Who is in your Red Zone? | INFJ Forum

Who is in your Red Zone?

knight in battle

Feb 28, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
There are some people who can never be "casual friends", no matter how briefly or how long I've gotten to know them. Something instantly clicks.

Red Zone - Someone who is or will remain a romantic interest or a deeply trusted friend (even if you've only known them for a short time). It may be someone you feel hesitant to approach at times.

Orange Zone - Someone you feel very comfortable with. You have shared or would share much time with them. You connect easily with them, and you trust them with most of your private self.

Yellow Zone - Someone whom you like. You're comfortable around them. You're glad to see them. Not much conflict. But you can do without them, too. You may trust them or not, but you're not very close to them.

Green Zone - Someone you can tolerate. You don't feel the need to keep away from them, but you don't necessarily care to interact with them much.

Describe someone in your Red or Orange Zones.
Etc.

Last edited:
Disregarding family members, I suppose I will never be closer to anyone than I am to the INTJ friend I never see. I guess he's in my red zone. I hardly know anyone, so I can't get too picky with this whole zone thing.

Reactions: knight in battle
My best friend from college, Melissa. I talk with her about pretty much anything and everything. She is the closest thing I have ever had to a soul mate.

Reactions: knight in battle