Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
I have literly not seen Joe Biden since the end of the elctions last year, what has Obama done with him? Personaly I think may be locked in one of the White House broom closests.

but on a serious note, can anybody give me some detail on what the more experienced third of our presidency is doing?

well in his defense it is a pretty big deal

I have literly not seen Joe Biden since the end of the elctions last year, what has Obama done with him? Personaly I think may be locked in one of the White House broom closests.

but on a serious note, can anybody give me some detail on what the more experienced third of our presidency is doing?

He was disassembled. All the politicians are robots anymore, except Cheney, he is real.

Reactions: enfp can be shy

Probably plagiarizing speeches. Oh, I went there!

Bidden did a fairly high profile visit to Jerusalem a few weeks ago. I saw him "condemning" the Israelis for building in East Jerusalem. There has been a brew ha ha over it ever since.

He was disassembled. All the politicians are robots anymore, except Cheney, he is real.

So out of all the robot politicians only the human one shoots another person, interesting.