Why INFJ's are like the moon... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Why INFJ's are like the moon...

Because you only see us at certain times. Light pollution, clouds, annoying people, people that insist they understand us when they really don't, the list goes on and on. :p

Reactions: invisible
**ALERT** **thread successfully rerailed**

Damn, I missed all the fun...

:m083: Wait, what was this post about again?

Oh yeeeeah...

Of course I understand what the op was going on about, but the whole "dark-side of the moon" bit can be said about all types. It really just sounded like someone trying to be a bit poetic about the typical door-slam and not at all inclined to exaggeration...no...not one bit. :p

Damn, I missed all the fun...

:m083: Wait, what was this post about again?

Oh yeeeeah...

Of course I understand what the op was going on about, but the whole "dark-side of the moon" bit can be said about all types. It really just sounded like someone trying to be a bit poetic about the typical door-slam and not at all inclined to exaggeration...no...not one bit. :p

Lol so true. Funny how so few infjs commented on this and most are like... "wat?" :p

Reactions: Free
Because they're made of cheese, duh.

Oh so thats why they get all melty and runny when you warm them up! :mpoke:

Forever provolone. ;_;

FPA.png

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] #ForeverNeverAlone <3

[MENTION=13496]RRiveter[/MENTION] Mac 'n Cheese baby! :w:

Reactions: Misadventure
[video=youtube;EVekNsgUqn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVekNsgUqn4[/video]

9ftsea.jpg

Lol so true. Funny how so few infjs commented on this and most are like... "wat?" :p

Honestly I was shocked by posts of you guys here and I went mute :D
Well the reason I started the thread was because I liked the text! and I thought you guys like it too but then I read the opinions and I still don't understand what's wrong with it :p
I may not no as much as you do about it but I actually feel the thing that the write says really appeals to me and I can find lots of same feelings as well.

So what is it guys? I still don't know why you're making fun of it? :p

Honestly I was shocked by posts of you guys here and I went mute :D
Well the reason I started the thread was because I liked the text! and I thought you guys like it too but then I read the opinions and I still don't understand what's wrong with it :p
I may not no as much as you do about it but I actually feel the thing that the write says really appeals to me and I can find lots of same feelings as well.

So what is it guys? I still don't know why you're making fun of it? :p

First off, my friend, never be afraid of the potential backlash that may ensue once you share your thoughts. You have a need to be heard, so let it fly girl, and never fear it, even when people threaten to pick you apart.

Secondly, everyone will have their own individual opinions on absolutely everything. And the catch is that everyone's opinion does in fact matter. Your individual interpretation of this may be vastly different from another's. And that is completely ok! :w:

For me, I understood it, completely. It made sense to me. But, it was rather narcissistic and denoting that only INFJ's have a dark side and try to conceal it, that only INFJ's give warmth to the furry little creatures of Earth, that only INFJ's have a god-like power to snuff out the the light of life.

I realize it was highly metaphorical and again I believe it was only a poetic rendition of an INFJ door-slam, however, every type has a dark side. What the writer described was not the nature of an INFJ, it was the perfect description for human nature in general. To say it describes an INFJ solely was a little narrow-minded for me.

These were just my opinions on it. But Sarah, please share your interpretation of the text. You obviously have related to many things the writer describes, as have I, and I'd love to hear your take on it. :D

**That, and you just need to understand the humor of the strange species known as humans. We weren't so much making fun of it as we were just making fun. heh. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Misadventure