Kanye 2020 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Kanye 2020

In the Netherlands, sex is a human right and they give you twelve prostitutes a year. Literally.

Keep up, America.

#MTB2020
Wait, what? I thought the Netherlands just looked the other way while children were turned into sex slaves!? The dutch are really progressive!!!!

MTBMO 2020, 2024, and beyond!

You're a shoe-in regardless
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

America elects demonstrable idiots far too often - you've had Reagan, Bush, and now Trump.

Maybe Reagan and Bush had some decency about them, but you need to be electing people with elite intelligence. This is the dude in charge of the world, come on now, get over your anti-intellectualism. It's silly.

Maybe Reagan and Bush had some decency about them, but you need to be electing people with elite intelligence. This is the dude in charge of the world, come on now, get over your anti-intellectualism. It's silly.

Anti-intellectualism is the dumb, confused expression on America's face while it suffers an acute stroke. We'll have to dig deeper into our problems before a smart person can fix them.

Last edited:
I legit think people need to get off the internet and physically participate in their own lives more. I actually don't think people believe half the shit they say and share but they're in a constant state of reaction to whatever comes across their Facebook news feed. It just adds to the insanity and is like a collective mental illness.

In some ways the internet is beautiful and incredible but right now it feels like it's being used as a political weapon and is actually dumbing people down. The amount of things I've seen shared that are patently false is mind blowing. This is how people are formulating their opinions and they're too lazy to second guess anything they're being fed. It's really incredible to see how susceptible people are. Now with everyone home due to COVID it's even worse. Cancerous.

Kanye deciding to run for President is more than likely just a stunt to get people to buy whatever clothing line or album he's coming out with next.

Maybe Canada will get lucky and Celine Dion will run for PM.