Yup, it's a happn'n. | INFJ Forum

Yup, it's a happn'n.

Hahaha, oh wow. If Tremors took itself more seriously, I'd be very angry right now.

Fortunately, it's a pretty silly movie that's aware of exactly how ridiculous its plot is. Good for them, I say. Make Tremors 20 for all I care.

Now I've got to go and find some solid bedrock. Farewell!

I like that Burt takes himself seriously. He's a gun fanatic that's damned smart about gun safety.

I like that Burt takes himself seriously. He's a gun fanatic that's damned smart about gun safety.

He's hilarious, but I have to admit he makes for a pretty reasonable safety model.

Well, reasonable for a guy who's unbelievably paranoid.

As long as those flying things from Tremors 3 don't come back, I'll be more than happy to watch Tremors 5.

He's hilarious, but I have to admit he makes for a pretty reasonable safety model.

Well, reasonable for a guy who's unbelievably paranoid.

As long as those flying things from Tremors 3 don't come back, I'll be more than happy to watch Tremors 5.

He's not paranoid, he's realistically cynical. He was preparing for WW3 which almost happened twice. Then he didn't want to call the government in Tremors 3 because they'd try to take over and fuck things up. They told everyone they were going to take their land. He's a realist who prepares for the worst and is happy on the very small occasion that it doesn't eventuate.