Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 36 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

If Trump had turned out to be even slightly normal and just focused on the actual issues...
As it is I am more convinced than ever he deliberately handed Hillary the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and CindyLou
Reports that the Clinton camp is full of it. Early voting shows to close to call.

I have only seen one Trump sign. Thats it. No bumper stickers and no signs for either Hillary or Trump. Amazing.

Reactions: Sandie33
I have only seen one Trump sign. Thats it. No bumper stickers and no signs for either Hillary or Trump. Amazing.

I've been taking pictures of all the Trump signs I've seen there's quite a few and pics sent to me from friends. I haven't seen one Clinton sign.

Trump signs everywhere in Colorado. Everywhere.

Around where I live I only see one Johnson sign.

Reactions: Eventhorizon

He campaigned there pretty hard not long ago. It's gonna be an important state.

Reactions: CindyLou
I've been taking pictures of all the Trump signs I've seen there's quite a few and pics sent to me from friends. I haven't seen one Clinton sign.

Around where I live I only see one Johnson sign.
Really? I would not have guessed that.
I know Hillary supporters dont have to worry about it but arent the Trump supporters concerned with violence? Put a Trump sign in your front yard and get your house burned down or get your kids attacked type of thing?

arent the Trump supporters concerned with violence?

Propaganda aside, Colorado is pretty chill. You won't see that kind of trash nearly as much.

Im sure it looks like propaganda until the facts support it. But whatever. I find myself walking on eggshells which I shouldn't have to. It was just one person! No the documents clearly show it was a call to action across the board. Well no other news stations are reporting it! Thats right they dont want yku to know about it because.... They want you to vote in a certain way. Its a form of control.

Im Republican! Do you even know why? What are the issues that you align with? Well...ummmm.....Im Republican!

even the liberals in Colo are armed, its rude to pull signs....that said it is not legal to put signs on the strip of grass between the sidewalk and the street in most towns as that is considered part of the public domain. I have seen various campaigns raid them over the years.

Really? I would not have guessed that.
I know Hillary supporters dont have to worry about it but arent the Trump supporters concerned with violence? Put a Trump sign in your front yard and get your house burned down or get your kids attacked type of thing?

Nope! Everyone's voting for Trump over there! ;) I will be really surprised if he loses Colorado, anyway.

In general, lib or dem... everyone in CO is cool as f*ck, but please don't anyone else move there. It's a terrible, awful place. Thank you in advance. :)

How interesting. Every election has had signs and bumper stickers here. This one... pretty much nothing where I live.

Last edited:
When I go into town again I'll have to get a pic so you can see...one of our residents put a big sign of Hillary's face on his front oak tree with a caption "does this liar make my tree look big?" Under it is a face of Donald. LOL

images (10).jpg

Going into the home stretch ....

Attachments

• hillary-criminal.jpg
    hillary-criminal.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3
How interesting. Every election has had signs and bumper stickers here. This one... pretty much nothing where I live.

Same here. And I live in a fairly political town. But at the end of the day, a sign is just a sign. It doesn't mean anything. I don't talk politics with people in town. I feel that at this point, everyone knows who they want so let it be.

The loudest sign you can put forth is your vote.