culture.

Cheers,
Ian
What do you mean

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Reactions: Jexocuha
Culturally, wealth transcends.

Cheers,
Ian
Yeah I think you're right, I still don't understand what you're talking about.

Are you trying to say that because Kanye West has money that's why we can't ignore what he does because of his mental illness, but if he was poor it would be easier?

Make Ye poor again

:thonking:

Make Ye poor again

:thonking:
:tearsofjoy:

I will say, in light of how profound his mental illness is, it's a true inspiration story that he now has a net worth of 400 million. His parents were middle class so he really did well. I'm kind of surprised he has managed not to spend all of it ... That's what happens to most bipolar people, so he must have a really good accountant or somebody preventing him from draining all his accounts. At the level of bipolar he has to me it seems really unlikely that excess spending isn't a symptom of his manic phases.

Maybe part of it is that it could have onset later in his life. That can happen to people, being pretty ok up until mid 20s or 30s.

8owF0ZB.jpg

Reactions: Jexocuha