Who's Watching AHS Cult? | INFJ Forum

Who's Watching AHS Cult?

Is it on Netflix?

It's on FX. I don't know about you, but I think clowns are fantastic! :hearteyes:

@Wyote clicking like tells me nada.

Reactions: Wyote
But in all honesty, the first two seasons were the only really solid ones. There have been some great aspects of other seasons but instead of pushing any envelopes and getting more interesting it has just stayed the same with an ever deteriorating cast, season 7 being the worst yet. Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are the only reason the show is continuing to hang on by a thread, and I'm guessing it will be cancelled in another season or two. Some aspects are still very much on point, but they need a casting overhaul and to make some strides in the overarching themes if they want to ensure the show keeps going. They've gone from subtle cultural nods to full-on pandering as well which is just irritating to me personally.

But in all honesty, the first two seasons were the only really solid ones. There have been some great aspects of other seasons but instead of pushing any envelopes and getting more interesting it has just stayed the same with an ever deteriorating cast, season 7 being the worst yet. Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are the only reason the show is continuing to hang on by a thread, and I'm guessing it will be cancelled in another season or two. Some aspects are still very much on point, but they need a casting overhaul and to make some strides in the overarching themes if they want to ensure the show keeps going. They've gone from subtle cultural nods to full-on pandering as well which is just irritating to me personally.
I agree. I do think you'll find Cult different and mysterious. Usually I search for spoilers but I can't find ANY with Cult. If you do watch the first episode let me know what you think. New cast members and Evan Peters is great in it.

Pinkie promise me you'll at least watch the first episode? :smilingimp:

Here are my takes on each season.

Murder House- Excellent.
Asylum- Meh. Too many storylines. Sarah Paulson great.
Coven- Eh. Kathy Bates was funny.
Freak Show- I loved Dandy and Kathy Bates has a great line that I'll look for in a bit.
Hotel- Not bad but only because I liked the dark 80's theme and music. As for the actors, Sally (Sarah Paulson), Elizabeth Taylor (Denis O'hare), James (Evan Peters) and Iris (Kathy Bates) played great characters making it worth watching.
Roanoke- Roanope.
Cult- Excellent thus far. I have no idea wtf is going on, why or what will happen, and I look forward to Tuesday nights for more clues!

VEfc8VM.gif

JFk2TbN.jpg

jttvf0w.jpg

I do what I want
Can this be my custom title pleassse?

Last edited:
Pinkie promise me you'll at least watch the first episode? :smilingimp:

I don't think I can on the basis of them hiring Lena Dunham, but if she's only in one or two episodes maybe I can stomach it

Also I mainly enjoyed the show because of Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe. If Rabe shows up I'll check it out for sure

Also if it has aliens, the show needs more damn aliens

lolol

I don't think I can on the basis of them hiring Lena Dunham, but if she's only in one or two episodes maybe I can stomach it

Also I mainly enjoyed the show because of Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe. If Rabe shows up I'll check it out for sure

Also if it has aliens, the show needs more damn aliens

lolol
No aliens! This is the first AHS that has no supernatural content. It's complete mind fuckery.

I like it a lot so far. Despite the seeming randomness and absurdity I have a pretty good idea of what's going on, but I have no idea why it's happening. That is intriguing as hell.

Reactions: infinite dreams