Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
I am Persephone

ms2jp4.gif

Persephone is the Goddess of Spring, as well as Goddess of the Underworld. She is known for being kidnapped by Hades, the God of the Underworld.
Her mother, Demeter mourned her departure by refusing to let crops grow--essentially the creation of winter. Persephone returns every Spring,
but is cursed to return to the Underworld once every year. Like Persephone, you feel pain, but don't lose your sense of optimism.
You have a lot of empathy toward the suffering of others, though you need your solitude from time to time.

I am Athena
209owh4.gif

Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom and Strategy. She is often depicted as a warrior goddess and is known for being independent, strong, and fair. Like Athena, you enjoy learning new things and are very adventurous. You are also a devoted and dependable friend.

Damn skippy I am.

Reactions: Tin Man
[h=3]Your Result[/h]
[h=4]I am Persephone[/h] Persephone is the Goddess of Spring, as well as Goddess of the Underworld. She is known for being kidnapped by Hades, the God of the Underworld. Her mother, Demeter mourned her departure by refusing to let crops grow--essentially the creation of winter. Persephone returns every Spring, but is cursed to return to the Underworld once every year. Like Persephone, you feel pain, but don't lose your sense of optimism. You have a lot of empathy toward the suffering of others, though you need your solitude from time to time.

[h=4]I am Demeter[/h]Demeter is the Goddess of the Harvest or the Goddess of the Fields. She is known as a kind, nurturing and gentle goddess. Sometimes called "Corn Goddess," she symbolizes the bounty of the earth after a long winter. Like Demeter, you are generous, warm, and very caring. Friends and family alike know they can turn to you if they need help.
demeter.gif

I am the Kraken
images.jpg

The Kraken is the Goddess of the destruction and death in the ocean. She is known as a unforgiving, taking, and harsh goddess. Sometimes called "Maritime Goddess," she symbolizes the despair of the earth after a hurricane. You are dark, cold, and very indifferent. Friends and family alike know they should avoid you at all costs.

Yeah so, I was bored. :)