Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 40 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Leaked Audio Catches Clinton Red-Handed Talking About Rigging Elections
The Free Thought Project October 29, 2016 3 Comments

Decade-old audio exposes then-Senator Hillary Clinton saying the US should have manipulated Palestinian parliamentary elections in 2006 to prevent a Hamas victory. The presidential candidate lamented that the US didn’t “determine who was going to win.”

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” then-New York Senator Clinton told the Jewish Press, a New York-based weekly newspaper, several months after the January election.

“And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win,” she said.

https://soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

[...]

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/clinton-audio-rig-elections/

"The latest gossip, presented to you by IB. We will be right back ... [10m commercial]" :m158:

New Podesta Email Reveals Strategy for Rigging Polls by ‘Oversampling’
Alexa EricksonOctober 27, 2016

Hillary.jpg

This past Sunday, the latest ABC/Washington Post poll showed a 12-point national polling in favor of Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. This poll, along with various other recent polls from the Washington Post, Reuters, and ABC, has shown a 9-percentage point sampling bias toward registered Democrats, causing an uproar of speculation.

[...]

And to really expose just how rigged the polls are, the latest Podesta emails, which were just released by WikiLeaks, show in disturbing detail just how to “manufacture” the hoped-for results from a certain poll. The email correspondence exposes the request for recommendations regarding “oversamples for polling” in order to “maximize what we get out of our media polling.”

One email said, “I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.”

And among some of the most damaging materials was an attachment of a 37-page guide. One instance revealed that, in Arizona, the oversampling of Hispanics’ and Native Americans’ populations was highly recommended:

“Research, microtargeting & polling projects
– Over-sample Hispanics
– Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
– Over-sample the Native American population”

And in Florida, the report discusses “consistently monitoring” samples for ensuring they’re “not too old” and “has enough African American and Hispanic voters.” The report even acknowledges that national polls over sample “key districts/regions” and “ethnic” groups “as needed.”

“– General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
– Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
– Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed”

Many of the Podesta emails give clear insight into why the mainstream media has refused to report on the most damning allegations against Clinton — with this latest revelation simply affirming the reality that the “consent of the governed” is, in reality, nothing more than manufactured consent by one group that holds total power.

[...]

http://www.collective-evolution.com...s-strategy-for-rigging-polls-by-oversampling/

BTW, I know how to hack the forum server. When we elect "buddy of the year 2016", I am going to win by a landslide. :m081:

Regardless of who wins, Nov. 8-9 is going to be an interesting night for the country, and the world. Either we'll have the first female president of the US or we'll have the first reality star to become President.

Correction: Douchebag. First reality douchebag.

Correction: Douchebag. First reality douchebag.
Yup. And the C that starts Hillarys last name is the precursor of the accurate descriptive word that defines her best.

Democrats are crying bloody murder Nd questioning Comneys competence. Finally Republicans and Democrats agree on something. Remove Comney and get a real investigation going. Everyone is in agreement.

Reactions: hn87c901
Once her career has nosedived off a cliff, we will remember her as Hillary "Clifton". :m144:

(Slightly mean, but I am referring to her career, not her.)

Ha! :) But she'll be fine after all is said and done. If anything, I think she may earn some respect for how well she has held it together through this mess. Sure she made big mistakes, but none that have been proven to be illegal. If at some point they do find that she did something illegal, then something should be done about it. But until then, I think everyone should calm their tits. :m037:

Now the polls are apparently putting them shoulder to shoulder. Is this real?
Yes. I think you will see that gap widening even more leading into the election.

Ha! :) But she'll be fine after all is said and done. If anything, I think she may earn some respect for how well she has held it together through this mess. Sure she made big mistakes, but none that have been proven to be illegal. If at some point they do find that she did something illegal, then something should be done about it. But until then, I think everyone should calm their tits. :m037:
Odd world you live in. Already fact and proof of it that th whole thing was illegal. The act, lying about it...destroying evidence etc...

!!!!! Just saw some signs!

TRUMP
Because Hillarys corrupt.

:)

The only acceptable sign to be seen anywhere

funny-presidential-yard-signs-2016-election-13-573311eba1857__605.jpg

From everything I read, the FBI chief James Comey is/was highly thought of. I think he may have been 'set up' himself. Despite the idea that there are 650,000 emails, in reality to scan them for 'keywords' or links, who did they go to, receive from, would not take long on a moderate level, given the incredible computing power available. It could be done in hours not days. So any obvious 'smoking gun' could be found very quickly. Clearly a human investigation of each would take much longer, and ironically may be far less accurate.

I think the best thing Hillary Clinton could do now, would be to ask the Democrats to drop any legal action against Comey (unless there is very solid proof of misconduct) and commit to fully cooperate with any investigation after the election. It would contrast with Trump's refusal to accept a democratic ballot result, before it's even taken place. She is going to win now anyway, unless there is something much much more than a smear/rumor.

My intuition is that Comey is an honest guy, caught up in the middle of something, trying to do his duty. He has been slaughtered by Republicans leading up to this. It probably had an effect on him, he's only human. I hope democrats and republicans would agree if she really has done something illegal, it needs due process and appropriate action. Not a free pass or a lynch mob. It worries me that there appears a level of division in both the UK and USA I have not observed before, and to me it's dangerous and needs to stop.

It could affect pizza production, and that would send shockwaves through my household.. I'm kidding. I have been pizza free for at least a week, despite special offers..

Reactions: hn87c901 and Wyote