Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
Whether you want him, or otherwise, what do you wish the new US President would do/achieve/say/etc?

* Help China transition to full democracy. (Like Reagan did for the USSR).

Reactions: Sandie33
Reform ACA, do not repeal it... Ensure people do not lose their health coverage regardless of their health status/preexisting conditions.

Work on making prescription drugs more affordable, even if it means making it legal to buy out of country or from Canada.

For the love of god, don't let Paul Ryan and co privatize Medicare and social security.

Do not let the far evangelical right wing and/or wallstreet run your administration.

Please be moderate and adhere to the Constitution.. (which is prob asking too much since just last week he wanted people stripped of their citizenship and jailed for burning the flag, which is protected free speech.)

Make corporations pay a damn tax like you said you would.

There are more but these are off the top of my head.

These are all pipe dreams.

Don't get assassinated
Make America great again
Be judge, jury, and executioner of the D.C. and International cabal of pedophilia
End the Fed
Make Korea one country again
Have a good relationship with Cuba
Incorporate Mr. Cain's (and SimCity's) 999 plan
Let Texas leave the country
Let California leave the country
Make the wall between Mexico and U.S. very beautiful with many unguarded archways
Clean up the water situation

stay away from LGBTQ+ rights-- if you don't want to advance them at least leave them alone
look at obama pre-president. look at obama now. now look at yourself. WATCH OUT
don't cause WW3 due to your mishandling of international relationship

stay away from LGBTQ+ rights-- if you don't want to advance them at least leave them alone
look at obama pre-president. look at obama now. now look at yourself. WATCH OUT
don't cause WW3 due to your mishandling of international relationship
These too for me. Equal marriage is recognized under 14th amendment. And women's right to choose abortion ( 14th) . These matters were decided already. You can't just take away people's rights.

Last edited:
Don't build a physical wall on the Mexican border. It's ignorant. Instead enforce immigration laws already on the books, punish employers of illegals with hefty fines and possible jail time for multiple offenses. Establish and install monitoring stations on the border with quick response teams for anyone else trying to make it into America illegally. Terrorists and drug dealers etc...

Stimulate the economy in a way it brings not only good paying jobs back but jobs in general.

Decrease the deficit if not eliminate it completely.

Get rid of that tragedy called Obama care completely.

Make sure Hillary is investigated fairly and in accordance to the laws of the United States. Once she is found guilty make sure there is no preferential treatment given when choosing her federal prison.

Get our wasted money back from Iran.

Many more to come.

Whether you want him, or otherwise, what do you wish the new US President would do/achieve/say/etc?

* Help China transition to full democracy. (Like Reagan did for the USSR).
are you sure this isn't the wishful recollection of history thread?

1.) Don't f*** things up too badly.
I afer with Hush...' '..with an added
Don't phuck it up, period!

Listen to the people...not the paychecks.

Stick to the issues, not the insults.

I'd ask him to do his best, to do right...butttttt, will take action over personality, I concede under duress.

I'm still waiting to give him the "try". (Don't try--Do!)

I'm just waiting for him to get 'bored' and turn it over to Pence. Any guesses as to how long it will take him to become bored?
I don't think he easily gives up on role-related activity, but he may well give up on certain methods, or agenda items in that activity... he's no slouch. This makes me wish that he constantly strive to be a better, more competent president; that he never becomes complacent.

Reactions: Sandie33
1) Go bald from stress
2) Build the wall
3) Legally change his name back to Drumpf

He should lay of the nepotism and stop installing every family member into some political function.

He should lay of the nepotism and stop installing every family member into some political function.
Can you name one family member he has placed into a political position?

Make pizza illegal

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Reality check:
Your news sites are fake news sites, if you think he's been appointing family members to government related jobs.

*Sigh... fake news... people getting duped pointlessly*

Reactions: Eventhorizon
* I hope he keeps on f***ing steam-rolling through the f***ing executive orders.

* Implement martial law if violence from extremists continues, to end domestic terrorism.

kE7vaZ0.jpg

Reactions: Peppermint
He should also press for having the SCOTUS vacancy filled by a grumpy fat cat or a poo-flinging monkey.

Don't get assassinated
Make America great again
Be judge, jury, and executioner of the D.C. and International cabal of pedophilia
End the Fed
Make Korea one country again
Have a good relationship with Cuba
Incorporate Mr. Cain's (and SimCity's) 999 plan
Let Texas leave the country
Let California leave the country
Make the wall between Mexico and U.S. very beautiful with many unguarded archways
Clean up the water situation

Now, are YOU drunk?