Your epitaph | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Your epitaph

@Fidicen , Mandy used to be one of my favorite songs until I heard Sandy by Bruce Springsteen :p
It might be worse if the song has been your favourite. Any song repeated forever could be torture, and it would be worse to realize you're starting to hate a favourite. Then again, with constant repetition your mind would learn to ignore it after a period of time, and you'd reach some kind of meditative bliss and become totally impervious to any negative thoughts, your focus unshaken. Such is the power of the Mandy mantra.

"You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed"

Here lies Fidi Cen... popular rapper who talked about sex and drugs, no wonder he died.

"Wait, did we put this on the wrong grave, Ernest? This picture on this here epitaph don't look like no rapper..."
"Ya know, Walter, I think we did... this guy's name is something else. Can you read?"
"No, can you?"
"No, you think we can just leave it?
"Well I guess it won't hurt nuthin. Come on Ernest, it's happy hour. I bet Sally is workin' ta-nite, you thank so?"
"I shore hope so Walter... that youngin is hotter'n a barrel o'fire!"

*Walks off*

Here Lies Sassafras
She once received a chain letter in 2003
Didn't forward it
It all turned out OK anyway
Sassy! You're supposed to write one for the person who last posted! Me! Lolol I love yours though!

Sassy! You're supposed to write one for the person who last posted! Me! Lolol I love yours though!
You got swindled!

Yeah, well... I guess that chain letter got me in the end after all. :sweatsmile:

(lololol sorry @April! I'll immortalize you in a sepulchre on a hill as penance. Please don't haunt me!)

Yeah, well... I guess that chain letter got me in the end after all. :sweatsmile:

(lololol sorry @April! I'll immortalize you in a sepulchre on a hill as penance. Please don't haunt me!)
I will only haunt you in the best of ways! Muahahaha!

Assuming I'm not in hell. :p

maxresdefault.jpg

Here lies @April
Life is no spring without her​

Here Lies Sassafras
She once received a chain letter in 2003
Didn't forward it
It all turned out OK anyway
I love this.

Then end with. Take a picture of this headstone and post on your social media. You will receive 7 years of good luck (or bad). What would you prefer?

Edit: rule breaker. Renegade.