What's your spirit dog? | INFJ Forum

What's your spirit dog?

[h=1]Your Spirit Dog is a Siberian Husky[/h]
220px-Siberian_Husky_copper_bi-eye.jpg

Just like a Siberian husky, you are the ideal friend. Others appreciate how gentle you are.
You are sensitive and intelligent. You pay close attention to what is going on around you and take it all in.

You are very affectionate and friendly, especially to those that you know well. But even strangers become fast friends with you.
While you are happiest at home, you feel an urge to roam... especially if it happens to be snowing out.

[h=1]Your Spirit Dog is a Siberian Husky[/h]
220px-Siberian_Husky_copper_bi-eye.jpg

Just like a Siberian husky, you are the ideal friend. Others appreciate how gentle you are.
You are sensitive and intelligent. You pay close attention to what is going on around you and take it all in.

You are very affectionate and friendly, especially to those that you know well. But even strangers become fast friends with you.
While you are happiest at home, you feel an urge to roam... especially if it happens to be snowing out.

I got the same.

:eyebrows:

Reactions: Gaze
Your Spirit Dog is a Chow Chow

Of all the types, you may have the most trouble relating to dogs. You're more of a cat person.
So it's not surprising that your spirit dog is the most catlike. You can connect to the independent chow chow.

Like the chow, you can be aloof and standoffish. You are quiet until you get to know someone well.
You are very loyal to and protective of those you love. You tend to be much more hesitant with strangers.

chow-chow.png

I do not need to take this test to know that
weimaraners are the canine for me.

Breed prized for their physical endurance and stamina. This breed of dog tends
to be very stubborn. However, with good training, these instincts can be
curtailed to some degree. This breed's short coat and its unusual eyes give
it a regal appearance different from any other breed. The coat is extremely low
maintenance, short, hard, and smooth to the touch, and may range from
charcoal-blue to
mouse-grey to silver-grey or even blue-gray.

Reactions: wmbab1