Kanye 2020 | INFJ Forum

Kanye 2020

Yes

YES! Where do we start at? I already have pets so that's a good start. I hope you have pets too.
Nah. Fuck pets. I love animals but I don't like taking care of em. So let's start here: everyone gets a hot Coney dog with 'Milky B 2020' grilled into the side.

*Sorry I'm a little rusty. This banner was made in 2016 when I vowed to defeat trump in 2020. I sorta realized he was defeating himself so a gave up... I really need to get back into campaign mode, huh? Let's hear some ideas! You're my running mate!

Nah. Fuck pets. I love animals but I don't like taking care of em. So let's start here: everyone gets a hot Coney dog with 'Milky B 2020' grilled into the side.

*Sorry I'm a little rusty. This banner was made in 2016 when I vowed to defeat trump in 2020. I sorta realized he was defeating himself so a gave up... I really need to get back into campaign mode, huh? Let's hear some ideas! You're my running mate!

free heath care for everyone and less expensive animal health care! Everyone is able to have their needs met, food, clean water, clothes, a good living space, a free and education. Ban puppy mills, back yard breeders and any other breeder who doesn't breed for health and temperament. AKC is going down!! Any kind of abuser gets a life sentence. Let's ban air pollution and deforestation and make our water cleaner! So whatcha think?