Who would be on your knights round table? | INFJ Forum

Who would be on your knights round table?

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
I'll say let's limit it to public figures.

I was thinking about this last night how weird it is that I listen to these specific YouTube or podcasts for years and feel like these people are my friends in a way. I know them very well. So then I was daydreaming about how they would make videos or episodes about my life. It was fun. For my table:

John Lordan, from the Lordanarts YouTube channel
Joe Rogan from JRE
Dick and Jill from true crime brewery
True crime guys
Everyone from the conspiracy therapy podcast
Jaron Lainer
Jonathan haidt
Mr. Rogers
Jimmy dore
Chubbyemu
John mulaney

Last edited:
In this scenario are you all sitting at the table talking to each other? Are they advising you on life? Friends having discussion? I want to know the social dynamic before I mix all my people together.

Famous to me people I'd be friends with:
Kumail Nanjiani
Marc Maron
Joe Rogan
Dan Harmon
Donald Glover
Kristin Bell
Tina Fey
Chris Hardwick

In this scenario are you all sitting at the table talking to each other? Are they advising you on life? Friends having discussion? I want to know the social dynamic before I mix all my people together.

Famous to me people I'd be friends with:
Kumail Nanjiani
Marc Maron
Joe Rogan
Dan Harmon
Donald Glover
Kristin Bell
Tina Fey
Chris Hardwick
Well in my hypothetical situation I was just thinking of all the commentators I listen to and what it would be like if they did an episode on my relationship problems reacting to it and summarizing. I actually started writing diary entries as scripts with this and it was fun because a lot of them ended up disagreeing with my perspective and shedding new light onto things.

So I guess advice?

But more like, practical life advice. These folks help you sort through your bullshit

The minimum of most stories is 12 knights so you guys might wanna add a few more... just sayin' :grin:

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson
Jim Carrey
Hugo Weaving
Ice-T
Kate McKinnon
Michio Kaku
Warren Buffet
Alicia Witt
Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Thylane Blondeau

I'll say let's limit it to public figures.

I was thinking about this last night how weird it is that I listen to these specific YouTube or podcasts for years and feel like these people are my friends in a way. I know them very well. So then I was daydreaming about how they would make videos or episodes about my life. It was fun. For my table:

John Lordan, from the Lordanarts YouTube channel
Joe Rogan from JRE
Dick and Jill from true crime brewery
True crime guys
Everyone from the conspiracy therapy podcast
Jaron Lainer
Jonathan haidt
Mr. Rogers
I forgot chubbyemu.

His title for the video about my breakup:

"A woman gets into a relationship with a man who says he's bad at communication. Here's what happened to her digestive Heath"

Patient 26 year old woman presenting to the er with tremors and complaining of abdominal pain. With a slightly higher bmi and a dietary history of high fat low carb diet, a simple case of constipation has turned life threatening. But how did this happen?

To understand, we have to go back three days. The patient has an argument with her boyfriend which results in their breakup. The patient has a history of depression and in reaction to the stress, starts eating less than usual. This wouldn't ordinarily be a problem except for the fact she is following a ketogenic diet.

The ketogenic diet is a diet consistenting if high fat, moderate protein and low carbs. It would not be a problem for digestive health except for this key factor: fiber.

Fiber is what makes the digestive track go. A lack of fiber and an excess of fat can lead to hard stool. When straining, the body creates hernias which are pockets of enflamed veins. If these become too large it can cause difficulty passing stool. Combined with an already hard stool devoid of fiber, this creates a blockage.

Thankfully in the patients case, the only result is mild discomfort as a stool softener and laxative is administered. The patient is hydrated and the condition resolves by the next day. What lessons can we learn from this case? If you're going to stop eating after a breakup on a ketogenix, make sure what you do eat has plenty of fiber and stay hydrated. Or a broken heart won't be the only thing you're mending."

Oh, and Jimmy dore

BodhidharmaYoshitoshi1887.jpg

Bodhi Darma
Tocstpt.png

Khutulun daughter of Kaidu
iu

William James

3-Jonathan-Strange.jpg

Johnathan Strange
DanroJD-asset-mezzanine-16x9-yRKvVw8.png

Ursula K. Le Guin
a2eae0fae3af657b9ae506b139565512.jpg

Qui-Gon Jinn
Sir-Arthur_Conan_Doyle-1893-e1558949881669.jpg

Arthur Conan Doyle
Archimedes-2.jpg

Archimedes of Syracuse
Hypatia-0553a93198f9d5bc7a30b3077fa384bb.jpg

Hypatia of Alexandria
og_dyson_h_15070220.jpg

Freeman Dyson

As a Brit I've done a bit of research into the old Arthurian legends and the original unfiltered versions show Arthur and his Knights were a bit of a bag of dicks to be honest. Murdering, adultery and worse whereas particularly in the US there is this vision of pure chivalrous Knights which is very different from the truth. Its like the original Germanic Grimm Tales being far darker than their US Disney remakes.

But I love the idea for the thread.

A council of 12.

If we can have the deceased, some from my shortlist -
Isaac Asimov
King Alfred the Great
Theodore Roosevelt
Winston Churchill
Clement Attlee
Paddy Ashdown
Christopher Lee
Alec Guinness
Ronnie Barker
Michael O'Hare
Jesus (I'm assuming there is a true historical figure, but his social views will be interesting outside of a religious context)
Robin Williams

If living only -
Tony Robinson
Ken Clarke
Ed Miliband
Nick Clegg
Tom Baker
Elon Musk
Queen Elizabeth II
Dave Grohl
Al Murray (aka The Pub Landlord)
Bruce Dickinson
Andrew Yang
Brain Blessed

(Had to revise it a few times because I'd forgotten a few people were dead... Sad memories.)

Sorry. This came to mind. I apologize but it seems appropriate. It's not safe for work.

Here is my selection – since I thought of it in terms of ideal, there are historical figures included as well (mostly, actually). It was not easy to choose twelve only.
PS. I quite like this idea; it reminds me of something I read in a book once (based on the premise that we become who we associate with).

Nelson Mandela
Warren Buffet
Nikola Tesla
Empress Theodora
Milunka Savic
Maurice Merleau-Ponty
Jane Goodall
Catherine the Great
Giorgio di Chirico
Keanu Reeves
C.S. Lewis
Viktor Frankl