Yet Another MBTI test - 16 personalities

arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
But this one might be better for some than others. It's longer than the average test (84 questions) and provides a greater range for your answers:

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Your personality type: INFJ.

Strength of individual traits: I - 74%, N - 42%, F - 32%, J - 6%.

Strength of individual traits: I - 40%, N - 64%, F - 34%, J - 2%.

Your personality type: INFP.

Strength of individual traits: I - 64%, N - 20%, F - 42%, P - 34%.

ENFJ

Your personality type: ENFJ.

Strength of individual traits: E - 38%, N - 22%, F - 38%, J - 2%.

Strength of individual traits: I - 46%, N - 14%, F - 22%, J - 50%. <----I'll be the stupid one to say I'm not understanding the percentages. Will someone please explain?

Here is an example of questions I hate:

Feelings should not be taken into account when making decisions in a professional environment.
(Completely Agreed) What I don't like about this question, is that it makes one look like they don't have feelings at all. Those of us in the professional world who have feelings also respect that they cannot be taken into account in that setting. Would I want to make decisions based on feelings? In my mind sure, if I was being entirely selfish … but there is a repercussion for that action if it is not based on a standard or what is fair for all.

You rarely worry about the future.
(Completely Agreed) … future of what? My life? The world? My circumstances make it so I do not have to worry. If I was in an unstable situation my answer would be different.

Ideas are often more important than real things.
(Completely Disagreed) Of course ideas are important, they are innovative … but they are also useless and unproductive if someone doesn't do something about them.

An interesting book is often better than a social event.
(Completely Disagreed) I am not fond of reading. I admit it. If I had the choice to do something interesting also vs. being in a group of people … it depends on the activity being presented.

You enjoy taking responsibility wherever possible.
(Third from left) I don't enjoy it, but I don't have any other choice. I take on a lot of responsibilities b/c I know it is the right thing to do … that doesn't mean I want to do it.

You prefer activities that affect your emotions (e.g. sympathy).
(Completely disagreed) I have way too much emotion going on in the day that my preferred activities are those which make me feel numb, as in to take a break from the emotions.

A logical decision is almost always the best, even when it hurts someone’s feelings or sensitivities.
(Complete agreed) Here again it makes it look like I wouldn't want to use feelings or am not capable of using feelings in order to make a decision. It depends on the setting. If it is a personal relationship, I take feelings into account. If it is professional I use logic. At the end of the day a logical decision also helps a person with their internal boundaries … as in not being a doormat.

I think it's like a number line, [MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], with "0" being the equivalent of "X". It's the percentage of the preference of that trait. At "0" you could be either side.

As for the other questions, sure; they can be interpreted based on how you see it. Me, I took a more fluid approach with it, but you can really only take all of these personality tests with a grain of salt.

Your personality type: INFP.

Strength of individual traits: I - 44%, N - 26%, F - 26%, P - 26%

Not really sure if I feel this is one of the better tests I've tried, but it was alright. Whenever I've taken tests with percentage results it's usuallt more varied though, didn't expect the NFP to be close to the same score.

Strength of individual traits: I - 56%, N - 16%, F - 66%, J - 2%.

Strength of individual traits: I - 28%, N - 20%, F - 16%, J - 16%.

ISFP

Well it's close I guess. Wrong function order at least though.

Your personality type: INTJ.

Strength of individual traits: I - 12%, N - 14%, T - 8%, J - 8%.

Not a huge preference for any particular function.

Reactions: barbad0s

Strength of individual traits: I - 40%, N - 44%, F - 24%, J - 18%.

I pretty much cheated, though. Can't really help it if I know what function each question is measuring for, so I probably skewed the results unconsciously; I'm probably more TP than that.