Wish-List For the New President | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Wish-List For the New President

Now that the Keystone Pipeline is turning into a money issue, I want to see our government give a large portion of Yellowstone National Park to the Native Americans duped by the pipeline. They should make revenue from it and take care of it with no property taxes. That should reinstate the government's words of giving them somewhere to live their heritage. They should have the buffalo, the wolf, the eagles and other raptors, fresh running water, live off the land so those with furnishing for the tribe in their blood can have meaningful lives. The Department of the Interior, USFWS, Nature Conservancy, and all I apologize for not taking the time to mention should all start the ball rolling. Maybe other areas could be used, too. There should be protective measures for all parties taken and written. Let's help those that we took this place from and slaughtered.

Libya is getting a lot of attention from Putin while everyone is slowing Trump down from having a government. Guess he wants a missile shield there, too. Russian ports and bases. Wake up, America. Obama practically gave away the Middle East. Stop it from spreading. Today.

:\ I wish for a new president.

Reactions: acd